Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

31.12.2019 04:05
playoffs as well. It’s a tournament. Antworten

Texans owner Bob McNair’s death earlier this season increased Jerry Jones’ desire to win now.McNair died in November at the age of 81. Jones is 76.”[Jerry Jones] has made it real clear during this run he would do anything he can to put his finger on it Womens Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey ,” Stephen Jones said on ESPN 103.3 FM on Saturday, via Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. ”I think the passing of Bob McNair hit home with him. Bob, this time last year was healthy and running the finance committee and just seemed fine. And when you get to be a certain age you start to understand that maybe you aren’t promised the next year“He certainly had his buzzer out, making sure all hands are on deck, so that we are doing everything we can to pull out each football game. Our backs are against the wall ever since we were 3-5, and we certainly feel like our backs are against the wall against the Seahawks. We’ve just got to go work.”The Cowboys have won only three playoff games since their last Super Bowl in 1995. They have not even made an NFC Championship Game since.Jerry Jones joked on his radio show Friday about time running out for him to get another Super Bowl ring.“I don’t have time to have a bad time. It’s not on my schedule,” Jerry Jones said on 105.3. “And http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-ka_imi-fairbairn-jersey , so, I’m smiling when I say that. The facts are that it does create more urgency. But it’s always been our goal to get in this game or one of these playoff games and go from here. The next thing you say is get into the playoffs with a team whose arrow’s pointed up, get into a playoff that you give yourself a chance health-wise, get into the playoffs with a motivated situation, young team in our particular case, all of those things you have in the mentality of playoffs as well. It’s a tournament.”Texans-Titans Regular Season 2018: Schedule, Game Time Benardrick McKinney Jersey White , TV Channel, Radio, And Online Streaming It’s high time for the Texans to get the bad taste of the Patriots’ loss out of their mouths.One week does not a season make, and the Texans have the opportunity to end a losing streak before it begins with a win over the Titans on the road this weekend.I expect to see a version of Deshaun Watson that’s much closer to the 57-14 model than what we witnessed in Foxborough last weekend.Here’s what you need to know to catch Texans-Titans on Sunday afternoon.Kickoff Time: 12 p.m CDT on Sunday, September 16th.TV Broadcast: CBS.Radio Broadcast: Sports Radio 610 (AM), 100.3 (FM), and XM 232. NFL Game Pass also provides an audio streaming service.Online Streaming: Viewers in the U.S. can use the NFL Mobile app if they have a Verizon subscription. Anyone else can use the NFL Game Pass subscription service to watch the game.Opponent Blog: Music City Miracles.Twitter: @battleredblog.Facebook: Sure Stephen Anderson Jersey White , you like us. But do you really, really like us?NFL Network Replay: To be determined.In terms of what we'll be doing on game day itself, expect "Countdown To Kickoff" to post at 8 a.m. CDT on Sunday, with the first open thread for the game posting at 11:45 a.m. CDT. We'll add live open threads as necessary, and then we'll have a post-game reaction thread as soon as the game's over.Texans fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Texans survey.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz