Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Bazar
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

14.12.2018 03:14
per players. He will Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Vikings running back Adrian Peterson reiterated on Thursday that he hopes to remain in Minnesota until he retires, responding to a report that he spoke to Jerry Jones about one day playing for the Dallas Cowboys. Peterson and the Vikings both issued statements shortly after ESPN reported that Peterson had a phone conversation with Jones, the owner of the Cowboys, this summer about playing for the team in Petersons home state after his time with the Vikings came to a close. "This was a casual conversation between NFL colleagues in which I never indicated I wanted to leave the Vikings," Peterson said. "I have always said I understand the NFL is a business but that I would love to retire as a Viking." The business part of the NFL is starting to come into play for the 29-year-old Peterson, who is the leagues highest paid running back, a position that is increasingly occupied by younger, cheaper players. He will make $12 million in 2014 and those salaries climb in each of the final four seasons of his seven-year deal, culminating with $16 million in 2017. Because of the way his contract is structured, which allows the Vikings to release him without incurring hardly any salary cap issues after this season, Peterson is essentially on a series of one-year deals controlled by the team. If his production declines as he gets older, he could be released or asked to take a pay cut. Under NFL rules, Jones was required to notify the Vikings when he had that conversation with Peterson. But there was no indication that Jones did. "We are focused on the 2014 season, and as we have consistently communicated, Adrian is an integral part of the Vikings organization," the Vikings said in a statement. Peterson rushed for 1,266 yards and 10 touchdowns last season but has required surgery to repair an injury in each of the last three offseasons. Nevertheless, he remains as determined as ever to prove that he will not hit the wall that often accompanies a running backs 30th birthday. "It doesnt apply to me," Peterson said in June. "I have a totally different mindset and mind frame, so Ill just stay in my lane and let everybody else say what they have to say." Cheap Michigan Jerseys Authentic . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. Braylon Edwards College Jersey . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger. http://www.cheapmichiganjerseys.com/?tag...-college-jersey. TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. Khaleke Hudson College Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday. Devin Gardner College Jersey . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline.Daytona Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Tony Stewart is eager to get back in the race car and has no plans for a relief driver this weekend at Daytona International Speedway. Stewart, a three-time Sprint Cup Series champion, is expected to drive his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet in Friday and Saturdays practice sessions, Saturday nights preseason race -- The Sprint Unlimited -- and Sundays qualifying for the Daytona 500. It will be Stewarts first time back in a race car since he suffered a broken right leg in an accident during a sprint car race last August in Oskaloosa, Iowa. He missed the final 15 races of the 2013 season. "Im excited about it," Stewart said during Thursdays Daytona 500 Media Day at Daytona International Speedway. "Its been a long time since August 5th. Normally, were talking about the offseason, and it just seems like it flies by. But this has been the slowest offseason that Ive ever had. Im ready to get going again." Stewart underwent three surgeries to repair his leg, including one where a metal rod was inserted inside his fractured tibia. Hes had months of pphysical therapy.dddddddddddd. "All of my therapy has been going really well, especially I would say in the last two weeks," he said. "I feel like weve made really huge gains. I dont know how we could be more prepared, honestly, than where we are right now. In a perfect scenario, everything would be healed 100 percent, and we wouldnt even be talking about it. My bone is about 65 percent healed right now." Last month, Mark Martin drove Stewarts No. 14 car during preseason testing at Daytona. Martin also substituted for Stewart in the car in 12 of the last 13 races this past season. Stewart is one of 18 drivers competing in The Sprint Unlimited at Daytona, which is a 75-lap, 187.5-mile race. He has won it three times. "I feel confident enough that were not going to have to worry about anything," Stewart said. "Weve planned for everything that we think might or could go wrong. And when I say, go wrong, its not going to be anything thats going to take me out of the race car. Its a matter of trying to make everything absolutely as comfortable as possible." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz