Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 147 mal aufgerufen
 Mid Race Tuning
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

10.12.2018 03:49
n the next few days. FIRE Antworten

MIAMI -- LeBron James looked groggy, battled the sniffles as he spoke and wore a large bandage Saturday over the bridge of his swollen, broken nose. None of which stopped James Miami Heat teammates from ribbing him about the injury, which could keep him out of Sundays game against Chicago. "Funny guys on this team, Ill tell you," James said, managing a chuckle. "We got a couple of big-nose jokes in there," teammate Chris Bosh said. James sat out practice Saturday, although he shot some baskets and free throws on the side. He said he wouldnt have played if there had been a game, but added he has felt better each day since breaking his nose during Thursdays victory at Oklahoma City. He hopes to improve enough to play against the Bulls, and his availability will be a game-time decision. When asked how his nose felt, James said, "It has been better. Its a little bit of everything -- pain, headaches, whatever. I have to get past it and hopefully get better in the next day. Im definitely not going to rush it." James was to be fitted for a protective mask and will likely wear it if he plays against the Bulls. "Its nothing you want to make long-term," James said. "Its very uncomfortable." James knows from experience. He wore a mask for a few weeks 10 years ago, after he broke his cheekbone hours before his 20th birthday in a game for Cleveland against Houston. James said he doesnt recall missing significant playing time then. "That was a 19-year-old recovering, compared with a 29-year-old recovering," he said with a laugh. "It takes a little bit longer than when I was 19." James was hurt in the fourth quarter of Thursdays game when he was struck inadvertently by defender Serge Ibaka on a drive to the basket. He missed the final six minutes, but even with his nose still bleeding afterward, he took teasing for how he looked. Coach Erik Spoelstra said a doctor fixed James nose Friday to "make it look prettier." "You cant be sensitive in this locker room," Bosh said. "Hes still a good-looking guy. Hes still married. I dont think his wife is going anywhere." James sat out one game earlier this season with a groin injury, and the Heat won at Portland despite the absence of their leading scorer. "We want to continue with the theme of no excuses, even without him," Spoelstra said. "Guys are willing, ready and able to step up. We have guys who are clawing to get some playing time." Any absence is unusual for James, who has never missed more than seven games in a season during his 11-year career. "Hes Iron Man," Bosh said. "But sometimes when you have a broken nose, you have to rest a little bit. Hell have to rub some dirt on it and come back healthy." After facing Chicago, the Heat are off until Thursday, when they play host to the New York Knicks. Sundays home game will the first in 20 days for the Heat, who went 5-1 on a trip that spanned the All-Star break. Miami trails Eastern Conference leader Indiana by 1 1/2 games. "Were not really concerned about that," Dwyane Wade said. "This team just wants to continue to play well. Everything else will take care of itself." Brewers Manny Pina Jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseysauthentic....r-cedeno-jersey. Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract. Brewers Taylor Williams Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. Brewers Aaron Wilkerson Jersey .The McLaren MP4-30 was launched on Thursday, with chief executive Ron Dennis saying it marks the start of a lengthy journey back to winning grands prix and eventually world championships.McLaren, which hasnt won a grand prix since 2012, will be using Honda engines for the first time since 1992, and has signed two-time world champion Fernando Alonso to partner Jenson Button for the upcoming season.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Carlos Beltran homered for his first hit this spring, leading the New York Yankees past the Toronto Blue Jays 8-2 on Sunday. Jose Bautista hit his second homer in exhibition play for the Blue Jays. Beltrans solo home run came in the third off reliever Todd Redmond and landed far over the right-field fence. It capped a four-run inning that included a two-run homer by Eduardo Nunez. Beltran signed a three-year, $45 million contract with the Yankees in the off-season. He batted .296 with 24 homers and 84 RBIs with the St. Louis Cardinals last year. "You want to see guys swinging the bat well, obviously, but its really important at the end," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "It doesnt really matter sometimes. You can be swinging the bat horrible at the end of spring training and get off to a hot start and vice versa. But its always nice to see." Bautista connected off Vidal Nuno in the first. Nuno struck out three and gave up two hits in two innings. Toronto starter Esmil Rogers tossed two innings and allowed an earned run. The right-hander gave up three hits and struck out one. Jose Reyes, Edwin Encarnacion, Melky Cabrera and Adam Lind each doubled for the Blue Jays. Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter did not play. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Rogers threw 36 pitches and worked almost-exclusively on his changeup, which he said is progressing well. "Thats what I was working for," Rogers said. "Down in the Dominican (Republic) during winter ball, I worked on my changeup and now I feel more comfortable. I got it before. The only reason is I didnt have too much confidence to throw that. Right now, I can throw anything I want." Rogers was 5-9 with a 4.77 ERA in 44 games with the Blue Jays last season. He is a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation. Yankees: Nuno said he felt as if he "got a little happy with the fastball," which led to Bautistas home run. Nuno, who is a contender for the fifth spot in the rotation, appeared in five games with the Yankees last season and made three starts. He finished 1-2 with a 2.25 ERA. "Overall, Im just pleased a little bit with how the outcome came," he said. "It was just one pitch and Bautista just hit it out.dddddddddddd Location was good and everything. (My fastball) just got overused a little bit and I wasnt using my secondary (pitches) like I was supposed to do." TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field and was 0 for 3 with a strikeout. Manager John Gibbons said closer Casey Janssen had an MRI on his sore right shoulder, but it did not show any damage. "Its just inflamed," Gibbons said. "Theres a lot of wear and tear on a guy over the years. Hes smart, backed off and well give him a little breather. Theres still a full month (of spring training) left. Hell be ready to go." Janssen, who saved 34 games for the Blue Jays last season, said he plans to rest and start throwing again in a few days. Yankees: Girardi said first baseman Mark Teixeira, limited to 15 games last season because of a right wrist injury, might play in his first spring training game on Thursday or Friday. Alfonso Soriano, recovering from flu-like symptoms, went through a workout Sunday morning that included batting practice and defensive drills. The outfielder/designated hitter could play in his first exhibition game in the next few days. FIRE DRILL The Yankees dealt with a minor scare before the game when a towel inside of a dryer caught fire in the grounds crew clubhouse located next door to the teams clubhouse. Girardi joked that "it got a little smoky" and said some players evacuated. There was no reported damage or injuries. PINEDA PITCHES Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda, who missed the past two seasons after right shoulder surgery, threw 21 of 35 pitches for strikes in a simulated game. He faced 10 batters, allowing two hits, striking out one and walking his final two hitters. Pineda and Hiroki Kuroda are scheduled to pitch in Fridays game against the Tigers in Tampa. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz