Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black"> Erfahrungen mit der Polizei » as the A’s play there. They currentl
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

22.01.2020 06:43
as the A’s play there. They currentl Antworten

Raiders will play their final season in RingCentral. No Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , seriously." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Oakland Coliseum to get fairly appropriate new naming rights deal this seasonNew,82commentsRaiders will play their final season in RingCentral. No, seriously.PDTA lot of champions have been crowned in Oakland Coliseum over the years. The Raiders won two Super Bowls there and the A’s won four World Series. You might call it RingCentral. No, literally, that’s what you will be calling it because that’s who has purchased the naming rights according to the East Bay Times.The name certainly has a nice ring to it. Though the name of the company isn’t about jewelry. RingCentral is a communications firm (ring like a telephone) based in Belmont (Peninsula). They are paying the Coliseum Authority $1 million per season to hold the naming right to the Coliseum for the next three years.Since 2016 the Coliseum has had no naming rights. Prior to that Overstock owned the rights and it went by O.co Coliseum. When they ended their naming rights deal, the coliseum went back to its classic roots as the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.This offseason the Raiders signed a new lease with the Coliseum to play there for 2019 with an option for 2020 Bo Jackson Jersey , so they will play their final season in RingCentral, whether that’s this season or next, before leaving for their new stadium in Las Vegas.Once the Raiders are gone, the naming rights will remain for as long as the A’s play there. They currently have a deal in the works for a new ballpark at Howard Terminal in Oakland which they hope to play in as early as 2023.Follow @LeviDamien When the Raiders signed Trent Brown to a four-year, $66 million deal, he was coming off a year as the starting left tackle for the Patriots.Brown is not going to be at the same spot on Oakland’s offensive line. The team has opted to keep 2018 first-round pick Kolton Miller at left tackle while Brown moves to the right side.It’s the position he played for the 49ers during his first three years in the league and Brown said on Tuesday that it has been a smooth transition back to the spot.“It’s natural https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey ,” Brown said, via the . “Pretty much just stepping right back into what I was doing. [Moving to the left side] was more of a transition than it is coming back to the right. Definitely had to get my reps in and get my work in and it took some time, but I got comfortable over there and I think I can play either side comfortably now.”Given Brown’s familiarity with playing on the right side, the biggest question mark at tackle for the Raiders will likely be whether or not Miller makes the improvements needed after a shaky rookie season.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz