Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

03.01.2020 08:42
Rams face the New England Patriots Antworten

THOUSAND OAKS Jack Youngblood Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein strained his non-kicking foot at halftime of the NFC championship game by slipping on a turf-covered metal plate during warmups on the Superdome field.Zuerlein’s injury doesn’t appear to be serious, and the Rams expect him to kick in the Super Bowl next week, coach Sean McVay said Thursday.Rams special teams coordinator John Fassel disclosed what happened to Zuerlein, but the coach wasn’t even aware his kicker had injured himself until well after their 26-23 overtime victory over the New Orleans Saints.Zuerlein made four field goals against the Saints, including three after halftime. He hit a 48-yard field goal with 15 seconds left in regulation to force overtime, followed by a booming 57-yard field goal that went in with plenty of distance to spare, clinching the Rams’ first conference title in 17 years.“Didn’t seem like it affected him, did it?” McVay said with a grin.The right-footed Zuerlein was wearing a walking boot on his left foot earlier in the week, but McVay said the team is only being cautious. He has been listed on the Rams’ injury report for the past two days.“He’s fine,” Fassel said. “The next morning Torry Holt Jersey , I said, ‘Greg, why do you have a boot on your foot?’ I think he didn’t tell me because it was good I didn’t know.”The 31-year-old Zuerlein has been one of the NFL’s top kickers for several years, earning a Pro Bowl selection last season. Since the Rams moved to Los Angeles three seasons ago, he has made 84 of his 93 field goal attempts — missing just once inside 40 yards — and 102 of his 105 extra points.The Rams face the New England Patriots next Sunday, Feb. 3, in Atlanta. For most of last night’s game, the Browns’ offensive line had no answer for Aaron Donald.When he made a big mistake late, he was willing to answer for that.The Rams defensive tackle provided constant pressure on quarterback Baker Mayfield last night, but late in the fourth quarter Orlando Pace Jersey , it was too much, with his swat to the head giving them four cracks from the 4-yard line with the game on the line.“Just tried to make a play and I guess I got a little high [on the hit on Mayfield],” Donald said, via Sam Farmer of the . “That’s my mistake.”It might have been the only visible one, as he had two tackles for a loss and his first sack of the season, and was a constant presence in the backfield.“I missed a lot of plays, so I ain’t satisfied with that,” he said. “I just gotta get better, keep working to get myself back in my groove. . . .“I’ve been improving each week, that’s what I like Deacon Jones Jersey , just getting better and better. But I felt like I left a lot of plays out there that you don’t know and probably could have changed the game. Just gotta get better.”Those around him weren’t sure how he was going to do that, as he’s still disruptive.“A.D.’s the best defensive player in the league,” defensive end Dante Fowler said. “It’s like asking what separates LeBron [James] from the other players in the NBA. He’s just better than everybody else. A man amongst boys.”And even though he’s still dealing with what’s listed as a back injury, he was back to looking like, well, himself.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz