Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Chit Chat
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

07.01.2019 04:15
Moore will be the first Rays Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS – There are 750 active player jobs in Major League Baseball at any one time. Of those, 68, or nine-percent, were on the active rosters for the 85th edition of the All-Star Game on Tuesday night at Target Field. Blue Jays rightfielder Jose Bautista participated in his fifth Midsummer Classic and fifth in a row. While some players look for ways to excuse themselves from the festivities, choosing instead to take a four-day break from the daily grind of the six-month season, Bautista relishes the opportunity to be front and centre on one of the sports biggest stages. "Nothing gets old, everythings the same, you get to enjoy everything every single time," said Bautista. "Theres always different stuff going on and new and different, exciting players. Im excited to see those new names like Jose Abreu and Mike Trout. I know (Trouts) been here before but hes one of the younger guys that are part of this event so theres always great stuff to see and enjoy so I dont complain whatsoever. Always proud and humbled to be chosen." Bautista, for the second time, was the leading vote-getter, netting almost six million votes. He doesnt take the responsibility lightly. His itinerary in Minneapolis was jam-packed. If he was weary, he wasnt letting on but regardless, there would be hardly any rest. Bautista arrived via private jet on Sunday night, flying in from Tampa Bay, where his Blue Jays had just finished a series with the Rays. He went to his hotel, checked in, took enough time to drop off his belongings in his room and then, in a manner of speaking, went to work. First up was a Sunday night MLB.com party for which Bautista played host. He eventually made it to bed and estimated that he got five hours of sleep. There was more to do – much, much more to do – on Monday. Bautista had breakfast on Monday morning. Then, a charitable endeavour; he went to the Boys and Girls Club of the Twin Cities to meet some of the programs children and donate shoes. By one oclock in the afternoon central daylight time, Monday, Bautista had arrived at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Minneapolis. It was media time, including indulging reporters for 45 minutes during the American League players availability, followed by the Home Run Derby press conference. "Basically stressful, Im going to lose a couple of more hairs in this next 48 hours," Bautista told TSN.ca during the availability. "It goes by fast. It feels like right when you get here youre doing one thing after the other. You dont get enough sleep. You always have something to do but you cant help but enjoy it when youre out on the field and playing with stars. I cant complain about it but it is busy." Bautista participated in the Home Run Derby. He was the American Leagues captain. He hit 10 home runs in the first round, received a bye to the semifinals and hit four more. He was defeated by eventual winner, Oaklands Yoenis Cespedes. The Derby behind him, it was back out on the town for a party thrown by Marucci Sports, which has become one of baseballs premier suppliers of equipment like bats, batting gloves, gloves, you name it. Bautista sits on the companys board of directors. The party ended. Bautista estimated he got about six hours of sleep before waking up on Tuesday morning. It was right off to the All-Star parade through downtown Minneapolis and the red carpet which followed. Bautista was in rightfield for five innings, going hitless in two at-bats. He was to fly to Toronto, on a private jet, over the lunch hour on Wednesday. Blue Jays fans concerned Bautista kept too busy in advance of what will be the most important second half of his tenure in Toronto, neednt worry. "I still get two days on Wednesday and Thursday," said Bautista. "Id rather be here then at home relaxing. Its a good signal when you get picked and selected to come here and Im not going to keep complaining. Im going to keep trying to be a contributor to my team and hopefully play good enough to keep getting selected." After all, it wasnt obvious in his early years that Bautista would become the elite player you see today. Hell keep coming to the All-Star Game as long as hes invited. "Maybe if I was somebody like Mike Trout, whos been here since his first year and this would be my 17th year, maybe I wouldnt care about it so much but thats not the case," said Bautista. "I work very hard and somehow manage to be good enough to get selected. I dont think it means that much more but it means about as much as it probably means to every other guy thats here. We value it a lot and its always great to be recognized among the best so Im always humbled and honoured to be here." Nike Air Max Rea Sverige .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Nike Air Max Skor Billigt .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. http://www.sverigeairmax.com/. Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions. Billiga Skor Nike Air Max . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air Max Billigt Rea . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009.SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver is continuing his outreach to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community more than a year after his anti-gay remarks leading up to the Super Bowl. The San Francisco Bay Times announced Thursday that Culliver conducted his first interview with an LGBT media outlet, sharing how he changed his thinking. Culliver, who missed the 2013 season because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee sustained during training camp, underwent sensitivity training and began doing other outreach work. Culliver has worked with "The Trevor Project," an organization that provides crisis and suicide intervention to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth. "I truly appreciate the staff at the Trevor Project for allowing me to grow and educating me on the issues affecting the LGBTQ community," Culliver said Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press. "I have learned so much and made some really great friends. I will continue my commitment to the organization and to their youths and stand firm with hope that one day that all individuals regardless of sex, race, or creed will be treated with dignity and respect from all." During Super Bowl media day in 2013 at the Superdome in New Orleans, Culliver responded to questions from comedian Artie Lange by saying he wouldnt welcome a gay player in the locker room. He also said the 49ers didnt have any homosexual players and, if they did, those players should leave. He later aapologized, facing a large group of Super Bowl media members for nearly an hour.dddddddddddd "Chris has grown immensely from his words and has committed to continue to grow as a human, particularly around matters around the LGBTQ community," his publicist, Theodore Palmer, said Thursday. "He believes that every individual has a right to love the way they choose to love and celebrate the differences of others on a daily basis." In fact, Culliver told the Bay Times he hopes to work on a project with University of Missouri defensive end Michael Sam, who would become the NFLs first openly gay player. Culliver also applauded Nets centre Jason Collins, who became the first openly gay NBA player last month. "I applaud Michael and Jason for their courage," Culliver told the Bay Times. "I have absolutely no problem playing and interacting with someone from the LGBTQ community and look forward to connecting with Michael soon on some projects." The 25-year-old Culliver, a third-round draft pick in 2011 out of South Carolina, made 47 tackles with two interceptions and a forced fumble during the 2012 season while starting six games for the Niners. They lost in the Super Bowl that season to Baltimore. The San Francisco Bay Times, in its 36th year of publication, defines itself as the oldest fully LGBT-owned and funded newspaper in the Bay Area. It was the first newspaper in California, and among the first in the world, to be produced jointly and equally by gay men and lesbians. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz