Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

16.11.2019 09:27
jonah-williams-jersey]Jonah Wil Antworten

ALLEN PARK http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-miller-jersey , Mich. (AP) — Ziggy Ansah may have played his final game with the Detroit Lions.The Lions put Ansah and tight end Michael Roberts on injured reserve Tuesday with shoulder problems. Detroit signed tight end Jerome Cunningham and offensive lineman Leo Koloamatangi from the practice squad to the active roster.Detroit kept Ansah this season with the franchise tag , but he’s dealt with injuries all season and has played in only seven games. He’s still managed four sacks, bringing his total to 48 in six seasons with the Lions.Detroit beat Arizona 17-3 last weekend and plays at Buffalo next. The Lions (5-8) are a longshot to make the playoffs, even more so without Ansah.It’s not clear where Ansah and the Lions go from here. Detroit drafted Ansah with the fifth overall pick in 2013, and he has been an effective pass rusher ever since. He had a career-high 14½ sacks in 2015 Jordan Scarlett Jersey , and although he managed only two the following season, he bounced back with 12 in 2017.But this season, he left the opener in September with a shoulder injury and missed the next six games. He had three sacks in his first four games after returning, but he was hurt again against Arizona.Coach Matt Patricia held a conference call Tuesday, but it was before the team announced Ansah’s move to IR.Roberts has played in eight games this season Jonah Williams Jersey , starting two. He has nine catches for 100 yards and three touchdowns. Most Dolphins players are getting used to life with head coach Brian Flores, but one member of the secondary is a little bit ahead of the game.Cornerback Eric Rowe spent the last three seasons with the Patriots and he said that practices are similar to what went on when he and Flores were in New England. Rowe has been running with the first team and said he’s using practices to refine his technique since he already has the terminology down.“It would give me an advantage personally so I can improve my techniques, not focus on learning new calls, new terms maybe like some other players that have to put that in their minds,” Rowe said http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-drew-sample-jersey , via the . “It takes the learning curve out of it. I know the defense. I know what coaches want. I know what they expect, how much they demand.”Technique and scheme knowledge won’t help Rowe much if he can’t stay healthy. He’s only played in 21 games over the last three years and ended last season on injured reserve, but his knowledge of what Flores is looking for should help his bid for a starting job if he can stay on the field.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz