Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Werbung
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

04.01.2019 02:32
all night. We stayed with the game Antworten

SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday. The two Mercedes were predictably in a different league to their rivals and recorded their second one-two finish in eight days after Hamiltons victory last weekend in Malaysia. With no team orders, the two were allowed to race for the lead and there were several close calls when the pair came inches away from colliding, providing a thrilling spectacle under the lights at the Bahrain International Circuit. "It was very, very fair and it was very hard to keep him behind," Hamilton said. "He was very fast on the option tires and I was on the knife-edge the whole time. ... Me and Nico havent had a race like that since back in our karting days. In our first (karting) race, he led all day and I overtook him on the last lap and won, and I thought for sure he is going to do that to me today." Force Indias Sergio Perez was third in his first podium finish since 2012 and his teammate Nico Hulkenberg fifth. Daniel Ricciardo finished fourth, getting the better of his Red Bull teammate and defending four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel, who finished sixth. Vettel suffered the ignominy of being ordered by his team to let the quicker Ricciardo pass when they were fighting for position early in the race. Williams drivers Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas had looked poised to challenge for a podium place but they were hurt by the timing of a late safety car and finished seventh and eighth, with the Ferraris of Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen filling the final two points positions in ninth and 10th. The race was closely fought up and down the field throughout, providing a boost for the sport after a tepid opening two races of the season, and the safety car set up a nail-biting shootout for the final 11 laps. Hamilton was ahead but on the harder of the two tires while Rosberg was on the softer rubber. While behind the safety car, both drivers were cautioned by team racing director Paddy Lowe to race fairly and ensure both cars made it to the finish. Twice Rosberg was able to pull off passing moves at the end of the main straight, but both times Hamilton was able to get better drive out of the ensuing corners and narrowly stayed ahead in some enthralling wheel-to-wheel racing. Rosbergs tires began to wear out and he was not able to mount a challenge over the final three laps. "It was the most exciting race I have done in my career," Rosberg said. "Lewis did a great job defending -- it was a massive fight. I thought Id got him about nine times but it didnt work out; he always got the run back on me." Rosberg did have the comfort of staying ahead in the drivers championship with 61 points compared to Hamiltons 50. The safety car came out after Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado emerged from the pits and plowed into the side of the Sauber of Esteban Gutierrez at the first corner, flipping the Mexicans car in a frightening accident, but Gutierrez was able to walk away. Maldonado was judged by race stewards to have caused the incident and given a stop-go penalty. Cheap Jordans Shoes Free Shipping . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. Cheap Authentic Air Jordan .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. http://www.cheapairjordanfreeshipping.com/. The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Cheap Jordans For Sale . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Air Jordan From China .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. - Sometimes all it takes is a couple of lucky bounces. Austin Fyten can attest to that. The Oklahoma City forward picked up his first career two-goal game Sunday afternoon as the Barons came back to beat the Abbotsford Heat 5-4 in a shootout in American Hockey League action. Fyten hadnt scored in 14 games but the 23-year-old tied the game twice with redirections in the comeback win. "Ive been playing a lot and pretty well but things werent going my way, as far as bounces and stuff," said Fyten. "Tonight is one of those nights. I didnt even shoot it in — both goals went off my body. "If you play the right way good things will happen. I was pleased to get those — huge win for the boys." The two goals Sunday were just the fifth and sixth of the year for the Sundre, Alta. native. "Hes been great for us lately," said Oklahoma Citys Roman Horak. "Hes not afraid to go to the front of the net and do the dirty work and it pays off. He got two goals and that was a huge help from him tonight." Anton Lander scored the shootout winner, beating goalie Doug Carr low to the stick side before Barons goaltender Richard Bachman stopped Max Reinhart to clinch the win. The Barons never led in the game and needed Curtis Hamilton to tie it with just over two minutes to play in the third. "It was tough," said Fyten. "We were behind the eight ball all night. We stayed with the game plan and battled back. We got a couple greasy goals, and then Hammy stepped up with a big goal. "We wanted it and just kept pushing and pushing. We deserved that one." Former heat forward Horak also scored for Oklahoma City (34-28-11), which maintained the final Western Conference playoff berth, with Charlotte and Rockford now both two points back. "Its definitely one of those things where you watch whos winning and not winning," said Fyten. "Both the teams helped us out tonight with a couple losses. But its going to come down to the bitter end. We need to keep winning games and finish strong." Bachman, who has started 27 of the Barons last 30 games, made 33 saves. "Hes been keeping us in games," said Horak of Bachman. "Especially if we make the playoffs, were going to be betting on him a lot." Added Fyten: "We gave up too many shots tonight, too many PKs and stuff. But hes our most valuable player for sure. Hes been unreal for us and hopefully he can keep with it and help us down the stretch." In the other crease, Carrr was making his first AHL appearance, stopping 22 shots for Abbotsford (40-25-8).dddddddddddd. "He made some huge saves," said Heat head coach Troy Ward, who gave team MVP Joni Ortio the day off. "I thought the last one there he wants back, the tying goal. But hes adjusting to a higher level, the release is quicker . . . but I thought he did a nice job for us today." Brett Kulak recorded his first career AHL goal, while Ben Street, Brett Olson and Reinhart also scored for the Heat, who have clinched a playoff spot but ended their chances of catching Chicago for fourth place. Lander tested Carr early, stealing the puck in the slot, but the Heat netminder made a nifty glove save to keep the game scoreless. Olson opened the scoring at 10:45 on the power play. Derek Smiths point shot ricocheted off Sven Baertschis skate right to Olson at the side of the net and he quickly backhanded it past Bachman for his 17th of the year. Fyten tied the game at 5:56 of the second period, redirecting Brad Hunts point shot. But Kulak put the Heat back in the lead a little more than two minutes later. Ben Hanowski, playing his first game since being reassigned by Calgary, made a great play, drawing Bachman to the left right post before setting up Kulaks one-timer from the hash marks. "I didnt know (Hanowski) saw me back there, but he threw a really nice pass — I guess thats why hes been in the NHL for the past month," said Kulak. "He made it really easy for me to just tap it in there. Obviously I cant enjoy it as much as I would have if we won the game, but its still a special feeling." Streets team-leading 28th of the season doubled the lead at 14:31. Smith blocked a clearing attempt at the blue-line and quickly put a shot on net, where Street deflected it past the left pad of Bachman. Horak drew the Barons back within one with a power-play goal at 17:21. First he drew a tripping penalty when he was hauled down by Smith on a partial breakaway. Then he scored his 22nd of the year, finishing off a give-and-go with Steve Pinizzotto to beat Carr glove side. Fyten tied the game again when Oscar Klefboms rebound bounced off Fyten at the side of the net at 6:10 of the third. However, Fyten took a slashing penalty a minute later and the Heat made him pay. Reinhart tapped in a feed from Street at 8:27 for his 20th of the year. Oklahoma City once again evened the game with just over two minutes to go. Hamilton took a pass from Will Acton in the slot and wired a wrist shot past Carrs glove. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz