Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 Technik
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

20.12.2018 03:04
t Flames. "Thats one of the Antworten

BERKELEY, Calif. -- Every time Arizona had been challenged this season, the Wildcats survived by making big plays and big shots in the closing moments of big games. They finally found out what it feels like to be on other end of a celebration. Justin Cobbs hit a step-back jumper with 0.9 seconds left, and California stunned No. 1 Arizona 60-58 on Saturday night to hand the Wildcats their first loss of the season. "Wed always found a way to be on the positive end of it," Wildcats coach Sean Miller said. "Tonight in that same moment, we didnt make the shots and we didnt get the big stop." Cobbs, who scored Cals final 12 points, dribbled to his left and beat Nick Johnson before pulling up in front of an oncoming defender to sink the winning shot that sent a raucous, gold-shirt wearing crowd at Haas Pavilion spilling onto the court. Not realizing a timeout had been called, Cal coach Mike Montgomery and security had to frantically usher fans away before the final play. Gabe Yorks full-court pass was knocked down to give the Bears (15-7, 6-3 Pac-12) their first victory over a top-ranked opponent since Jan. 30, 1994, when they beat UCLA 85-70 at the Oakland Coliseum. "I think its just good for Cal, and I think its good for the university and the students to come out and have that kind of excitement," Montgomery said. "I think one of the things youre trying to generate is them enjoying the game, enjoying the experience, and I think there was some of that tonight." Arizona (21-1, 8-1), which had won a school-record 21 straight games after surviving to beat Stanford 60-57 on Wednesday night, was one of just three unbeaten teams left in Division I. Now only second-ranked Syracuse (21-0), which outlasted No. 17 Duke 91-89 in overtime Saturday, and No. 4 Wichita State (23-0) remain. Even worse for the Wildcats, Miller said starting forward Brandon Ashley appeared to have broken his right foot going for a rebound in the opening minutes. He was scheduled to have an X-ray when the team gets back in Tucson, Miller said. Cobbs finished with 19 points and seven assists, David Kravish had 14 points and 11 rebounds and Richard Solomon scored 12 points to propel Cal to one of the biggest wins in school history. The Bears improved to 3-24 against teams ranked No. 1 in The Associated Press poll, and they had never beaten a top-ranked team in Berkeley. "Just a lot of fun," Solomon said. Kaleb Tarczewski scored a career-high 18 points and grabbed six rebounds, and T.J. McConnell scored 13 points for the Wildcats, who shot just 32.3 per cent from the floor. Cal, which shot 44.6 per cent, held Johnson -- Arizonas star guard -- to just 4 points on 1-of-14 shooting. "Because weve been in this situation so many times, were really comfortable. We werent worried at all. We were ramped up," Tarczewski said. "Cobbs made a really, really tough shot." The game attracted quite an audience, too. There were 21 scouts from 14 different NBA teams in attendance. Former Wildcats coach Lute Olson sat in the stands behind Arizonas bench, and Oakland Athletics manager Bob Melvin -- a Cal alum -- also supported his Bears. "No. 1 brings out everybody," Montgomery said. The Wildcats rallied from nine points down in the first half and eight in the second to set up a furious finish. Arizona took the lead twice in the final minutes, and twice Cobbs came back with a tying score -- first on a runner in the lane and then on a pair of free throws. On the final sequence, Johnson missed a short jumper in the lane and Cal corralled the rebound. Cobbs let the clock tick down, then beat Johnson for a shot that will long be remembered in Berkeley. Fans had to be pushed back off the court in a weird and wild scene, with the public address announcer screaming for them to get back. The Bears soon gave them reason to come back and celebrate. "Honestly I was getting claustrophobic," Cobbs said, laughing. "I couldnt breathe." The Bears kept Arizonas big front line at bay from the start. Solomon made his first six shots, including a short jumper that put the Bears ahead 28-19 late with 5:18 remaining in the first half. Arizona answered back by converting steals into easy baskets, closing the half on a 10-2 run to cut Cals lead to 30-29. It was the seventh time Arizona had trailed at the half this season. Both teams had to overcome adversity after the break. Johnson seemed to be bothered by an injury to his left hand -- repeatedly shaking his wrist after shots and grimacing -- and Solomon was stuck in foul trouble. In the end, Cal just made one more play than Arizona. "We made plays to put us in that position," McConnell said. "But Cobbs made a good shot down the stretch." Gary Harris College Jersey . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. Draymond Green College Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. http://www.cheapmichiganstatejerseys.com/. Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. LeVeon Bell College Jersey . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Throwback Michigan State Jerseys . Sections of the British media reported Friday that Brooklyn Beckham, the son of United great David, was invited to a training session at the club on Thursday.CALGARY - Embarrassed 7-2 by the Calgary Flames two weeks ago, the Anaheim Ducks returned to the scene of that ugly loss Wednesday night and picked up an important victory. Andrew Cogliano scored the go-ahead goal at 14:41 as Anaheim scored twice in the third period in a 3-2 victory over the resilient Flames. "Thats one of the biggest two points of the season, for sure," said Cogliano. "To come back from behind in the third period, it shows where were going as a team and I think its a big statement win for us." Stephane Robidas shot from the blue-line was kicked out by Karri Ramo but the puck went right to Cogliano at the face-off circle, who buried his 21st of the season. "Right place at the right time. It landed right on my stick. When I saw the net, no better feeling," said Cogliano, who put a shot off the post just minutes earlier. "Those are the goals were trying to score, especially myself. Getting to the net, getting some rebounds." Finishing it off wasnt easy, however. The Flames poured on the pressure in the final minute with the goalie pulled. Mike Cammalleris blast came the closest to getting past Anaheim goalie Jonas Hiller, but the Ducks hung on. "Its one of those things where theyre just throwing everything at the net and youre trying to find the puck somehow. I found it once or twice there so we could at least get a whistle," said Hiller, who had 32 saves. It was a nice bounce-back game for him after getting chased less than 12 minutes into the last start at the Scotiabank Saddledome after yielding three goals on five shots. "The whole team was upset with what happened last time. I didnt feel I played terribly or whatever but those things happen and its nice if you get a chance pretty quick to do better," said Hiller. "Definitely happy with the way we responded and the way I responded. I thought we played a pretty good road game." Nick Bonino and Mathieu Perreault also scored for Anaheim (47-18-7), which kicks off a three-game road trip to Western Canada with its sixth road win in its last eight games away from the Honda Center. The win moves the Ducks to within two points of the San Jose Sharks and the lead in the Pacific Division. Anaheim still holds two games in hand. Hiller says winning the division is definitely a priority. "It would be great to be up there because if youre second, you have a good chance of playing L.A. in the first round which would be a tough match-up," Hiller said. Brian McGrattan and Jiri Hudler scored for Calgary (30-36-7). Rookie defenceman Tyler Wotherspoon had an assist to give the 21-year-old points inn his last three games.dddddddddddd "Thats the way you learn sometimes, too. You learn from tough losses," said McGrattan, who was playing his 300th NHL game. "Our group hasnt given up all year. Were in every game and work our butts off right until the end and thats a good sign." Its the Flames league-leading 44th one-goal game, one shy of the franchise record set in 2005-06. "If you look at the young guys throughout the year, how theyre showing up against these teams late in the year when were playing San Jose, L.A., Anaheim — were playing all these top teams down the stretch and were giving them a run for the money every night. Thats a lot to build off of as a group and its a lot to learn from," said McGrattan. Trailing 2-1 headed to the third period, the Ducks tied it at 5:32 on Perreaults 16th goal. "We fought hard in the third and got a couple bounces our way and finally we were able to put it in and win the game," said Perreault, who extended his point streak to six games (four goals, two assists). "Coming down the stretch, we play a couple teams that are already out of the playoffs. We have to take advantage of those games." Trailing 1-0 after the first period, the Flames scored twice in the second to take the lead. The tying goal, which bounced off Kevin Westgarths glove in front and then into the net off of McGrattans hip was the rugged wingers fourth goal and 10th of his career. Calgary took a 2-1 lead with 26 seconds left in the second when a pretty fake shot then pass from Ladislav Smid set up Hudler. "Its a good effort. We know we can play with every team in the league but its not good enough — a good effort, we have to get results too. Thats the business of hockey," said Ramo, who had won his previous five decisions. Ramo, who had 31 stops, had his record fall to 13-11-4. Hiller improves to 29-11-6. "They paid the price and when they came to the net, they had a lot of shots and a lot of traffic with them," said Ramo. "They were into the game today, unlike the last game. I think they had a chip on their shoulders when they came here today." Notes: On the eve of the one-year anniversary of the trade of Jarome Iginla to Pittsburgh, the two players they received in return - LW Kenny Agostino and RW Ben Hanowski, were both healthy scratches for the Flames... Calgary LW TJ Galiardi drew back in after missing the past two games... Not in the line-up for Anaheim were D Francois Beauchemin, C Daniel Winnik and LW Matt Beleskey... Anaheims 22nd road victory ties the franchise record, previously done in 2006-07 and in 2008-09. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz