Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

24.12.2018 05:03
I think all day I was thinking Antworten

INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Canadian moguls skier Mikael Kingsbury says he always sets his sights on a podium finish. And lately, hes been getting a lot of them. After winning bronze at a World Cup event on Saturday, the reigning Olympic silver medallist capped off his weekend in Japan with gold in dual moguls on Sunday. "Yesterday I wasnt disappointed, but I made an uncharacteristic mistake. Today I felt very good," Kingsbury said. "I really wanted to win and I focused on the stuff I was doing well. I didnt have my best training this morning so I had to refocus and managed to get the win." Kingsbury, of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., outperformed Japans Sho Endo in his final run. Montreals Pascal-Olivier Gagne took bronze for his first World Cup podium finish. The 24-year-old Gagne, who was ousted by Kingsbury in the semifinal, said that simply cracking the semis was a huge step for him, but winning bronze and sharing his first podium with Kingsbury and Sho was even better. "I was already assured of fourth place so it didnt even matter what happened after, I was just so happy to be there," he said. "I went to see Mik before the dual and took him in my arms because I knew it was my best result ever. "To share the podium with him, hes the most consistent skier Ive seen and Sho, hes one of the best right now, so to share the podium with both these guys really means a lot to me." Gagne got off to a slow start this season, making only one final in his first six events. While his Canadian teammates were winning medals in Sochi, Gagne had to go back to the NorAm circuit to earn a spot in this weekends World Cup event in Japan. He placed seventh in singles and second in dual moguls at Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.C. on Feb. 15 and 16, respectively. Gagne says winning his first World Cup medal on the tough Japanese course made his victory even sweeter. "To finally have my first podium ever, and to have it here in Inawashiro means a lot to me," he said. "Its one of the courses thats the most difficult in the world. Its the course I always looked up to when I was young watching my idols. Its really a fight every time to ski here so Im really happy I made my first podium here." Quebec Citys Philippe Marquis was fourth, Montreals Marc-Antoine Gagnon placed fifth after being knocked out in the quarter-finals by Kingsbury, and two-time Olympic gold medallist Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., was ninth. In dual moguls, two skiers race down a course against each other, with the top score awarded to the athlete who performs the best tricks in the quickest time. Kingsbury admitted that having to ski against a fellow Canadian isnt exactly ideal. "For sure I dont want to face them in duals because its not fun to have to go up against your teammate," he said. "But when were in the gate, its like theyre from another country. Im not going to ski differently because theyre my friend. We push even harder almost when we are going against our own teammates, but we had a lot of fun today." On the womens side, Hannah Kearney of the United States won gold, followed by Elena Muratova of Russia and Japans Junko Hoshino. Montreals Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who won bronze in the womens singles event Saturday, placed fifth. Her sister and reigning Olympic gold medallist Justine Dufour-Lapointe, finished ninth after taking first place on Saturday. Nike Air Max Tilbud . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. Nike Air Max Udsalg .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. http://www.danmarkairmax.com/.com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Nike Air Max Danmark . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Nike Air Max Køb . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. NASHVILLE -- Bo Wallace wanted redemption for his poor play in the Egg Bowl. The Mississippi quarterback made sure the Rebels finished the season as winners. Wallace ran for two touchdowns and threw for another score, and Ole Miss beat Georgia Tech 25-17 Monday in the Music City Bowl for the Rebels second straight bowl victory under coach Hugh Freeze. The redshirt junior quarterback and Tennessee native made up for his three turnovers in the Egg Bowl overtime loss by throwing for 256 yards and running for 86 more, giving him the school record for total yards in a season and most completions in a season, topping Eli Manning for both. "I knew I needed to have a good game," said Wallace, also chosen the bowls MVP. "At the same time, I thought all day sometimes I try to make too many plays. I think all day I was thinking, Dont try to make too many plays. Just make the plays that are there. Thats what I did today." Freeze said he knew from watching Wallace prepare for this game that how the Rebels lost to rival Mississippi State last month didnt sit well with the quarterback. "Nor did it me," Freeze said. "And we didnt really have to talk about it a whole lot. I liked the way he prepared, and I was proud he was able to have the game he had today." Ole Miss (8-5) now has won six straight bowls and 10 of the last 11 in making up for the lone loss in that stretch in the 2000 Music City Bowl. The Rebels came in tied with Auburn and Florida State, who play Jan. 6 for the BCS national championship, for the longest bowl winning streak. "I didnt want to screw that up today," Freeze said. "So Im glad to win two bowl games in our first two years. With what we inherited, I think says were heading in the right direction for sure. It is a very positive step." Georgia Tech (7-6) has lost eight of nine bowls. The Yellow Jackets scored 10 points in the fourth quarter as they tried to rally before a safety with 4:22 left ended their last chance. "We didnt play well enough in any facet to win the game," Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson said. "We were fortunate that we had a chance at the end to come back and win." Yellow Jackets lineman Adam Gotsis, who also blocked an extra point, knocked down a 32-yard field goal attempt by Andrew Ritter giving Georgia Tech the ball at their own 20 with 4:36 lleft trailing 23-17.dddddddddddd But Georgia Tech lost 5 yards on the first play, then Vad Lee flipped the ball to Corey Dennis on a reverse with the receiver apparently looking to throw when he fumbled under pressure. Right tackle Ray Beno covered up the ball in the end zone for the safety. Freeze said he thought it might have been a touchdown but was glad to get some points. Johnson wishes his player had just tried to run for what he could get. "Its disappointing," Johnson said. Ole Miss finally punted back to Georgia Tech with 37 seconds left. Senquez Golson intercepted Lee on the next play to seal the victory for the Rebels in the bowl, sponsored by Franklin American Mortgage Company. With a month to prepare, Ole Miss shut down the nations fourth-best rushing offence. Georgia Tech came in averaging 311.7 yards per game, and the Rebels smothered the Yellow Jackets, holding them to just 151 yards on the ground. Ole Miss held the ball for nearly 33 minutes and had a 477-298 edge in total offence. "Thats why its so difficult to play them probably in a short amount of time," Freeze said. "Youre going to be forced to play some of your base stuff. We were able to get some different stuff in." Ole Miss had a 23-7 lead when the Yellow Jackets scored 10 straight points. Harrison Butker capped a 64-yard drive with a 38-yard field goal in the opening seconds of the fourth quarter, then D.J. White intercepted a Wallace pass intended for Donte Moncrief. On the next play, Lee found Darren Waller for a 72-yard catch-and-run for a TD with 13:25 left. Wallace helped Ole Miss lead 13-7 at halftime as he capped the opening possession for Ole Miss with a 17-yard run for a touchdown, and he connected with Moncrief on a 28-yard TD catch where the receiver went down the right sideline and then held the ball out at the pylon for the score in the second quarter. But Gotsis blocked the extra point. Ritter also missed a 29-yard field goal later in the quarter that was so low it bounced off the crossbar. Georgia Tech looked impressive with its opening 14-play, 74-yard drive, and senior Robert Godhigh scored on an 8-yard run that tied the game. The Yellow Jackets also hurt themselves with a fake punt attempt in the second when punter Sean Poole tripped short of the line of scrimmage on fourth-and-11 at midfield. 20:16ET 30-12-13 Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz