Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

11.12.2018 01:15
d up scoring anyway on the singles by Antworten

WORCESTER, Mass. -- Winger Daniil Tarasov scored the only goal that Worcester would need, cashing in on a power-play at 19:54 of the opening period, as the Sharks went on to beat the St. Johns IceCaps 3-0 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Tarasov scored for Worcester (3-4-0) while Patrice Cormier was off for tripping Sena Acolatse and Curt Gogal scored their first goals of the season in the third period, with Gogols coming shorthanded into an empty net. Worcesters Troy Grosenick stopped 27 shots for the shutout. Eddie Pasquale turned back 29 shots for the IceCaps (5-6-1) St. Johns was 0 for 5 with the man advantage, and Worcester 1 for 3. Authentic Owen Tippett Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. Florida Panthers Outlet Store . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday. http://www.cheapnhlpanthersjerseysauthen...ackenzie-jersey. Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. Authentic MacKenzie Weegar Jersey . The 20-year-old Barkley, whose impressive form this season could earn him a place in Englands World Cup squad, was hurt in Evertons 4-0 win over Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup on Jan. Authentic Roberto Luongo Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone.BOSTON -- Jonny Gomes go-ahead shot into the centre field bleachers left him just one pinch-hit homer behind the Red Sox all-time leader. And Gomes wanted to make it clear that there was no comparison. "You can go ahead and get it out there," he said with a little grin. "Im not chasing any of Ted Williams records." Gomes two-run homer capped a four-run sixth inning that gave Boston a 5-4 win over the Kansas City Royals on Friday night. In two seasons with the Red Sox, six of his 19 homers have come as a pinch hitter. "For me, thats the opportunity I feast on," the right-handed hitting platoon outfielder said. "I hope I didnt shock anyone." He did have Royals manager Ned Yost questioning his decision to bring in lefty Scott Downs (0-3) to face lefty Jackie Bradley Jr. only to see Gomes step into the role he relishes. "I gambled and lost," Yost said. "Theyve pinch hit one time in the last three games in the seventh inning, a bunch in the eighth and ninth. I wasnt sure if they were going to do it in the sixth, so I gambled right there. Bad decision." Another two-run shot in the sixth by Xander Bogaerts off James Shields had cut the deficit to 4-3. The Red Sox maintained their momentum after winning four of their last five games before the All-Star game. They entered the break in last place in the AL East but were coming off Clay Buchholzs 11-0 complete-game win over Houston, their season high for runs. "The way that guys fought back tonight that was sort of reminiscent of last year" when the Red Sox won the World Series, Buchholz said. Buchholz (5-5) allowed four runs in six innings against Kansas City. Koji Uehara allowed Omar Infantes two-out double in the ninth, but got his 19th save in 21 chances. Eric Hosmer had three hits and two RBIs for the Royals as he extended his hitting streak to 14 games. Daniel Nava started Bostons four-run rally with a one-out single that slid out of left fielder Alex Gordons glove as he dove. Bogaerts was in a 14 for 123 (.114) slump, but hit Shields 1-1 pitch into the centre-field bleachers for his seventh homer of thee year.dddddddddddd Stephen Drew, batting .158 in 29 games since joining the Red Sox in late May, followed with a ground-rule double. After David Ross struck out, Downs came in. Gomes drove a 2-2 pitch to nearly the same spot where Bogaerts homer landed. It was Gomes sixth homer of the year and his second as a pinch hitter. "He stays prepared and anticipates the moment," Boston manager John Farrell said. The Royals had taken a 1-0 lead in the first on a double by Infante and an RBI single by Hosmer. The Red Sox tied it in the second on Brock Holts RBI single. Kansas City made it 3-1 in the fourth on run-scoring singles by Salvador Perez and Gordon then added a run in the fifth on Hosmers RBI single. David Ortiz led off the third for Boston and was out on a strange play. He hit a towering popup to the first-base side of the mound. Shields appeared uncomfortable trying to catch it so first baseman Hosmer and third baseman Mike Moustakas raced in to help. Hosmer raised his glove, but the ball ticked off it and Moustakas cradled it for the out. "Tough sky," Hosmer said. "Moose was playing over there for the shift so we are both running after it. I kind of saw it last second, tried to put a glove on it and it hit off my glove. Lucky, Moose was right there to save me." More strange glove work occurred in the top of the fourth when Hosmer hit the ball sharply down the first-base line. A ball girl, seated beside the low fence in foul territory, fielded it cleanly then quickly dropped it. It was too late, though, and Infante, who had singled, was stopped at third while Hosmer reached second. Both ended up scoring anyway on the singles by Perez and Gordon. Yost argued that Infante should have been allowed to score but "my judgment doesnt count." Notes: Boston is 33-0 when leading after the eighth, the only team that hasnt lost with a lead going into the ninth. ... Gomes sixth pinch hit homer broke a tie with Joe Cronin for second most in team history. ... Danny Duffy (5-9) pitches for the Royals against Rubby De La Rosa (2-2) in the second game of the series Saturday night. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz