Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

29.12.2018 02:32
They just have to win their Antworten

LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week this year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past. "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. Air Max And Jordans Free Shipping . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. Air Max Jordan Shoes .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. http://www.cheapairmaxandjordans.com/. "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. Wholesale Air Max And Jordans .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan opened the Ford Womens World Curling Championship with a 7-5 win over Russia on Saturday. Air Max And Jordans China . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never.MINNEAPOLIS - Each week, before Ryan Kalil gets going on Carolinas game plan and upcoming opponent, the eight-year veteran Panthers centre has made a ritual of reviewing his younger brothers performances for Minnesota.He has paid even closer attention this season. Matt Kalil has had his share of struggles at left tackle for the Vikings.I especially watch them when I know that hes hard on himself and he had a bad game and I just want to see what hes harping on, said Ryan, who has been in the NFL five years longer than Matt.Ryan has analyzed Matts blocking with a critical eye, but he also remains one of his biggest supporters. Thats what family is for, after all.Its a lot easier on the inside where youre comfortable with a lot of guards. You get out on that island and its a little bit tougher, Ryan said.That rough season bottomed out last week when Matt was called for three penalties for 35 yards. On his way out of the stadium, he knocked a cap off the head of a heckler. The video went viral. Matt was on the phone with their father, Frank, when the exchange occurred.I asked my dad if he heard what happened. He said, Yeah, I heard the whole thing. He said, It was a really ugly deal, Ryan said. The guy called him over, said he was a big fan, asked for his autograph. ... Then he started saying some pretty ugly stuff to him. So I think my brother just kind of reacted. Its probably my fault for picking on him when he was little.The Panthers visit the Vikings on Sunday. Hurting the team with holding calls and missed blocks, Ryan said, has been the hardest part for Matt this year. Matt has struggled with his confidence, partly due to on and off discomfort in the knee on which he had off-season surgery.You cant let that get the best of you. Youve got to trust your abilities, Matt said.Here are some key points to know about the game:PLENTY TO PLAY FOR: Despite that ugly 3-7-1 record, the Panthers dont need any help to win the NFC South. They just have to win their final five games, including intra-division contests at co-leaders Atlanta and New Orleans, to repeat as NFC South champions. The Panthers, though, have they lost five straight games and are 0-3 coming out of their bye week under coach Ron Rivera.Were very lucky. Who knows whats going to happen? Rivera said.ddddddddddddThe Vikings at 4-7 would be tied for the NFC South lead, but theyre out of the running in the NFC North. They gave Green Bay a good game last week in a 24-21 loss, after the division leader had won the previous two games by a combined 108-34 score.Nah, theres no moral victories in the NFL. Its a win or loss, and we didnt come out with a win, said cornerback Captain Munnerlyn, who spent the last five seasons with the Panthers.TOLBERTS BACK: Carolinas offence should get a boost with the return of Pro Bowl fullback Mike Tolbert, who missed the last eight games with a hairline fracture in his left leg. Tolbert is the rare hybrid who not only excels at blocking but can run well and catch passes. The Panthers havent had a true fullback on the roster during his absence, so Tolbert ought to help open some holes for veterans DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart, who have struggled without him.DEPLETED OFFENSE: The Vikings have had another unproductive season with the ball, ranking 28th in points and 30th in yards entering the weekend. Injuries have exacerbated their issues, and they just lost another starter in right tackle Phil Loadholt with a torn left pectoral muscle.Five other regulars on the offence — quarterback Matt Cassel, running back Adrian Peterson, tight end Kyle Rudolph, right guard Brandon Fusco and wide receiver Jerome Simpson — have appeared in a total of 13 games. Rudolph is the only one who returned.PROTECTING NEWTON: Panthers right tackle Nate Chandler suffered a season-ending right knee injury in a 19-17 loss to Atlanta before the bye week. Rivera picked Mike Remmers, who spent time on the practice squad with the Vikings earlier, to take Chandlers place. This has been a rough season up front, and only Kalil remains in place from last years lineup. Four offensive linemen retired during the off-season, including stalwarts Jordan Gross and Travelle Wharton.IMPROVING SECONDARY: Vikings defensive backs have 10 interceptions this year after totalling only six last season. The Vikings were 31st in the league in yards passing allowed in 2013; theyre seventh in 2014.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz