Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
alisawhite123 Offline

Poster

16.12.2019 08:06
Dolly Parton Says Having Kids With Husband Antworten

Despite the secrecy surrounding Dolly Parton and Carl Dean’s marriage, Online Cigarettes Store USA the country star has always made one thing clear: They’re completely obsessed with each other.

Their 53-year-long relationship began with love at first sight, just like in the movies. “My first thought was I’m gonna marry that girl,” Dean said about the then 18-year-old Parton, who he met outside a laundromat in Nashville. “My second thought was, ‘Lord she’s good lookin.’ And that was the day my life began.”The couple tied the knot in 1966 and celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in 2016 with a renewal of their vows. “If I had it to do all over, I’d do it all over again, and we did,” Parton said, per Entertainment Tonight.

It sounds like Parton has no regrets with her marriage, although she admits she used to feel uncertain about the couple’s decision to not have children. “Early on, when my husband and I were dating, and then when we got married, we just assumed we would have kids. We weren’t doing anything to stop it. In fact, Newport 100s Box we thought maybe we would. We even had names if we did, but it didn’t turn out that way,” the Heartstrings star told Billboard in 2014.

Here’s why Parton and Dean never had kids—and why they’re totally cool with it.Growing up, Parton lived with 11 brothers and sisters in a one-bedroom home, so she was always extremely close to them. Even after they moved out of their cottage in the footbed of the Appalachian mountains, Parton told People that several of Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes her brothers and sisters lived with her early in her life.

She also learned to love her nieces and nephews like her own. “They call me ‘Aunt Granny,’” Parton said, while the bunch calls Dean “Uncle PeePaw.”

“I’ve loved their kids just like they’re my grandkids, and now I’ve got great-grand-kids!” Parton said. “Now I’m GeeGee, which is great-granny. I often think, it just wasn’t meant for me to have kids so everybody’s kids can be mine.”

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz