Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
ylq Offline

Poster

31.12.2019 02:57
hout knowing it. From a psycho Antworten

The first impression this book gives me is a very practical and basic introduction to psychology. If you want to know some of the most basic knowledge of psychology, reading this book is a good choice. This is the most common psychology book. There are no psychological tests, no psychological stories, no human resources, and professional content in any aspect of society. It allows a person who has no knowledge of psychology to have the ability to step into the more profound world of psychology step by step. After reading this book, I found out that life really has psychology everywhere. It is the most fundamental book of psychology, but it is very comprehensive. This book has eighteen chapters. It mainly introduces psychology in life, research methods in psychology, learning and behavior analysis, intelligence and intelligence tests, understanding of human personality, psychological disorders, psychotherapy, social processes and relationships, and social psychology. And social culture. The book also contains a "professional glossary" composed of more than 600 words and explanations, more than 2,000 "references" and nearly 1,000 "person names and subject indexes", which are of great reference value for teaching, research and learning. I really like some special columns in the book, such as the "How do we know" column, it introduces more than 200 classic psychological experiments, let you know how some conclusions of psychology are reached, and these conclusions are usually Deepened our understanding of human nature and the column "Psychology in Life", which has brought the distance between psychology and me a lot closer. Take a look at these topics: "heritability of happiness" "what is a teenager thinking?" "Separation of sensory and perceptual organization" "experimental facts of sober dreams" "you cannot ignore the" meaning "of numbers" "in" crazy " Be a normal person in the place "Originally Wholesale Cigarettes, you can use psychology of the first century psychology every day" This column is also very good. It introduces the cutting-edge research topics in psychology and leads interested students to psychology. A new field of learning. There they will open up new territories, display ambitions, and contribute to human understanding and improvement. To learn a kind of knowledge, it is like walking in a strange place. You can follow the instructions of others, Regardless of right or wrong; you can explore it by yourself and see if you are lucky Parliament Cigarettes. However, the best way is to have a map to let yourself know where you are Marlboro Cigarettes, how big this strange place is, how many roads there are, and then You choose the path you like to go down. This book is a map of the world of psychology, it does not give you all the knowledge, but it gives you a complete picture, it gives you the path , To understand psychology, this book is enough, if you want to go deeper, this book also tells you how to find a way, it is a very good book for beginners and anyone interested in psychology, This book starts with life and connects with the knowledge of psychology in an easy-to-understand way, so that you can realize the charm of psychology without knowing it. From a psychological point of view, it tells about some life trivia things that you are accustomed to but have never noticed. To help you gradually develop a strong interest in psychology, everyone who studies psychology should read this book. It taught me how to think, how to analyze human psychological phenomena and the behaviors determined by it. I think this is Greatest benefit
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

darrendemers12 Offline

14.05.2020 08:50
#2 RE: hout knowing it. From a psycho Antworten

The first impression this book gives me is a very practical and basic introduction to psychology. If you want to know some of the most basic knowledge of psychology, reading this book is a good choice. This is the most common psychology book. There are no psychological tests, no psychological stories, no human resources, and professional content in any aspect of society. It allows a person who has no knowledge of psychology to have the ability to step into the more profound world of psychology step by step. After reading this book, I found out that life really has psychology everywhere.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz