Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
vipusacigarettes ( Gast )
06.10.2020 10:46
Toomey says he won't run for another Antworten

Based on the mood of the country right now, voting is no laughing matter. Just ask Onward star Chris Pratt, who caused a social media controversy when he tried to make an ill-considered joke about people casting their ballots... for the 2020 People’s Choice Awards, not the looming presidential election.

The latest Pixar animated hit — which features Marvel Cinematic Universe residents Pratt and Tom Holland as a pair of elf brothers — is among the eight nominees for the year’s best family movie alongside Sonic the Hedgehog, Scoob! and Trolls World Tour. Naturally, Pratt wanted his movie to come out on top and took to Instagram to drum up votes by poking fun at the many celebrity-endorsed voting PSAs that are already out there. “With all that’s going on in the world it is more important than ever that you vote, ” Pratt wrote. “Just ask any celebrity. They will tell you. Every day. Several times a day. To vote. But me? I will tell you EXACTLY who to vote for. #onward. ”
Republican U. S. Sen. Pat Toomey confirmed Monday he will not seek re-election in 2022 and plans to leave public service, a surprise move for the fiercely anti-tax and anti-regulation lawmaker who had been seen as a favorite for GOP nominee for governor.

Toomey’s decision will force Pennsylvania Republicans to look elsewhere for nominees for both seats in a state where both parties have shown they can win statewide races.

At a news conference near his home in suburban Allentown, Toomey said he will serve out the final two years of his second term, “and after that my plan is to go back to the private sector. ”

“I always thought that I’d probably serve just two terms and often mentioned that along the way, ” Toomey said at the news conference, attended by his wife and family.

Toomey is a stalwart proponent of free markets and smaller government who was staunchly supported in the past by the billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch and the Club for Growth, the take-no-prisoners free-markets advocacy group Toomey once led.

cigarettesusaonline.com]Newport box 100s cigarettes[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz