Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
liny195 Offline

10.01.2020 03:06
/www.thegiantsfansclub.com/ Antworten

Good morning Julian Love NFL Draft , New York Giants fans! There is a lot to talk about with the Giants, so let’s get right to it.Sterling Shepard: “Total faith in Eli”If there are players in the Giants’ locker room who don’t believe in quarterback Eli Manning, wide receiver Sterling Shepard isn’t one of them.“I have total faith in Eli. I haven’t heard that once in this locker room, I haven’t heard that from any individual player, so that’s just outside noise and stuff trying to break us apart. We’re doing a good job of keeping everything together in here. As far as in the locker room, we have total faith in him, we picked him as our starting quarterback at the beginning of the season and we’re going to ride with that.”Saquon Barkley think he can get betterThe Giants had a couple of extra days off after having played on Thursday night. Rookie running back Saquon Barkley said he used the to reflect on “what I could do better to help the team.”“I think I could be more efficient in the run game, continue to grow as a leader, pass pro Julian Love Buffalo Bills Jersey , everything,” Barkley said. “That’s just kind of how I am. I’m very critical of all the little things and I think I can grow in every part of my game.”Around the Inter-GoogleHow it all went wrong for the Giants’ offenseWhen a team is assembled, and those doing the assembling view their creation one way and reality proves that view as fuzzy and blurred, the obvious question is...Debate: Has Darnold made Jets kings of New York over Eli, Giants? - New York Giants Blog- ESPNThe Giants have the better overall talent at the moment, but does the Jets' rookie QB give them a stronger foundation and prospect for success?Giants defend Eli Manning, even as other teams pile up pointsEli Manning might not be listening, but he is the subject of rampant criticism about his ability to perform for the Giants at 37 years old.Outwardly, the...Giants can barely even quibble with John Mara’s harsh wordsGuilty as charged.On Tuesday Authentic Christopher Slayton Jersey , Giants co-owner John Mara did not dance around the sad state of his team, saying he is “embarrassed by 1-5.” The...Giants Waive WR Stacy Coley From Injured Reserve | NFLTradeRumors.co Eric Dungey was a four-year starting quarterback at Syracuse, but he knows he’s not going to make the Giants’ roster strictly as a quarterback.Dungey, who signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent, said today at his first day of rookie minicamp that Giants coach Pat Shurmur talked to him about what Taysom Hill does for the Saints and said Dungey could do the same.Eli Manning heads into the season as the starting quarterback, sixth overall pick Daniel Jones is the heir apparent, and if the Giants keep another young quarterback it will probably be Kyle Lauletta, last year’s fourth-round pick. But Dungey might make the roster for his ability to run, catch passes and contribute on special teams Christopher Slayton Jersey Boys , and then could possibly throw a few passes on trick plays.“I just want to be able to compete, that’s what makes me the best,” Dungey said, via the . “Daniel is a great quarterback but like I said, coach offered me an opportunity to play multiple positions and a chance to play quarterback. If I can do that and learn the offense to the best of my ability, I am looking forward to doing everything I can to help out.”In a copycat league, the Saints’ success has a lot of teams looking for their version of Taysom Hill. Dungey may fit the bill for the Giants.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz