Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

27.09.2019 04:32
e and Jake Livermore led Hull to an easy 4-0 vi Antworten

JOLIET, Ill. -- Chase Elliott is proving to be a quick study. A few questions for his teammates and a couple practice laps, and he was ready to roll in his first race at Chicagoland Speedway. Elliott held off Trevor Bayne to earn his third Nationwide Series win of the season Saturday night, putting the rookie on top of the standings. "We had an awesome race going," Elliott said. "I try to make the most of my practice laps. They gave me a good car. That gives me time to learn the track in practice." Elliott had a strong car all day long for JR Motorsports, qualifying third and leading a race-high 85 laps. Bayne tried to chase him down on fresh tires in the final laps, but ran out of time. "The gap was closing," Bayne said. "Probably 10 more laps, but well never know." Elliott, the son of former NASCAR champion Bill Elliott, also won in his first trips to Texas and Darlington this year. He leads the standings by seven points over Regan Smith. Chase Elliott said Smith and Kasey Kahne provided some importance advice about the track. "I did have some questions that I asked, and I definitely think that helped tonight," he said. "So thankful to have a couple great teammates and good to have something to lean back on with those guys." Kyle Larson was third, followed by Kahne and Ty Dillon to round out the top five. Brian Scott, who started on the pole, finished sixth and earned $100,000 in the second event of the four-race "Dash 4 Cash" bonus program. Kahne and Larson were the lone Sprint Cup regulars in the field on an off weekend for NASCARs top series. Everyone comes back to Chicagoland in September on the same weekend that the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship begins at the 1.52-mile oval. The night began with a pair of Richard Childress Racing teammates in front after Scott and Dillon had the best showing in qualifying. It was Scotts second pole of the season and No. 4 for his career. He won his first Nationwide Series pole at Chicagoland on Sept. 17, 2011. Scott led for 20 laps before Elliott moved in front. Erik Jones finished seventh in his Nationwide debut, driving Joe Gibbs Racings No. 20 Toyota. The 18-year-old Jones won the Truck Series race last week at Iowa in the No. 51 Kyle Busch Motorsports Toyota he shares with Busch. Jones also won a Truck race last year in Phoenix. Jones is expected to make two more Nationwide starts in Matt Kenseths car this season. "It was definitely a learning experience for me and everybody involved," he said. "I feel like I learned a lot the whole night and really picked up on some things that will help me through the next couple." Jones got some advice from Busch in preparation for his first run in the series. "A lot of what we talked about was working through traffic and it definitely helped out," Jones said. "It was something I was able to apply right away tonight and use to my advantage." Smith, who led the series standings by eight points over Elliott Sadler coming into the day, started 15th after a disappointing qualifying session, and it just got worse during the race. He never got into the mix on his way to 16th place. It was similar to last year, when Smith was on top of the series heading into the first stop at Chicagoland, and then slid into the infield on Lap 129 and finished 13th. He had the same finish in the September race at the same track. Phil Niekro Braves Jersey . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Rafael Ortega Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. https://www.cheapbraves.com/1603o-greg-maddux-jersey-braves.html . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Freddie Freeman Braves Jersey . -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. Kyle Wright Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons.TSN.ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Rankings were weighted evenly between separate lists made by TSN Radio host and soccer analyst Gareth Wheeler as well as TSN.cas soccer editors. 1. Chelsea (Last Week-1) Frank Lampards free kick in the 93rd minute evaded everyone, including Everton keeper Tim Howard, and found the net as Chelsea snatched a 1-0 victory over Everton. Initially the goal was credited to John Terry, but was eventually changed to Lampards winner by the goals committee. 2. Manchester City (LW-2) Midfielder Yaya Toure scored the only goal as Manchester City held on for a 1-0 victory over Stoke. Edin Dzeko had a chance to add to the advantage but missed an open net from two yards. 3. Liverpool (LW-3) Jordan Henderson and Daniel Sturridge both scored twice to lead Liverpool to a thrilling 4-3 victory over Swansea at Anfield. The home side held 2-0 and 3-1 advantages in the first half but were pulled into a 3-3 tie, before finally netting the winner in the 74th minute. 4. Arsenal (LW-4) Two goals from Olivier Giroud on his return to the lineup, including the opener five minutes into the contest, led the Gunners to a 4-1 victory over Sunderland. 5. Tottenham (LW-5) Though they had a few scoring chances, Tottenham was not able to find the net as they fell 1-0 to Norwich. 6. Manchester United (LW-7) Robin van Persie converted a penalty and Wayne Rooney celebrated his new contract with a goal as Manchester United cruised to a 2-0 victory over Crystal Palace. 7. Everton (LW-6) It looked as though Everton was going to hang on for a well fought point, before Frank Lampards winner three minutes into stoppage time sent Chelsea to a 1-0 victory over the visitors. 8. Newcastle United (LW-9) Newcastle were winless since mid-January when Loic Remy scored in injury time to provide them with a 1-0 victory over Aston Villa. 9. Southampton (LW-8) Maya Yoshida scored in the eighth minute to give Southampton the lead, but despite a shot and possession advantage, they slumped to a 3-1 ddefeat at the hands of West Ham United.dddddddddddd 10. West Ham United (LW-11) After falling behind eight minutes into the match, West Ham scored twice in the first half and again in the second to earn a 3-1 victory over Southampton. Matthew Jarvis, Carlton Cole and Kevin Nolan provided the offence. 11. Hull City (LW-14) A brace from Nikica Jelavic, plus goals from Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore led Hull to an easy 4-0 victory over Cardiff. 12. Swansea City (LW-10) Three goals at Anfield were not enough to spring an upset as Swansea fell 4-3 to Liverpool. Jonjo Shelvey and Wilifried Bony scored for the Swans who were also gifted a Martin Skrtel own goal. 13. Norwich City (LW-18) Robert Snodgrass was the difference as home standing Norwich beat Tottenham 1-0. It was just the Canaries second victory in their last 12 league matches. 14. Aston Villa (LW-13) A road point slipped through Aston Villas fingers in the 92nd minute when they conceded a Loic Remy winner and fell 1-0 at the hands of Newcastle. 15. Stoke City (LW-12) Stoke frustrated title contender Manchester City in the first half and into the 70th minute before finally conceding the only goal in a 1-0 loss. 16. West Bromwich Albion (LW-16) Matej Vydra scored four minutes from time to earn West Brom a 1-1 draw with Fulham. 17. Crystal Palace (LW-15) Glenn Murray made his first start in nine months but wasnt able to help Crystal Palace avoid a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester United. 18. Sunderland (LW-17) Emanuele Giaccherini scored for Sunderland in the 81st minute, but it was all they would get out of a 4-1 loss to Arsenal. 19. Fulham (LW-20) Fulham keeper Maarten Stekelenburg flubbed a shot from Matej Vydra which squirted through him and into the net as the Cottagers were forced to settle for a 1-1 draw with West Brom. Ashkan Dejagah opened the scoring for Fulham in the 28th minute. 20. Cardiff City (LW-19) Cardiff is now 19th in the table after a 4-0 defeat at the hands of Hull City. Two goals in each half doomed them to the heavy loss. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz