Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

11.12.2018 01:15
rts radio, as well as covering major Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Jeff Teague lost the ball and figured he was in trouble, with Detroits Brandon Jennings breezing in for what looked like an uncontested layup. "I knew Coach was going to show it on film, so I just had to make sure I get back and make an attempt," Teague said. "I was able to meet him at the rim." Teague caught up to Jennings, leaping from behind and blocking the layup at the last instant. Teague then threw an alley-oop to Al Horford at the other end for good measure, helping the Atlanta Hawks hold on for a 96-89 victory over the Pistons on Friday night. Teague scored 14 of his 18 points in the third quarter. Josh Smith, who signed a $54 million, four-year deal with Detroit in the off-season after nine years with the Hawks, was left out of the starting lineup for the first time this season. He went scoreless in 20 minutes. Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said Smith didnt start because he missed practice Thursday. Detroit had games Tuesday and Wednesday, and Cheeks said he didnt inform players of Thursdays practice until the flight back after Wednesday nights loss at Atlanta. He said Smith wasnt on the plane. "Theres no NBA rule against having a practice after a back-to-back, but if we had won in Atlanta, I probably wouldnt have called one," Cheeks said. "I didnt tell them until late. We were already on the team plane." Smith didnt talk to reporters after Fridays game. The Pistons led 87-86 after a 6-0 run in the fourth, but DeMarre Carroll scored inside for Atlanta while being knocked to the floor. He missed the ensuing free throw, but the Hawks came up with the rebound and Horford eventually added a free throw to make it 89-87. Carroll added a 3-pointer to push the lead to five. Detroit trailed 92-89 when Jennings appeared to have a clean breakaway after stealing the ball from Teague. The 6-foot-2 Teague recovered and blocked Jennings shot. Jennings had 14 assists, but he went 4 for 16 from the field and struggled to defend Teague in the third quarter. "Its no battle or nothing like that," Teague said. "I was trying to make a conscious effort of getting to the rim." Smith shot 0 for 7 from the field in his first scoreless game since December 2004, when he was a rookie. "As far as I can remember, Josh has always started the game. I know for him, hes dealing, his dad is not doing so well, and I think that could have been on his mind a little bit as well," Horford said. "Josh is a great player. Hes going to get it going. Hes going to be fine." Detroit was up 14-12 when Smith came in with 5:47 to go in the first quarter. Atlanta went on a 15-4 run and led by as many as 11 in the half. The Pistons caught a break in the final seconds of the second quarter when Kyle Singler was fouled shooting a 3-pointer. He made the first two free throws, and when he missed the third, Greg Monroe rebounded and made a layup. The four-point possession meant Detroit trailed only 49-44 at halftime. The Pistons took a 52-51 lead early in the third, but Teague started a 9-2 Atlanta run with a three-point play. Horford scored 17 points for the Hawks. Andre Drummond had 15 points and 16 rebounds for Detroit, and Singler added 22 points on 9-of-13 shooting. "I felt like I had a great game, but Im only worried about the team," Singler said. "Im very disappointed that we lost this one. We thought we would play Atlanta tough, and we did, but there were too many plays that we didnt make, and they got all the 50-50 balls." NOTES: Detroit was again without Chauncey Billups (knee tendinitis) and Will Bynum (left hamstring). ... Atlantas Kyle Korver made four 3-pointers, extending his streak to 86 games with at least one. Dana Barros holds the NBA record of 89. Miami Heat Jerseys . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. http://www.basketballheatshop.info/Cheap...ic-Heat-Jersey/. - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Wayne Ellington Jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful. Edrice Adebayo Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night.TSN announced Thursday that award-winning journalist Rick Westhead (@rwesthead) will join as the network as its Senior Correspondent. Known for his investigative reporting, Westhead will create original content that will be featured across TSNs platforms - TSN, TSN Radio, TSN.ca and TSN GO. "Rick is a distinguished journalist and bolsters our team of reporters and Insiders," said Ken Volden, Vice President and Executive Producer, Studio Production and News and Information, TSN. "As our Senior Correspondent, well continue to let him uncover compelling stories from the sports world. Were very proud to showcase his respected work across all of our platforms." "Ive been watching TSN programming for nearly three decades. Its a privilege to join a broadcast team that is so clearly established as the industry leader," said Westhead. "I plan to tackle issues nobody else wants to take on and offer up new perspectives on stories making headlines and the ones that are not on anyones radar." Westhead joins TSN from The Toronto Star, where he served as one of the newspapers foreign affairs writers in addition to covering sports business. Throughout his 20-year career, Westhead has reported on a vvariety of sports issues – including exposing the inner-workings of the KHL, and most recently, the renewed unionization attempts in the CHL – for a slate of leading publications, among them the Toronto Star, Bloomberg News, Canadian Press, Globe and Mail, New York Times, and Saturday Night Magazine.dddddddddddd His extensive resume also includes contributing reports to Hockey Night in Canada, The Business of Sports TV, and sports radio, as well as covering major sporting events such as The Masters, the Olympic Games, the Stanley Cup, and the World Cup of Hockey. Westhead has earned accolades for his foreign affairs work. Earlier this year, Westhead was part of a team that won the prestigious Project of the Year at the National Newspaper Awards. He was also honoured with the Toronto Stars Reporter of the Year Award in 2007. Westhead has reported in countries from around the world – from Afghanistan and Australia to Jordan and Japan – and lived in India from 2008-2011 as the Toronto Stars South Asia Bureau Chief. Throughout this career, he has interviewed key figures from the sports, entertainment, business, and political worlds, among them the Dalai Lama, Alicia Keys, and Malala Yousafzai. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz