Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

27.09.2019 05:03
nd. "Tessa was a true professional. She just than Antworten

RENTON, Wash. -- Anthony McCoy did not like having to be a spectator while his Seattle Seahawks teammates won their first Super Bowl. So the reserve tight end jumped at the chance to stay with the only organization hes ever played for knowing theres a chance of more titles in the future. "Everyone always has an interest in going into free agency and seeing what theyre worth on the market," McCoy said Tuesday. "Seattle came at me tough. They were the team that drafted me and at the end of the day I felt this was the best place for me to continue my career in the NFL. I feel I made the right choice." McCoy signed a one-year deal with the Seahawks on Tuesday after missing the entire 2013 season with a torn Achilles tendon. The deal was announced prior to the start of free agency, where McCoy would have been an unrestricted free agent. McCoy was expected to be a significant part of the Seahawks offence last season as a reserve tight end before suffering his season-ending injury during off-season workouts in May. He was stuck watching and going through the rehab process as the Seahawks won a title. "At first it was tough. You want to be out there, you see all the plays you can make or all the things you can do to contribute to the teams success," McCoy said. "But not being out there, it weighed a lot on me at first. As time went by you kind of let it pass and focus on the stuff you can control and what I could control at that time was my rehabilitation process and my focus was on that. It was really good to see the team be successful this year. I was happy for them and I was happy to be a part of that, part of the Seahawks organization to watch them go all the way and win the Super Bowl." "It was fun and it was kind of sad for me at the same time." McCoy had 18 receptions and three touchdowns during the 2012 season in a backup role. He said his rehabilitation is far enough along that he should be ready to participate in the Seahawks off-season program that begins in late April. How the tight end position breaks down remains to be seen. Veteran Zach Miller is under contract but has a large salary cap number for 2014. Backup Luke Willson played well in his rookie season with 20 receptions and one touchdown. "I feel I can compete with all of the guys here," McCoy said. "Its going to be a great competition and I think were going to do really well this year with the guys we have coming back." Fake Shoes 2020 . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Discount Shoes For Sale . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/ . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. Wholesale Nike Shoes . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday.CALGARY -- One of the most recognizable faces on the Canadian womens hockey team will not play in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Defenceman Tessa Bonhomme was among three players released from the team Tuesday morning along with defenceman Brigette Lacquette of Waterhen, Man., and Winnipeg forward Jenelle Kohanchuk. Bonhomme was a veteran of the womens team that won Olympic gold in 2010 in Vancouver. "I dont think it matters who you are, youre always surprised when a cut is made," Bonhomme said. "Ive never counted my chickens before they were hatched and I always knew I would have to earn my spot no matter what. "At the beginning of the year, I felt great, like I was playing the way I should and then I kind of ran into a little bit of health issues and didnt really bounce back the way I wanted to." Head coach Dan Church reduced his roster to 24 players as Canada prepares for the chance to defend gold in February. One more defencemen and two more forwards will be released before the 21-player Olympic roster is announced in late December. Bonhomme raised her profile and that of womens hockey with appearances on "Wipeout Canada" and CBCs "Battle of the Blades" post-2010. Bonhomme has also done television work for Leafs TV in Toronto. The 28-year-old from Sudbury, Ont., represented Canada in four world championships in addition to the Olympics. She won three gold and two silver in those tournaments. "I tried this afternoon to try to sit down and realize what Id worked so hard for the past three years isnt going to happen," Bonhomme said. "Im OK with that. Im an adult and this is what I signed up for, an opportunity to try out. "Im thankful Dan and Hockey Canada gave me the opportunity to come out here and try and prove what I got. Unfortunately it wasnt enough." Bonhomme, Lacquette and Kohanchuk had just played in the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., where Canada beat Finland 6-3 in Saturdays final. Kohanchuk scored twice in the championship game. "We didnt foresee they were going to be able to move themselves up enough to overtake who was ahead of them on the depth chart at this point," Church said. "It didnt matter how many weeks were still (to go), we didnt see that happening based on the body of work to date." Lacquette, 21, and Kohanchuk, 23, were rookies on the national team. Between them, theyve played 15 international games since the 27 players arrived in Calgary in August. Bonhomme appeared in her 100th international game during the Four Nations. Offensively skilled and quick on her skates, Bonhomme has 10 goals and 41 assists for Canada, but didnt have any points in Lake Placid. She sat out some games this fall because of a crushed nerve she suffered in an Oct. 1 game, as well as a bout of shingles. "Those are by no means excuses," Bonhomme said. "I would never rely on one of those for the reason I was playing bad. Maybe I just didnt perform up to the standard or up to par that they wanted and they decided to release me at the first chance they got. "Ive trusted the coaching staff from the get-go and I trust that they made the right decision. I have no doubt in myy mind this team will be successful.dddddddddddd" Bonhomme was one of 13 veterans from 2010 invited to try out for the Olympic team again, but she was beaten out of her job by younger defenders. Lauriane Rougeau, Laura Fortino, Courtney Birchard and Tara Watchorn are newcomers to Canadas blue-line since 2010. Jocelyne Larocque, who was released from the 2010 team, and 2010 vets Catherine Ward and Meaghan Mikkelson are the experienced defencemen remaining. "In looking at the number of defencemen we have, it comes down to a numbers game and who is ahead of whom at this point in the season," Church said. "We have a lot of talented young players playing really well right now. "At this point, we have seven defencemen here who have been a little bit more consistent in their level of competition and thats why theyre still here." The Canadian women often say the Olympic Games is their Stanley Cup. That makes it difficult to tell them they wont be going, said Church. "While its a real tough day for coaches, its the toughest day for players," Church said. "They were all emotional in their own way, but they all handled it very dignified. It was a tough day all around. "Tessa was a true professional. She just thanked us and that was pretty much it." Bonhomme intends to return to Toronto, re-join the Toronto Furies of the Canadian Womens Hockey League and pursue a masters degree in speech pathology. She was the first female hockey player on "Battle of the Blades" which pairs hockey players with figure skaters. Bonhomme and David Pelletier were crowned the winners. "Maybe Ill go online and check out some new reality TV shows," Bonhomme said. "Theres got to be a few shows I can apply for and hopefully get on." Meghan Agosta-Marciano, Rebecca Johnston, Jennifer Wakefield, Gillian Apps, Caroline Ouellette, Melanie Daoust, Jayna Hefford, Bailey Bram, Brianne Jenner, Haley Irwin, Hayley Wickenheiser, Natalie Spooner, Vicki Bendus and Marie-Philip Poulin are the remaining forwards after the release of Kohanchuk. "Jenelle had played very well from the start of the season until now. We just didnt see that she was going to be able to move up enough to make our final roster," Church said. "Shes a hard-working player and a real good person, so it was hard to let her go, just as it was the other two players. "Brigette is a talented defender and I think theres potential for her down the road if she matures and becomes a more well-rounded athlete." Shannon Szabados, Charline Labonte and Genevieve Lacasse will be Canadas goaltenders in Sochi. Church informed Bonhomme, Kohanchuk and Lacquette of his decision prior to the teams departure for Grande Prairie, Alta., on Tuesday. The Canadian women resume their schedule of games against Alberta Midget Hockey League teams there Wednesday. Canada has played 27 games against mens teams in the AMHL and international womens teams since the players centralized in Calgary in August. Canada and the U.S. women will meet again Dec. 12 in Calgary, followed by their exhibition games in Grand Forks, N.D., on Dec. 20, St. Paul, Minn., on Dec. 28 and Toronto on Dec. 30. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz