Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Bazar
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

14.12.2018 03:14
I thought we had good at-bats throughou Antworten

PHOENIX -- A night after playing one of the longest games in team history, the Cleveland Indians needed Corey Kluber to pitch deep into the game to protect their depleted bullpen. Kluber did, though it had nothing to do with necessity. He tries to do that every time he takes the mound. Kluber gave Cleveland a much-needed quality start, pitching seven effective innings to help the Indians beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-1 on Wednesday to end a four-game losing streak. The Indians ran through their bullpen in a 14-inning game the night before Kluber (7-5) gave them a lift with another strong interleague effort, allowing four hits while striking out eight. "Obviously, we played a long game last night, but I dont think I put any more pressure on myself to go deep in the game as I normally would," Kluber said. "Thats what Im trying to do every game, go as deep as I can." Early run support helped. Michael Brantley homered and had two RBIs against Chase Anderson (5-3), sending the rookie to his third straight loss after opening his career with five consecutive wins. Yan Gomes also homered for Cleveland, and Michael Bourn had a pair of triples among his three hits. Jason Kipnis also had two doubles for the Indians, who had 10 hits. "We didnt score in bunches, but scored one and then we scored two," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "We kept after it. I thought we had good at-bats throughout the lineup." Both teams needed their starters to go deep into the game after Tuesday nights marathon. Arizona won 9-8 on Aaron Hills single in the 14th inning after both teams emptied their bullpens in a game that lasted 5 hours, 32 minutes, matching the longest game in Chase Field history. Clevelands bullpen had pitched 20 of the 41 1-3 innings in the previous four games, so the Indians really needed a good outing from Kluber. And he delivered. After giving up a pair of hits to start the first inning, Kluber limited Arizonas chances, allowing one runner to reach second base over the next six innings. Kluber improved to 6-0 with a 2.28 ERA in six career interleague starts. He also lined a single to left in the fourth inning for his first career hit. Arizona finished with five hits -- none after the third inning until Miguel Monteros run-scoring single with two outs in the ninth. "Kluber is pretty good," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "We havent seen him. He has really good stuff. A real live arm. He has some deception in his delivery." Anderson ate up a few innings, though wasnt nearly as effective. After losing his past two starts despite pitching well -- four earned runs in 11 innings -- the right-hander wasnt nearly as sharp against the Indians. Anderson gave up a run in the first inning on Asdrubal Cabreras sacrifice fly, and Gomes homered in the second. Brantley had a run-scoring groundout in the third inning and put Cleveland up 4-0 with a solo homer to right in the fifth. Anderson allowed seven hits and walked three in five innings. "I knew I had to try to get deeper in the game because the bullpen was spent," Anderson said. "Just didnt do my job tonight." Kipnis and Lonnie Chisenhall each had run-scoring hits off Zeke Spruill in the seventh inning to put the Indians up 6-0. NOTES: Indians ace Justin Masterson will have his start on Sunday pushed back due to a sore right knee. He will be shut down for two days before throwing a bullpen to see how hes feeling. ... Arizona had stolen eight straight bases before Ender Inciarte was thrown out at third in the third inning. He was initially called safe, but it was overturned after a review. ... Arizona has a day off before RHP Brandon McCarthy pitches in a road game against San Diego on Friday. The Indians also have a day off before RHP Trevor Bauer starts the opener of a three-game series at Seattle. Cheap Air Jordans From China . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. Air Jordan Store On Sale . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. http://www.airjordanoutlet.us/. -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation. Discount Jordan Shoes . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion. Cheap Jordans . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.The Winnipeg Goldeyes announced the contract of left-handed pitcher Kyle Anderson has been sold to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Anderson, 24, is third in the American Association with a 1.64 ERA in eight appearances, including seven starts. His last six outings have been quality starts. Hes surrendered just one home run and nine walks in 49 1/3 innings pitched. Anderson, who is expected to be assigned to Class A SSouth Bend of the Midwest League, becomes the 63rd Goldeyes player to have his contract sold to a Major League organization and the first to the Diamondbacks.dddddddddddd After they finish a 10-game road trip tonight against the Trois-Rivieres Aigles, the Goldeyes return to Shaw Park tomorrow night to begin a seven-game homestand with the first of four games against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz