Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

11.12.2018 01:14
ure meetings in football betw Antworten

Fernando Alonso says he is lucky to be alive after surviving a horror crash in the Australian GP. It was a scary moment and a scary crash, a relieved Alonso later told Sky Sports. I am lucky to be here and thankful to be here. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne and the race to be r The race was stopped for twenty minutes while marshals swept away the remnants of the Spaniards wrecked McLaren following its collision with the Haas of Esteban Gutierrez. The force of the impact - reported to have measured 46gs - sent Alonso and his MP4-31 into the trackside barriers before somersaulted through the air across a gravel trap. Incredibly, Alonso was unhurt - beyond a blow to his knee - and able to climb out of the car unaided. As he scrambled out of what was left of his car, Spaniard was even sufficiently lucid immediately after the crash to think of his mothers anxiety, watching from her Spanish home. I saw a little gap and I got out quickly to make sure that my mum, who was watching the race on TV at home, could see that I was okay! The Melbourne stewards investigated the incident but, like Alonso, absolved Gutierrez of any blame. We were racing, I moved at the last moment and you dont have the full vision of the track. You try to defend but you dont know what the other guy is doing, the two-time world champion said. Im amazed that Fernando walked away, added team-mate Jenson Button. It just shows how far weve come with safety. Alonso later posted on Instagram: I am aware that today I spent some of the luck remaining in life, I want to thank @mclaren, the FIA for the safety on this cars. Also my colleagues and fans for the concern and unconditional support.Now its time to rest and think about Bahrain, and get back in the car to get the first points of this year!! Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: The Australian GP as it happened The Formula 1 Gossip column Authentic Allen Crabbe Jersey .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series. Authentic Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. http://www.cheapnetsjerseysauthentic.com...s-levert-jersey. -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. Authentic Kenneth Faried Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Authentic Ed Davis Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season.(SportsNetwork.com) - FCS programs Delaware and Delaware State announced jointly Friday four future meetings in football between the 2016 and 2020 seasons. All four games for the First State Cup will be played at the University of Delawares 22,000-seat Delaware Stadium, and are scheduled for Sept. 3, 2016, Sept. 2, 2017, Sept. 7, 20199 and Sept.dddddddddddd 12, 2020. Delaware, a CAA Football member, holds a 6-0 series lead over its intrastate rival from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, beginning with the first meeting in the 2007 FCS playoffs and most recently 27-9 this past Sept. 7. The two teams will not face each other in the 2015 season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz