Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

17.12.2018 02:18
es for the win in just his fifth start. Antworten

BOSTON -- Things were bouncing right for Milan Lucic and the Boston Bruins. Lucic scored a pair of goals and Patrice Bergeron added another, lifting the surging Bruins to a 3-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday. "Its nice to have some puck luck," said Lucic, who said both goals hit a Blue Jackets player and changed direction en route to the net. The rugged Boston winger, who also had a fight in the second period, even thought linemate Jarome Iginla may have scored the second one. "I thought Iggie may have gotten it," he said. "But its nice to get two goals and my first power-play goal of the season." Lucic hadnt scored a goal in his past six games after getting off to a fast start with nine. Boston coach Claude Julien felt the winger just needed to relax and things would start to turn his way. "I thought maybe he was gripping the stick a little tight in certain areas," Julien said. "I just told him to go out and play. I liked his game a lot tonight." David Krejci added two assists for Eastern Conference-leading Boston, which is 10-2-2 in its past 14 games. Bostons Chad Johnson needed only 13 saves for the win in just his fifth start. No. 1 goalie Tuukka Rask was given the night off. Johnson knew it was an easy night. "The first period I didnt face many shots and in the second not many high-quality chances," he said. "Its tough to get into it, but Ive had some good practices lately." The Bruins havent lost at home in regulation in 11 games (9-0-2). Boston has won all three meetings between the teams this season. Ryan Johansen scored a power-play goal for the Blue Jackets, who were outshot 36-14. Backup goaltender Curtis McElhinney stopped 33 shots for Columbus, which lost for the 12th time in 17 games. The Blue Jackets havent won consecutive games since late October. "Its definitely frustrating. I think some night that we have lost the effort wasnt there," winger Matt Calvert said. "But I thought tonight we worked hard, we did a lot of good things. "But, once again, against a good team like this, youve got to find a way to win. Its always a tough building to come into, but we didnt find a way tonight and were going to keep on searching for it." Boston jumped ahead 1-0 when Bergeron scored on a tough-angle shot at 9:02 of the first. He fired one from near the right boards and the puck slipped behind McElhinney as Boston winger Loui Eriksson was cutting in front. The Bruins made it 2-0 on Lucics power-play goal with just over 5 minutes left in the first. Torey Krug fired a shot from the left point and Lucic, positioned in front, tipped it by McElhinney. Lucics second goal of the game made it 3-0 just over 2 minutes into the third. He fired a shot from the high slot and the puck popped into the air after McElhinneys stop and bounced into the net behind him just as Iginla was ready to bat it in. Johansens team-leading 10th goal came on a wrister from the top of right circle with just under 14 minutes left. Coming off a 4-2 win over Edmonton at home on Friday night, the Blue Jackets had trouble generating much offence. The Blue Jackets were outshot 9-2 in the first and it didnt get much better for them in the second. They were held to three shots on goal for nearly half of the period until a power play gave them a brief spark. "Not enough (shots) and not enough quality ones either," forward RJ Umberger said. "Weve got to find a way to generate more." Possibly looking to give his team a lift, Columbus defenceman Dalton Prout took on Boston heavyweight Lucic for a fight midway into the second. Things were chippy, at times, for stretches in the second -- with a couple of scrums after whistles. Columbus went nearly 18 minutes without a shot on goal from the first into the second -- and that was a clear from their own zone on one of Bostons power plays. The Bruins posted a 3-2 victory over the New York Rangers on Friday. NOTES: The Bruins improved to 14-2-1 when scoring the games first goal. ... Columbus LW Nick Foligno was given an unsportsmanlike conduct minor and 10-minute misconduct late in the second after he grabbed Boston D Dennis Seidenberg by the jersey from behind and spun him around during a scrum at centre ice. ... The Bruins are off until Thursday when they play rival Montreal. Columbus hosts Tampa Bay on Tuesday, the first of two straight at home. They also play Minnesota. ... The Blue Jackets fell to 1-11-0 when they trail after two periods. ... Former Bruin Johnny "The Chief" Bucyk watched the game from a luxury box. His No. 9 is retired and hanging in the rafters. ... A big melee broke out in the high-priced seats late in the game. North Carolina Jerseys From China . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes. Stitched North Carolina Jerseys . -- Gary Harris gave No. http://www.cheapnorthcarolinajerseys.com...lege-jersey.com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl. Michael Jordan College Jersey . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. Harrison Barnes College Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal.BOSTON - The Boston Bruins went to the TD Garden for Game 7 of their playoff series against Montreal knowing that someones season would end. They just never considered it might be theirs. "Oh, its tough to swallow," defenceman Johnny Boychuk said after a 3-1 loss to the Canadiens eliminated the Bruins. "We have such a good team. It shouldnt be." With two trips to the Stanley Cup finals in three years and the NHLs best record this regular season, the Bruins have established themselves among the leagues elite. Defenceman Zdeno Chara, forward Patrice Bergeron and goalie Tuukka Rask are all up for NHL honours. But in a seven-game series against their Original Six rivals, the Bruins couldnt find the form that helped them amass 117 points in the regular season. Chara was uncharacteristically indecisive on Montreal breakaway. David Krejci and Brad Marchand — key scorers in the two runs to the Cup finals — did not score a goal in these playoffs. "Maybe it was a lack of focus or I didnt bear down enough, but I didnt come up big when the team needed me and (its) very frustrating," Marchand said. "Its really tough. I think we expected to go all the way this year. Its very tough; its very disappointing. Its hard to really put into words. We expected a lot more." Coach Claude Julien said the team struggled to overcome injuries on defence to defenceman Dennis Seidenberg and Adam McQuaid.dddddddddddd That left them relying on a lot of young players, including Dougie Hamilton and Torey Krug, who played well in the series, and Kevan Miller and Matt Bartkowski, who didnt. "You could see tonight that there was a lot of nervousness," Julien said. "This time of year, youve got to play your best hockey of the year. And I dont think we got to that point. I dont think we played badly but we certainly werent playing as well as we could to be a team that would move ahead." Despite the injuries, the Bruins coasted through the regular season to 54 wins, then eliminated the Detroit Red Wings in five games. After dropping the opener at home to Montreal, the Bruins came back to take a 3-2 lead in the series. But Montreals Olympic gold medal-winning goalie Carey Price shut the Bruins out 4-0 in Game 6 to force the series back to Boston for a decisive seventh game. And then he held them to a single goal in the finale. "When you know that you have a team that was so good and consistent throughout the whole season, and you have a good enough team to win more than one series," it takes a while to sink in, Chara said. "Its something that youre going to be thinking about. Ill be thinking about it for sure quite a bit." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz