Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

26.12.2019 06:52
ked Derek Carr if he saw anything that Antworten

GLENDALE Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals had scored a go-ahead touchdown. They had the Oakland Raiders right where they wanted them after three straight incompletions forced the Raiders to punt the ball with 2:50 remaining in Sunday’s game.The Cardinals took possession with Oakland having only one timeout. But two critical penalties cost them dearly, and gave the Raiders just enough time to mount a drive for the winning field goal in a 23-21 win.An unnecessary roughness penalty against Cardinals tight end Jermaine Gresham on second down not only cost Arizona 15 yards, it stopped the game clock. On the very next play, running back David Johnson ran 57 yards for what was sure to be the clinching score, only to have the play called back on a holding call against tight end Ricky Seals-Jones.Two plays later, the Cardinals punted. The Raiders and Carr, given the gift of one more opportunity with 1:53 to play, drove 63 yards and won as the clock expired on Daniel Carlson’s 35-yard field goal.Gresham vehemently protested the call against him, to no avail.“It was just a dumb play by me,” Gresham, a nine-year veteran, said after the game. “I turned around and saw my guy on the ground. We’re not coached to that. We’re not taught that. They didn’t bring me in here to do that, and it was stupid. I cost us the game.”Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks said Gresham told him a Raiders player was “doing something at the bottom of the pile.”“Regardless of the situation Bo Jackson Jersey , we can’t be enticed like that,” Wilks said.Wilks also labeled unacceptable the long completion from Carr to rookie Marcell Ateman with cornerback Bene Benwikere in coverage 32 yards down the sideline to set up Carlson’s winner.The Cardinals led 14-7 in the first half, but trailed 20-14 on the second of two Carlson field goals in the third quarter. Arizona’s defense couldn’t get off the field, as the Raiders chewed up 7 minutes, 39 seconds of clock time leading up to Carlson’s 21-yard kick.The Cardinals took advantage of the Raiders’ decision not to go for a first down on a fourth-and-1 at the Arizona 38 with 7:48. Johnson, who later had a key drop, set up the go-ahead touchdown with a 53-yard run.In a game the two-win Cardinals had to figure was winnable against the previously one-win Raiders, Arizona had victory in its grasp despite two turnovers. But the Cardinals self-destructed in the final minutes.Afterward, there were questions about who was most at fault for such a difficult loss. Wilks, hired in January and 2-8 in a tumultuous first season in Arizona, was asked how comfortable he is with his job status.“I’m just worried about trying to win a football game,” he said. “I have so many other things to worry about right now, I’m not concerned with that right now.” Thursday night’s game in Arizona was preempted by a welcome sight — Antonio Brown suited up https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , running routes, and catching passes from Derek Carr. It’s a sight Jon Gruden and the Raiders hadn’t seen..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Antonio Brown full participant in Raiders camp walk-thrus, Derek Carr sees nothing holding him backNew,41commentsPDTThursday night’s game in Arizona was preempted by a welcome sight — Antonio Brown suited up, running routes, and catching passes from Derek Carr. It’s a sight Jon Gruden and the Raiders hadn’t seen much of this training camp as Brown was recovering from frostbite injuries to his feet. The question was whether that meant Brown was officially back. Saturday we may have gotten out answer.It was just a walk-thru for the team but Brown was on the field as a full participant. I asked Derek Carr if he saw anything that he thinks would hold AB back from being a full participant going forward.“I do not,” Carr responded. “He did everything with us just now and the man’s recall is unbelievable. He came in and [had] no mental errors and in this offense that’s not easy to do . . . you got to stay on coach Gruden’s offense all the time and you can tell Antonio’s been studying because he came out and didn’t miss a beat.”Carr came out firing in Thursday’s win over the Cardinals even without Brown in the offense. And with him in practice it opens up the offensive playbook and Carr’s options in it.“I can get to all my checks and do all that kind of stuff like I’ll do during the season,” Carr said of what Brown’s presence does for the offense. “And then I have the big Tyrell [Williams] and [tight end Darren} Waller and our running backs. When they’re all one-on-one what do you do? Who do you go to? That’s the mental game that we’re going to have to play. Me and coach Gruden were talking about that beforehand, but it’s nice to have him and I can play it like a real game. Where I’d go and what I’d do.”Having the offense be able to function at it’s peak level for the final two days of training camp would be quite beneficial. Gruden reiterated his belief that Brown will be full go for these final two days of camp.“I think so, yeah,” Gruden said of Brown practicing the final two days. He was quite enthusiastic about Brown returning to practice to finish out camp. So too is anyone watching camp practice. We’re all looking forward to seeing Brown full go for a full practice.Follow @LeviDamien

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz