Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 139 mal aufgerufen
 Werbung
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

27.12.2018 02:08
I thought we started really Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Fourth-seeded Chinese star Li Na and No. 20 seed Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia will square off in the 2014 Australian Open final. Li advanced to her third Australian Open final with a 6-2, 6-4 victory over 30th-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard on Thursday, while Cibulkova reached her first Grand Slam final with a 6-1, 6-2 win over fifth-seeded Pole Agnieszka Radwanska. The former French Open champion Li lost to two-time Aussie Open champ Victoria Azarenka in last years title match and to Kim Clijsters in the 2011 finale. "I think is the third time, so pretty close to the trophy," Li said. "Yeah, at least I try to not falling down this time, because last year in the final I think I play well but I only can say unlucky because falling down twice. At least I try enjoy and staying healthy." The 31-year-old Li, won the French Open in 2011, will appear in her fourth Grand Slam final. Bouchard, who upset 14th-seeded former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic in the quarterfinals on Tuesday, played in her first-ever Grand Slam semifinal. The 19-year-old Bouchard also became the first Canadian woman to reach a Grand Slam semifinal since Carling Bassett at the 1984 U.S. Open. "Im proud of, you know, how Ive improved as a player throughout the tournament," Bouchard said. "But Im never satisfied with losing. Im always disappointed." Radwanska came into Thursdays match fresh off a victory over Azarenka in the quarterfinals on Wednesday. The Polish star, however, fell to 5-2 lifetime against Cibulkova. Cibulkova became the first woman from Slovakia to reach a Grand Slam final. Markus Hannikainen Jersey . With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season. Brandon Dubinsky Jersey . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game. http://www.officialbluejacketsfanstore.c...jackets-jersey/. -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. Ian Cole Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List.DETROIT -- The Detroit Red Wings experienced a lull after a fast start but got the two points they needed. Daniel Alfredsson had a goal and an assist and Detroit held off the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 on Friday night for the Red Wings fourth consecutive win. Detroit led 3-0 after the first period. "To me, I thought we started really good, we were all over them," said Red Wings coach Mike Babcock, who got his 413th win for Detroit, which ties him for the all-time franchise record with Jack Adams. "I thought suddenly we had some skill and suddenly we were dangling around with the puck and now we had the cute-itis going and then we didnt want to shoot it in the net," he said. "We wanted to pass it one more time and the next thing you know its game on instead of just doing things simple and hard and right." Darren Helm and Tomas Jurco also scored for Detroit, which is in the seventh playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, three points ahead of the eighth-place Columbus Blue Jackets. Danny DeKeyser had two assists and Jimmy Howard made 21 saves. Jamie McBain scored and Nicolas Deslauriers got his first career goal for Buffalo, which has the NHLs worst record. Matt Hackett stopped 28 shots. "We had nothing to lose. Got the day off tomorrow. Just tried to leave it all on the ice . After the tough start," McBain said. The Sabres lost in St. Louis 2-1 on Thursday night and didnt get to their hotel in Detroit until 4 a.m. Friday morning. "We talked about having excuses. We couldve had a real good one," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said. "I think tired is a state of mind. We got in at four this morning and slept in. It wasnt that short of a night." Deslauriers pulled the Sabres within one at 6:40 of the third period, sending in a loose puck from the slot. "Yeah, I got a little more nervous at the end there. They were all over us and we all know we needd those points," Jurco said.dddddddddddd "It got a little more nervous towards the end but I think we handled it pretty well." McBains power-play goal put Buffalo on the scoreboard with 7:32 left in the second period. He beat Howard with a wrist shot from the left circle for McBains fifth goal. Alfredsson tried to explain the letdown. "I think its the pressure, the time of the year, the magnitude of the game, being a game we cant afford to lose, all those things combined, I think makes for us being cautious, more than playing hard for 60," he said. "Before we feel like the underdog and feel like we can claw ourselves into games and find a way to win and today were the favourites and didnt handle that as well as we can." Helm opened the scoring 5:47 into the game when he put in a loose puck from Hacketts right at the side of the crease. It was Helms 11th goal. Jurco and Andersson then scored 1:16 apart. Jurco tipped Dekeysers shot from the point out of the air and past Hackett for a power-play goal with 5:48 left in the first. It was Jurcos seventh goal and second in two games. It came with John Scott in the penalty box for hooking. Alfredsson got his 18th goal, with 4:32 remaining in the opening period, when he scored on a rebound. NOTES: Detroit C Pavel Datsyuk returned after missing 16 games with an inflamed knee. He had also missed 30 of the last 34 games. ... Buffalo D Henrik Tallinder missed his second game with a lower-body injury. ... Alfredsson returned after missing a game due to a sore back. ... Sabres goalies Michal Neuvirth and Matt Hackett both played junior hockey with the Ontario Hockey Leagues Plymouth Whalers, who are based in suburban Detroit. ... This was the final game for referee Don Van Massenhoven. It was the 1,277th NHL game of his career. He chose to work his last game at Joe Louis Arena and was was named the games honorary first star. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz