Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

05.12.2019 07:25
would he discuss the specifics of a Antworten

In his weekly installment of Stagner Things Daniel Sorensen Jersey , Matt takes a hard look at the Chiefs who have the most riding on the upcoming preseason and season." Stagner ThingsFive Chiefs veterans with the most to lose in 2019New,69commentsIn his weekly installment of Stagner Things, Matt takes a hard look at the Chiefs who have the most riding on the upcoming preseason and season.CDTCertainly a coaches’ favorite and a stalwart on special teams, Sorensen is (remarkably) one of the oldest Chiefs at age 29.Carrying a substantial salary ($4.6 million, would save $2.6 million if cut), we’ve long thought Sorensen could be a release candidate. When Chiefs general manager Brett Veach went into this offseason process, he made it abundantly clear that the safety position was in need of a serious talent infusion. Investing in Tyrann Mathieu and Juan Thornhill and nearly missing out on Earl Thomas meant that Sorensen would again be no higher than the third safety on the depth chart. There will be competition for the remaining roster spots among Jordan Lucas, Armani Watts and Sorensen. If the young players show enough progress in camp, it may cost Dirty Dan a roster spot.2. QB Patrick MahomesPhoto by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesMahomes clearly isn’t at risk of losing his job: coming off of an MVP season, he’s done everything right at this point. Exceeding nearly every expectation for performance, attitude, aptitude and professionalism, Mahomes is on top of the world. All signs point to Mahomes building on last season and bringing multiple trophies back to Kansas City. Potentially the league’s first $200 million player, Mahomes has more to lose than anyone in the league if for some reason his career were to derail. The biggest risk for Mahomes is that expectations have gotten almost irrationally high. Being great and winning another MVP award would be a let down if Mahomes can’t elevate his team to a championship. 3. DL Xavier WilliamsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWilliams has been a solid, albeit unspectacular piece of the Chiefs defensive line since his acquisition. It appears, however, that Derrick Nnadi has earned the starting spot in the rotation and is a potentially improving player. As the team builds in the image of Steve Spagnuolo Harrison Butker Jersey , they’ll want a deep rotation on the defensive line. However, with the addition of Khalen Saunders and the ability (or necessity) for guys like Breeland Speaks to move inside at times, it might become harder to justify paying Williams $3.6 million when they could save nearly $3 million by moving on. 4. Tyreek HillPhoto by Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesThis one should be obvious, given the news (or lack thereof) regarding Hill’s alleged family issues. Hill may have already lost his chance at a nine-figure contract that the team was reportedly considering before the latest news. Even if Hill remains on the team, he might have trouble ever commanding that type of payday again. He could also be facing a league suspension, pending the outcome of the process. The team won’t be completely waiting around for Hill, as they traded up for a dangerous young player (Mecole Hardman) in this year’s draft and aggressively pursued two priority undrafted free agents at the position. Not to be overlooked is the development of Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle, meaning the Chiefs should have plenty of insurance in case Hill isn’t able to regain his standing with the team.5. Chris JonesJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsIf Hill is on this list because he potentially missed out on his chance at a record payday, Jones is currently doing everything he can to avoid missing his. By staying away during OTAs, he’s trying to avoid an injury prior to the consummation of his deal. Jones’s value might never be higher than it is today, so he might have more to lose than any other Chief not named Mahomes. He and his agents need to balance the leverage and the need to stay healthy with the need to be ready for the season and cement his standing among the very best defenders in the league. From the upside down: ...and don’t forget the head coachAndy Reid has a lot to lose this season as well. He’s betting the fate of this team on Steve Spagnuolo’s ability to make a championship defense with Veach’s new wave of talent. Reid handpicked both guys and is the largest figure (sorry, Andy, pun intended) in the organization.If he can’t win Super Bowls (plural) with Mahomes and the team his people have assembled, his Hall of Fame résumé and legacy may not recover. ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — Tyreek Hill was contrite but repentant in his first comments since he was banished from the Kansas City Chiefs following an audio recording in which his then-fiancee accused him of hurting their son.The star wide receiver declined Sunday to discuss the specifics of his case, which wound to a conclusion late last week when the NFL declined to punish him for violating the league’s personal conduct policy. But he did apologize for the precarious situation he left the Chiefs in this past offseason.“I’ve learned to just appreciate those around me,” Hill said after the Chiefs’ second workout of training camp at Missouri Western. “I feel like I take that for granted sometimes Demarcus Robinson Jersey , being a professional athlete. I tend to not stay humble, you know what I’m saying? I still love my kids and I still love my family, but I feel like sometimes I take all of those things for granted.”The Chiefs were poised to make their first selection in the NFL draft when the graphic, secretly taped audio of Hill and Crystal Espinal aired on a local TV station. The Chiefs quickly suspended the two-time All-Pro from all team-related activities and, uncertain of Hill’s future with the organization, used a second-round pick on speedy wide receiver Mecole Hardman.Hill remained barred from the team during voluntary summer workouts and the Chiefs’ mandatory minicamp, even after the local district attorney decided there was not enough evidence to pursue charges.The NFL was still weighing whether to punish Hill under terms of its personal conduct policy when it sent investigators to Kansas City late last month. During an eight-hour session, Hill supplied the league with his side of the story, laying out the facts from his point of view.“(Commissioner) Roger Goodell and his team did their thing. They dug in, got all the facts, and I’m very appreciative of those guys as well,” Hill said. “The meeting was long. It was probably the longest meeting of my life. It was crazy. What I was trying to get across was just the facts, man.”The NFL ultimately decided late last week that it would not punish Hill, and the Chiefs immediately announced that his team-issued suspension was lifted and he would be reporting to training camp.He was not available to reporters during check-in day Friday, nor did Hill speak following the Chiefs’ first practice Saturday. But he was carried to the practice field by a chorus of fans chanting “Tyreek! Tyreek!” in what could only be described as a groundswell of support.It was a 180-degree turn from the sentiments most fans had just a few months ago.“The love feels good, to come back out here and get a chance,” Hill said. “I’m on a new journey as far as me growing as a father and as a human.”There is still an ongoing investigation by the Kansas Department for Children and Families Sammy Watkins Jersey , and Hill said he could not discuss that case. Nor would he discuss the specifics of a recent sit-down that he had with Clark Hunt, the Chiefs’ chairman and the most visible face of the ownership family.Hill did acknowledge learning a lesson he hoped to pass on to younger players.“You can look at me and tell I’ve been through a lot,” he said, “even when I first came into the league. I had a bad history. Just be thankful for the ones around you, stay humble and grounded, love your parents and your kids — if you have kids — and just work hard.”Hill caught 12 touchdown passes and set a franchise record with 1,479 yards receiving last season, earning his third Pro Bowl trip in as many seasons. It’s a big reason why the Chiefs were interested in signing him to a long-term deal as he entered the final year of his rookie contract.Where those talks now stand remains in question.“It was good having him back out there,” Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy said Sunday. “He is an intelligent kid. He picked up right where he left off. “He’s doing a heck of a job.”NOTES: DT Chris Jones insisted he always planned to report to camp, even after missing the entire offseason while angling for a new contract. He is also entering the final year of his rookie deal. “I’d love to spend the rest of my career here,” Jones said, “but I’m focused on learning the new defense, the new scheme.” … FS Jordan Lucas and RB Damien Williams left practice early with hamstring injuries.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz