Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

08.01.2020 04:29
ilding isn’t. This is the set of cards the Brian Gaine has as he tweaks and tinkers with the Texans’ roster as they progress clo Antworten

A litany of things."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyHouston Texans Roster NewsNew Tashaun Gipson Jersey ,15commentsA litany of things. CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans Roster NewsBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsEarlier this week Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reported the Texans had been assigned a $6.436 million rookie pool. This money will come out of the team’s cap space for this season. The Texans currently have $41 million in cap space via Over The Cap. After the 2019 NFL Draft class is signed they will have at least $34.5 million to play with, to extend players, and sign free agent scraps. This is important. Since Tuesday, teams no longer gain/lose precious compensatory picks when signing free agents now. From NFL.com:Brian Gaine can keep all those third and fourth round picks he loves so dearly if he chooses to dip back into the free agent market. The Texans still have holes to fill. They could use another running back, veteran wide receiver, the cornerback room can always use talent, and they never added another interior pass rusher. Here is Rotoworld’s free agent tracker Zach Fulton Jersey , showing the players still available. Jay Ajayi, Jacquizz Rodgers, Spencer Ware, Rishard Matthews, De’Anthony Thomas, Stefen Wisniewski, Nick Perry Nick Martin Jersey , and Morris Claiborne examples of intriguing veterans that are out there. Although the draft is over, roster building isn’t. This is the set of cards the Brian Gaine has as he tweaks and tinkers with the Texans’ roster as they progress closer and closer to training camp. On this week’s podcast we discuss the news, where Houston stands entering the draft, and the most interesting teams entering the 2019 NFL Draft."I read something about dinosaurs and that’s all I’ve been thinking about. The little weasels living under their terrestrial rule, needing their demise to overtake the Earth, and lead us to where we are now. This is all I want to talk about. Instead, we will discuss the recent news Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey , where the Texans are entering the 2019 NFL Draft, and the most interesting teams entering the 2019 NFL Draft. Please drop us a question or two for tonight’s show. We love him. I live off them. Please. I’m begging you. If not, we are just going to talk about dinosaurs. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here. The embedded player is below. MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha. A happy gut is a happy heart.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do.

nt Bob  »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz