Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

02.01.2020 03:42
rusting that when they do, he’ll be himself.Accord Antworten

The first round is in the books and Draftmas is well underway.Join us here to see what the writing staff of your favorite blog had to say about the first round of the NFL Draft." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Hair Of The Dog2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: Hair of the Dog (First Round of Draftmas Edition)New Johnathan Joseph Jersey ,21commentsThe first round is in the books and Draftmas is well underway.Join us here to see what the writing staff of your favorite blog had to say about the first round of the NFL Draft.CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Hair of the Dog (First Round of Draftmas Edition)Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsStop me if you’ve heard this one before.It’s the NFL Draft, and your Houston Texans are soon to be on the clock.There’s a whole range of players available for them to take, but there’s that one player that you’ve really been hoping would fall to them.A player that would fill a much needed hole in the team, a player who would be an immediate upgrade from the garbage that occupied that role last year, a player who can’t help but be a perennial solution at a vital position for several years, and the Texans are one.pick.away.Then you see those four words that strike fear into the hearts of Texans fans everywhere:At first you think it’s nothing, that maybe they’re jumping to get a player from a team that picks after the Texans, but then you start thinking, “Why pick there then?”That’s when your heart sinks.You grip whatever is closest at hand to you (stress relief ball, the scruff of your pug’s neck, a priceless and very breakable antique that crumbles to dust in your hands, whatever) as you prepare for the worst: The player you desperately wanted for the Texans Whitney Mercilus Jersey , in an instant, is taken, plucked from the draft board.It feels like they ripped it straight out of your heart.This is an all-too-familiar refrain for Texans fans.In 2014, the Texans had an opportunity to finally replace Matt Schaub with the quarterback of the future: Derek Carr, Teddy Bridgewater, hell, even a lava lamp if they so chose to move up one spot to 32.Instead, Seattle, which held that pick that year, traded with Minnesota, who promptly drafted Bridgewater.The Texans took all-time favorite lineman Xavier Su’a-Filo with the 33rd overall pick and the rest is history.In 2015, the Texans were one pick away from getting Tyler Lockett to be the WR2 of the future.He was right there for the taking.Instead Justin Reid Jersey , Seattle leapfrogged the Texans and traded with Washington to add Tyler Lockett.The Texans, appearing more than happy to be complacent yet again, took a different wide receiver with the next pick:Jaelen Strong, who is now fighting for a spot on Cleveland’s roster.Fast forward to this year:The draft board broke beautifully for the Texans to get what many consider to be the most polished offensive tackle in the draft in Andre Dillard.All the teams who could have conceivably taken an OT with their pick opted to take part in one of the deepest defensive line drafts in a long time.You could just picture him in deep steel blue he was that close.And then the Eagles swooped in and traded picks with the Ravens, took Dillard, and left the Texanto get Tytus Howard out of Alabama State.It’s becoming something of a tradition and one that really, really sucks, like eating pickled herring at New Year’s.Anyway, I could rant and rave about how well the rest of us took that, but you’ll see that soon enough.I’ll just be over here wondering how the Texans have yet to invest in a phone system for their war room.On to the dog!As always, in finest HotD tradition, all swear words have been replaced with [kitten] to make this safe to read at work.It truly is a Draftmas miracle.Enjoy!Pre-Draft:WestonBFD (to Weston)UTBFD (to UT)UTThe Draft BeginsArizona takes Kyler Murray first.UTBFDCapt RonNick Bosa is taken by the 49ers.UTBFDQuinnen Williams drafted by the Jets.BFDRaiders draft Clelin Ferrell.UTMatt BurnhamLukeBFDUTLuke (to BFD)Devin White taken by the Bucs.Capt RonUT (to Capt Ron)Matt BurnhamKenneth L.Giants draft Daniel Jones.Matt BurnhamUTKenneth L.Capt RonLukeCapt RonUTKenneth L.Glitter Kitties draft Josh Allen.UTMDCCapt RonBFDMDCLukeBFDCapt RonUTLions draft T.J. Hockenson.Capt RonUTBFDCapt RonUniversity of Houston product Ed Oliver is drafted by the Bills.UTCapt RonBFDBroncos trade pick to Steelers.UTSteelers take Devin Bush.Capt RonMatt BurnhamMDCUTBengals take the first offensive lineman in the draft in Jonah Williams.LukeBFDCapt RonPackers draft Rashan Gary.Dolphins take Christian Wilkins.Falcons select Chris Lindstrom.Capt RonLuke[Potatoes] take Dwayne Haskins.UT (to Capt Ron)Kenneth L.Carolina takes Brian Burns Martinas Rankin Jersey , who is not an offensive tackle.Kenneth L.LukeKenneth L.Capt RonBFDGiants draft Dexter Lawrence.Capt RonWestonBFDMatt BurnhamVikings draft Garrett Bradbury.UTBFDKenneth L.BFDCapt RonUTTraitors take Jeffery Simmons.Capt RonUT (wherein I clearly show that I can see the future...sorta, but not at all)BFDWestonBroncos take tight end Noah Fant.Capt RonUTSeahawks trade their pick to the Packers, because of course they do.UTLukeUTCapt RonPackers select Darnell Savage.LukeWestonLukeCapt RonUT (to Capt Ron)WestonLukeKenneth L.WestonCapt RonLukeWestonYour Houston Texans select Tytus Howard - Offensive Tackle - Alabama State.Mike BullockUTBFDDiehard ChrisMDCLukeKenneth L.WestonCapt RonKenneth L.DunsmoreLukeCapt RonMDC (to Capt Ron)Oakland Raiders pick Josh Jacobs.Baltimore takes Marquise Brown.Kenneth L.BrettUT[Potatoes] select Montez Sweat.Oakland picks Johnathan Abram.Jerry Tillery to the Chargers.L.J. Collier to the Seahawks.Giants select DeAndre Baker, the first corner taken in the draft.Atlanta drafts Kaleb McGary.Kenneth L.Capt RonThe last pick in the round is N’Keal Harry by...some team, I can’t remember, took him.JeremyCapt RontehGrindCrusher[Ed. Note:I left in this one on purpose because this is a long-standing joke of the blog and it would make less sense if converted to [kitten]mass.Please consult the BRB glossary for more details.]WestonSo how are you feeling, Texans fans?Frustrated?Optimistic?Slightly nauseous?Yeah, us too.At least there’s still six more rounds to work with.Let us know what you think of the draft so far in the comments below! The Texans haven’t seen much of defensive end Jadeveon Clowney since using the franchise tag on him, and they may not for some time.But they’re trusting that when they do, he’ll be himself.According to Aaron Wilson of the , the Texans Pro Bowler hasn’t signed his franchise tender yet and hasn’t shown up for any of the offseason workouts or OTAs. That absence could extend to mandatory minicamp and at least part of training camp, as he waits to see if a long-term contract is possible.“I have every belief and trust that JD is working on his own and getting ready for whenever he does decide to show up. Jordan Akins Jersey ,” O’Brien said. “JD has played good football for us. He knows what it takes to be ready for training camp and stuff like that. I’m not saying when he’s going to be here. He could be here tomorrow, so don’t put that in the headline.“I have no idea when he’s going to be here. It’s up to him, but I do know we believe in the guys that are here and we’re working hard with the guys that are here.”There were mixed reports prior to the draft, suggesting that he was available in trade, and that the Texans weren’t going to deal him. With all the movement on big-ticket pass-rushers this offseason, it seems reasonable to think his name came up in some conversations, considering the status of contract talks (which don’t seem particularly close).He’s due $15.967 million this season, and without the kind of protection of a long-term deal, Clowney would be crazy to be putting himself at any degree of risk in May or June (or July or August for that matter).

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz