Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
vipusacigarettes ( Gast )
17.11.2020 10:34
The implication is ‘Look hard and see how many ballots Antworten

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S. C. ) denied claims that he pressured Georgia’s secretary of state to find ways to throw out legal ballots, telling reporters Monday that it’s “ridiculous” to interpret their conversation that way.

Graham, one of the Republicans pushing outgoing President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud in the Nov. 3 election, commented on the matter after Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger gave an interview to The Washington Post saying Graham asked him Friday if Raffensperger could toss out all the mail-in ballots in counties with higher rates of signature-matching issues.

Graham, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, denied that’s what he said.

“I think that’s just ridiculous. If he feels threatened by that conversation, he’s got a problem. I actually thought it was a good conversation, ” he said, adding he was only suggesting Georgia enforce a stricter signature verification process.

“I never said that, ” he said of Raffensperger’s statement. “I said, ‘Do you have power as secretary of state to require bipartisan verification of the signature, ’ because right now they don’t. What I want to see happen all over the country, if we’re going to use mail-in voting... is that when it comes to verifying signatures, that you have a process that’s bipartisan, where both sides can look at the signature. If there’s a dispute about whether or not you think it’s valid, you put it in some kind of appeal system. ”.

shopusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz