Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Sport Tuning
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

18.12.2018 01:11
for-7 on 3-pointers. W Antworten

Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - C.J. Miles buried six 3-pointers for 22 points off the bench and the Indiana Pacers beat the Milwaukee Bucks 94-91 on Friday night. Roy Hibbert added 18 points and Luis Scola scored 14 for the Pacers, who have won two in a row and five of their last seven. Brandon Knight had 20 points for the Bucks, who had a two-game winning streak stopped. Zaza Pachulia contributed 12 points and 14 rebounds in the loss and John Henson scored 14 with 10 boards. The Bucks snapped a six-game losing streak in the series with an 87-81 win in Indianapolis on Nov. 4. They led by as many as seven in this one and carried a 68-66 advantage into the fourth quarter, but Indiana took the lead for good on Donald Sloans 3 with 9 1/2 minutes remaining. We closed it out well enough, said Pacers coach Frank Vogel. Milwaukee was just 9-of-24 from the floor in the fourth quarter, including 1- for-7 on 3-pointers. We couldnt get stops when we needed to and we missed shots we normally make, said Bucks coach Jason Kidd. The Pacers pushed their lead to seven three times in the quarter and held on down the stretch by making their free throws. Miles led all players with eight points in the first quarter and Indiana took a 23-21 edge into the second. Henson scored the first six points of a 9-0 Milwaukee run in the second quarter that gave the Bucks a 32-27 lead on a Jared Dudley 3. They pushed it to 53-46 at halftime. Game Notes The Pacers opened a four-game homestand that continues Sunday in Los Angeles against the Lakers ... The Bucks will put a three-game road winning streak on the line Sunday against New York. Jevon Carter Jersey . LOUIS -- Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks won the matchup of unbeaten teams. Omri Casspi Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/. Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Marc Gasol Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Jarell Martin Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory.RIDGEDALE, Mo. -- Jay Haas will be going to the Presidents Cup for the fourth straight time, and this time hell be giving the speeches. The PGA Tour selected Haas to be the U.S. captain for the 2015 matches in South Korea in what amounts to a role reversal. After three years as an assistant captain to Fred Couples -- all three U.S. victories -- Haas will in charge and Couples will be his assistant. Nick Price was selected to return as captain for an International team that has one only once since this event began 20 years ago. "I didnt really aspire to be a captain -- never thought that would be in the cards for me," Haas said. "But being involved with the last three teams along with Fred ... maybe thought someday that could happen. Theres so many people who are deserving of this seat right here. I just feel like Im very blessed to be sitting here representing the United States. And hopefully, I wont screw this thing up too badly." Couples had been captain three straight times, twice opposite Greg Norman and last year against Price at soggy Muirfield Village.dddddddddddd The Americans won, 18 1/2-15 1/2, to remain unbeaten at home. The International teams only win was in 1998 at Melbourne. The teams tied in 2003 in South Africa. Haas played in the inaugural Presidents Cup in 1994, and was a captains pick for the 2003 team. The Presidents Cup will be Oct. 8-11, 2015, at the Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea, the first time it has been held in Asia. The only continent where it has not been played (among those with players eligible for the International team) is in South America. Price called last year a "learning experience" and was happy to get another chance. "I just want to thank the players who were on the team last year because without them, I dont think Id be sitting here again," he said, adding that PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem polled the players "so I must have done something right." Price appointed K.J. Choi of South Korea to be his vice captain. Choi played on three teams, but not since 2011. 19:38ET 04-06-14 Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz