Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

01.11.2019 10:29
”I was able to throw wit Antworten

The Broncos have named Ed Donatell as their defensive coordinator.Donatell http://www.bearscheapstores.com/riley-ridley-jersey-cheap , who has 28 years of NFL experience, worked with Broncos head coach Vic Fangio in Chicago the past four seasons. Donatell served as the Bears�? secondary coach while Fangio worked as Chicago’s defensive coordinator. The two also worked together in San Francisco from 2011-14.“Ed’s been an integral part of top-10 defenses for six of the last eight seasons in two different places, and he’s a great fit to be our defensive coordinator,” Fangio said in a statement. “Having worked very closely with him for a number of years http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , Ed has a strong understanding of the entire defense from the front end to the back end with the defensive backs being his specialty. He’s a very good teacher and believes in the fundamentals in the classroom and on the field. We’re thrilled to add Ed to our coaching staff and welcome him back to the Broncos.”In Chicago, Donatell coached a pair of first-team All-Pro selections in cornerback Kyle Fuller and safety Eddie Jackson. Donatell returns to coach the Broncos for the third time in his career. He previously coached Denver’s secondary from 1995-99, winning two Super Bowl rings, and again from 2009-10. New York Yankees right-hander Masahiro Tanaka has thrown 48 pitches over three innings in his first simulated game since being sidelined three weeks by a strained right and left hamstring.

Tanaka faced minor leaguers Friday at the Yankees’ spring training complex in Tampa Connor McGovern Jersey , Florida. He struck out four during the hitless outing.

When asked how it went, Tanaka said ”very good” in English.

”I was able to throw with force and use all my pitches,” Tanaka added through a translator ”So, I feel good about it.”

He was 7-2 with a 4.58 ERA in 13 starts before getting hurt June 8 while running the bases in a game against the New York Mets.

Tanaka doesn’t know his next step. It’s possibly a minor league rehab game next week and rejoining the Yankees before the All-Star break in mid-July.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz