Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Tuning Allgemein
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

13.12.2018 02:40
R Miles Austin expects t Antworten

While 25 players were announced as members of the 2014 Canadian Olympic mens hockey team headed to Sochi, one disappointed NHL player that was left off the roster is San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture. "Its been tough," said Couture. "Getting the call this morning that I wasnt on the team was very difficult." Sharks general manager Doug Wilson announced on Tuesday that Couture would be having surgery to correct an upper body injury that he has been playing with for several weeks. Couture however, does not believe being hurt had anything to do with him not being selected to the Olympic team. "From what I was told I wasnt on the team regardless of injury," said Couture. So far during the 2013-14 season, the 24-year-old forward has 14 goals and 20 assists in 43 games, following this 21-goal performance in the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. "Honestly I never thought the injury would affect it, I thought I gave myself the best chance," said Couture. "It doesnt get any easier being left off this team. The Olympics only come around every four years. Its tough to take right now." Authentic Dragan Bender Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Authentic Josh Jackson Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. http://www.cheapsunsjerseysauthentic.com...n-booker-jersey. Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. Authentic Tyson Chandler Jersey .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. Authentic George King Jersey . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory.BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel should come with a warning sticker: Watching can be hazardous to your health.On Sunday, the NFL will get its first extended look at Manziel, who routinely turned broken plays into touchdowns at Texas A&M and will now try to rescue the Browns wilting playoff hopes.As he prepares Manziel for his first career start, Cleveland offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said hes not sure what to expect from the cocksure rookie quarterback when he faces the Cincinnati Bengals.Once Shanahan sends a well-designed play in from the sideline theres no telling what Manziel might do with it after the balls snapped.Everything out here is pretty much scripted and stuff, Shanahan said following Thursdays practice. Im waiting. Im sure its going to happen pretty fast. We call a pass play, and hes going to do six spins reversing back and forth outside the pocket. Im going to hold my breath be yelling half the time, and then probably be running and jumping on top of him excited at the end of it.Who knows what will happen. I think thats why everyone enjoys watching him, and thats why Im excited to see what he does. Itll be fun.The Browns (7-6) need more than entertainment out of Manziel. They need him to take care of the ball, make good decisions and inject some energy into to Clevelands lifeless offence. Manziel may be the 21st quarterback to start for the Browns since 1999, but the team is discarding its sordid history at the position to see what the 22-year-old can do.Cleveland has tapered its offence to suit Manziel, who came off the bench for deposed starter Brian Hoyer two weeks ago at Buffalo and flashed some of his Johnny Football magic by tucking the ball away, recognizing a lane many quarterbacks wouldnt have seen and darting to the end zone for a 10-yard touchdown run.With a week to install plays to best use Manziels arm and legs, the Browns hope to keep the Bengals off balance. But the bigger issue may be getting Manziel to understand that he doesnt have to transform every play into a TV highlight.Browns coach Mike Pettine doesnt want to put a collar on Manziel, but he doesnt wantt him running wild.ddddddddddddIts going to be more within the structure of our offence, but at the same time, if you have a guy that has a unique skillset, you dont want to quell that either, he said. You want to allow him to do it, but youve got to be able to pick and choose your times to do it. On every drop-back pass he cannot look to turn it into a punt return.We just dont want to turn it into, Hey, lets run his college offence and let it turn into street ball, but we also dont want to say, Hey listen, heres the playbook. We need to follow this exactly to the letter. Were not going to do that either.Shanahan said he has occasionally looks at game tapes of Manziel in college to help him put together plays.The Browns dont have any allusions that Manziel will be able to run around and do what he did while winning a Heiman Trophy. Theyre going to let Johnny be Johnny and hope that its good enough.Hes tried to develop in every facet, but when that ball snaps, I dont want him thinking about coaching points. I dont want him thinking about how the play is supposed to be. I want him reacting, and hopefully when someone is open, he reacts and lets it rip. Hopefully when someones not, he reacts and does his deal.You just dont want to take that away from him.NOTES: Browns WR Miles Austin expects to play next year after his season was ended by a lacerated kidney suffered against Buffalo. Austin said he had urine in his blood for several days, which led to his hospitalization. Hell undergo further tests in a few weeks. Austins contract ends after the season, but he wants to re-sign with Cleveland. Ive had such a great experience with the guys here, he said. I just have to heal up and make sure everythings right. ...CB Joe Haden said he and his teammates have not forgotten the negative postgame comments Bengals RB Jeremy Hill made about them after the Browns won 24-3 in Cincinnati on Dec. 14. Weve got them up. Its bulletin board material, Haden said. You see what he felt about us. Theyre coming in here with something to prove.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz