Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

16.11.2019 09:33
ontae Johnson Jersey[/url] , Antworten

The Washington Redskins are off to an 0-3 start to the season. Case Keenum was responsible for five turnovers in Monday night’s loss to the Chicago Bears at home. The team drafted Dwayne Haskins in the first round of the NFL Draft this spring. However Shareef Miller Jersey , head coach Jay Gruden said after the loss that he isn’t looking to make a change at quarterback.“Not really, no,” Gruden said when asked if he was considering a change. “I think the most important thing is we have to have some continuity. I can’t be changing people every five minutes here. I’ve got to give Case an ample opportunity to play with these new guys. This is his first time in this offense, really. Donald Penn Zach Brown Jersey , Ereck Flowers, their first time in this offense. Terry (McLaurin), Trey Quinn only played two games last year.“I’ve made this point before, we’re not going to be perfect but we need to be better and I think we can get better. Otherwise if I didn’t think we had a chance to get better Devin Bush Jersey , I would make a change but I feel like Case has the tools to become a very efficient quarterback in this offense and get us some victories here moving forward.”Haskins completed 32 of 58 passes for 409 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions during four games in the preseason. While the reins will be turned over to Haskins at some point, Washington clearly isn’t headed anywhere this season and putting him on the field against a defense like the Bears could very well have been counter productive.At some point the pressure to get Haskins on the field will reach a breaking point, but Gruden doesn’t seem to feel that moment is bearing down just yet. As former Jaguars and Raiders coach Jack Del Rio pivots to a season in the media, he’s saying plenty of things. And he’s supplementing his head’s up regarding a potential Russell Wilson trade by invoking an opposite portion of the anatomy.“I love the talent Diontae Johnson Jersey , but [Antonio Brown] has clearly shown that he’s going to be a pain in the ass,” Del Rio tells NFL.com. “He’s a very talented guy and I would love to have him. I would work with him no problem. If [players] have talent, you tend to tolerate it a little bit unless it becomes disruptive to your team. He’s going to have to learn that to really help the team. If he continues doing the things he’s been doing, just like he upset the Steelers Justin Layne Jersey , he’s going to upset the next team he’s on. There are certain things — I mean, this is America and he’s free to do what he wants — but those aren’t the things that are indicative of a good teammate. The working hard and being a good player definitely helps the team, which is why he’ll continue to get chances to be special until his skills deteriorate. That’s when people will get tired of him.”Plenty of people already are tired of him, based on an unrelenting effort to settle scores even after he has won the game. And the Raiders’ coaches and players should be at least a little leery about ending up on the wrong end of Antonio’s wrath Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , if/when things don’t go the way he hopes they will in Oakland.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz