Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
usasmokingsale Offline

30.12.2019 09:48
The Need For Good Grades Antworten

Medical School Admission And The Need For Good Grades

Have you ever wondered why good grades are so important to get into a medical school? I know some of you are tired of the constant focus on grades and scores as a part of the prerequisite requirements for your admission into medical school.

Wouldn't it be nice, you may ask, if all you needed was desire and the drive to serve others to make you eligible for med school? After all Wholesale Cigarettes Newport, the caring and compassionate doctor is the model that is held up as the ideal. And the grade barrier also limits the amount of people eligible to become a physician. The last I checked, the average GPA for students admitted into medical school was 3.66. While I understand the frustration with grade requirements, there are actually several solid reasons that medical schools place such a strong emphasis on the grades of their applicants. Here are a couple of them:

1) Good grades prove to the world, in an objective way, that you are capable of handling the difficult scientific concepts required in the medical field

Related Articles:

Cigarette Wholesaler Price
Marlboro Cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes
Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz