Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

18.01.2020 09:30
ll he’s humble and hungry and he’s looki Antworten

Former Patriots receiver Danny Amendola returns to Foxboro on Sunday Mike Gesicki Jersey , along with teammates who have benefited greatly from his presence.Via Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post, Amendola has helped teach the other Dolphins receivers how to learn.鈥淚 see him highlight every route that he has, in his notebook,鈥?receiver Jakeem Grant said, per Schad. 鈥淗e highlights right over the line of every route that he has. He knows exactly what he has on each play. I never thought of doing that. I feel like it鈥檚 a great learning tool. You can highlight it, and play it out in your mind.鈥漅eceiver DeVante Parker learned something else by watching Amendola.“Whatever coach says, [Danny] writes down,鈥?Parker said. 鈥淛ust so he can have that information and look back over it. When he goes home, he has it right there. He does all the extra things he needs to do to come out and play fast.鈥漀on-receivers have noticed Amendola Cameron Wake Jersey , too.鈥淗e does not get tired,鈥?defensive back Walt Aikens said. 鈥淗e鈥檚 been in a system where they鈥檝e been winning. So he knows how to win. He鈥檚 a heck of a ball player. We work well together. He fits right in. He comes in and comes to work.鈥漃atriots running back Brandon Bolden also has joined the Dolphins, and Dolphins coach Adam Gase praised both of them.鈥淭hey love football,鈥?Gase said regarding Amendola and Bolden, according to Schad. 鈥淭hey love practicing. They bring great energy on game day. Whatever they have, they give it. Those two are as professional as I鈥檝e ever seen on NFL football players. Every day I see them, I鈥檓 glad they鈥檙e here.鈥滸ase surely will be glad they’re back in New England on Sunday, as members of a Miami team that hasn’t won at Gillette Stadium since 2008. And even though Amendola has caught only 11 passes for 100 yards in three games, Sunday could be the day that it all falls together for him. A popular theory has emerged regarding the notion that the Texans overpaid for tackle Laremy Tunsil in order to ensure that quarterback Deshaun Watson doesn’t become so bruised and battered that he considers following Andrew Luck into early retirement. Texans coach Bill O’Brien was asked be reporters whether there’s a connection between trading for Tunsil and Luck leaving.“None Jason Taylor Jersey ,” O’Brien said.So why give up so much to get Tunsil and receiver Kenny Stills?“I think he’s smart, tough, dependable,” O’Brien said of Tunsil. “I think he’s athletic. I think he’s a guy that we scouted when he was coming out of college. We have several people here that are very familiar with him. [Director of college scouting] James Liipfert did a lot of work on him when he was in New England relative to when Laremy was in college. So, we have a lot of people, in addition to James, that are very familiar with him and we’re excited about watching him on tape and what he can bring to our offense. He’s come in here, you can tell he’s humble and hungry and he’s looking forward to being a Texan.”Obviously, O’Brien believes Tunsil’s presence will assist Watson’s development.“I think it’s a good addition to our roster for a lot of different reasons Nat Moore Jersey ,” O’Brien said. “I think that when you look at Laremy, yes he is an excellent pass protector, but there’s so many other things he can do. He can run block, he’s able to get his pads down, he works well with the guys next to him whether it’s a tight end to his left or a guard to his right, he works very well with the guys next to him, he can pull out on screens. He’s a very smart player, he’s a very instinctive player and he’s played guard before. We’re not going to line him up at guard unless we had to, but he’s done that before Mark Duper Jersey , so he’s got a versatile skillset. I think that everyone is excited about adding him to the team.”Perhaps too excited, because the Texans didn’t sign Tunsil to a new contract before trading for him.“I would tell you this, I’ve heard that out there,” O’Brien said. “That question has been asked. I would never ever talk about any contract negotiations with any player, between the club and the player.”The fact that the two sides would be at the negotiation stage after the trade happened is the problem. Once the trade occurs, the leverage swings to the player, who can push for more and more and more since the Texans gave up so much to get him.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz