Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
alisawhite123 Offline

Poster

20.12.2019 10:02
Presidential candidates react Antworten

As debate continues in the House of Representatives, Mr Trump’s campaign team have released new polling Online Cigarettes Store USA which shows the president's approval rating has surged by six points.
An email from the campaign, entitled "Thanks Nancy!", reads: "A wave of new polls point to Democrats’ partisan impeachment sham backfiring—and sparking a reckoning in 2020."The campaign highlighted a new Gallup poll released Wednesday morning which suggests opposition to impeachment is at 51 per cent, while Mr Trump's approval rating has surged six points since the impeachment proceedings began.
Congressman Joe Kennedy III, the grandson of Robert F Kennedy, uses his time on the floor to explain to his children why he is voting to impeach Mr Trump.
"Dear Ellie and James, this is a moment you will read about in your history books. Today, I will vote to impeach the president of the United States, and I want you to know why."He broke our laws. He threatened our security. He abused the highest, most sacred office in our land. I want you to know that it does not feel good. I can't stop thinking about the cost to our country. Not just the impeachable offences, but the collateral damage of a president who uses power like a weapon against Newport 100s Box his own people.
"It erodes our decency, degrades our dignity. I don't know yet how they will tell the story of this era, but I want to tell you the story of this day. Let the record show that today, justice won, that we did our job, that we kept our word, that we stood our sacred ground. Let the record show that we did not let you down. I love you. Listen to Mom. I'll be home soon."The Telegraph's US editor, Ben Riley-Smith, has a thorough rundown of how a fateful July phone call led us to today's impeachment vote.
It began the day after Robert Mueller flopped. Dressed in a sober suit, the US special counsel investigating Russian election meddling finally broke his silence on July 24.
Appearing before a congressional committee, Mr Mueller walked congressmen and the public through the most damning fin Cheap Newport 100s cigarettesdings in his report, answering questions about his investigation for the first time.
Democrats hoped the moment would be the movie version of the Mueller Report, a chance for his stark conclusions – not least the litany of episodes uncovered of Mr Trump's alleged obstruction of justice – to be hammered home for a television audience.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz