Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

22.01.2020 09:09
last few weeks.Dolphins 2019 SeasonWhat Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said on Minkah Fitzpatrick and more before facing Antworten

Brian Flores loves fullbacks as a coach because he hated them as a linebacker.That small but illuminating revelation came Wednesday Womens Walt Aikens Jersey , helping a bit to answer the biggest question around the Miami Dolphins these days: What is the new coach like?Fans and players won't really know until Flores and the Dolphins start winning and losing this fall. Flores acknowledged he's still in the early stages of a multiyear rebuilding effort ordered by owner Stephen Ross, and one phase ends next week with the conclusion of offseason practices."We're moving in the right direction," Flores said. "We've got two weeks left. We need to finish strong. That's the challenge to the group."For Flores, who took over a team that doesn't have a postseason victory since 2000, the challenge is to establish a winning culture. He's trying to do that in ways large and small."It's ongoing," he said. "It's something new every morning. I can't give it all to them every day, so I try to give it to them in bits."We're trying to build a culture that is about improvement, hard work and competition, but also about honesty and humility. Those are core values of mine. When you're not doing those things, that's when I get a little bit upset."Flores was hired following 15 seasons with the New England Patriots DeVante Parker Jersey , and four months into the job, his stamp on the Dolphins' battered brand is becoming increasingly evident.One example: a wall in the corner of the practice field that bears the initials TNT, for "takes no talent." Players called out for mistakes during practice must run to the wall and back as punishment, a way of bringing discipline to a team that lacked it last year."The expectations when we step on the practice field have been set right away in terms of the hustle and the competitiveness," said well-traveled quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who has experienced the difference between good teams and bad. "We're going to practice the right way. That has been a point of emphasis, and it's something I enjoy."Flores has said every starting job is open, and while that's probably not true, players embrace his emphasis on competition and discipline."Competition creates chemistry," cornerback Bobby McCain said. "When you're out here and you're balling and the loser does push-ups http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-reshad-jones-jersey , no one wants to do push-ups."While the team adjusts to Flores, he's adjusting to being a head coach for the first time. Check back after he has lost on a last-second field goal, but so far he enjoys the job."I love coaching," he said. "I'm passionate about it. It's just a bigger group I get to impact. Challenging them and being demanding is important to me. That's how you bring out the best in people. I love being in front of a big group."A big spotlight comes with that. Flores will be under a microscope this year for his development of potential franchise quarterback Josh Rosen, who was acquired from Arizona last month and is competing with Fitzpatrick for the starting job .More immediately, Flores must deal with the potentially polarizing status of two-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones, who was unhappy about his playing time under departed coach Adam Gase and is skipping the offseason organized team activities , which are voluntary.When asked about Jones' playing time this year, Flores said it's to be determined."There are no sacred cows, not in this game Womens Jerome Baker Jersey ," the coach said. "You've got to earn what you get. That's the case for everyone on this team."Even at fullback — although the Dolphins are likely to keep one on the roster, perhaps seventh-round draft pick Chandler Cox of Auburn."I value that position," Flores said. "It brings a toughness and grit I like in my team. I played linebacker, and I've had to deal with fullbacks. It's not always the easiest thing to do." This season is all about finding out what the Dolphins have moving forward. That means the younger players are going to get chances to prove themselves and there are a couple of them already stepping up. Mark Walton comes to mind as no one expected him to be more than the RB3 entering training camp, but he has managed to work his way up and is now the starting running back. Mike Gesicki is starting to finally get noticed in the passing game and made some highlight reel catches against the Bills. The Dolphins are one of the youngest teams in the league and with a stockpile of resources for this offseason, if they get it right, this team is going to be good.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.AC In The AM: Arrow Pointing Up For Growing List Of Young PlayersAndy Cohen breaks down the players who have impressed him the most this season.Dolphins QuarterbacksOnline book says Rosen, Tua likeliest 2020 Dolphins starter | Miami HeraldAn online betting website lists both Josh Rosen and Tua Tagovailoa as 5-to-1 to start the 2020 opener for the Miami Dolphins.Dolphins Defensive LineDavon Godchaux's Work Ethic Impressing Patrick GrahamThe defensive lineman has become a leader on Miami's defense.Dolphins LinebackersMiami Dolphins: Linebacker Vince Biegel making noise for the defense since being traded from New Orleans Saints - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLLinebacker Vince Biegel has earned respect from his Dolphins teammates for his play the last few weeks.Dolphins 2019 SeasonWhat Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said on Minkah Fitzpatrick and more before facing Miami Dolphins - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach Stephone Anthony Jersey , FLSteelers coach Mike Tomlin talks the Fitzpatricks (Minkah and Ryan) before Monday night’s game vs. the visiting Dolphins.Inside The Numbers: Dolphins History | Monday Night FootballMonday will mark the Dolphins' 85th appearance on MNF—the most in NFL history.Steelers paying the cap price for years of excellence | Miami HeraldThe Pittsburgh Steelers are an empire in decline. For the past 15 years, they were consistently one of the best teams in the NFL, but the salary-cap bill has finally come due.Dolphins’ Monday night opponent offers glimpse of what Miami could be in the future - South Florida Sun-SentinelThe upcoming Monday Night Football game between the Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers may not be the sexiest matchup on the NFL’s most significant weekly stage, but the game could offer football fans a glimpse into the growing pains NFL teams experience trying to reach their potential.Here are 10 players the Miami Dolphins could trade before Tuesday's deadline - South Florida Sun-SentinelA look at 10 players the Miami Dolphins could trade by Tuesday's 4 p.m. NFL trade deadline.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 10/23/19: Mark Walton Moving On Up - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing - The PhinsiderWeekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz