Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
alisawhite123 Offline

Poster

04.01.2020 09:27
Democrats Warn Of Massive Consequences After Assassination Of Soleimani Antworten

Murphy added: “The justification for the assassination is to ‘deter future Iranian attacks.’Online Cigarettes Store USA One reason we don’t generally assasinate foreign political officials is the belief that such action will get more, not less, Americans killed. That should be our real, pressing and grave worry tonight.”

Other Democrats on the committee, such as Sen. Tom Udall of New Mexico, said that Trump is bringing the U.S. “to the brink of an illegal war with Iran.”

“Passing our bipartisan amendment to prevent unconstitutional war with Iran is urgent,” Udall tweeted. “Congress needs to step in immediately.”

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), a member of the committee and a 2020 presidential candidate,Newport Cigarettes Shop was more hesitant in his response Thursday, telling CNN that Suleimani had “American blood on his hands” but that he’s concerned about Trump’s lack of foreign policy strategy in Iran and the Middle East in general.

Other 2020 candidates, including Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), former Vice President Joe Biden and businessman Andrew Yang, also spoke out Thursday against the decision to kill Suleimani.

“When I voted against the war in Iraq in 2002, I feared it would lead to greater destabilization of the region. That Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes fear unfortunately turned out to be true. The U.S. has lost approximately 4,500 brave troops, tens of thousands have been wounded, and we’ve spent trillions,” Sanders tweeted.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz