Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

11.09.2019 09:03
support loyalty. The welcome and reception Antworten

FLORHAM PARK Justin Layne Jersey , N.J. (AP) — Adam Gase is calling a timeout on the perceptions that he won a power struggle with Mike Maccagnan.The New York Jets coach — and acting general manager — said he was surprised when team chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson told him Maccagnan was being fired as the GM last Wednesday.There had been rumors and reports during the NFL draft that there was tension between Gase and Maccagnan, which both denied. When Johnson made the stunning announcement that the Jets were parting ways with Maccagnan, many viewed it as Gase coming out on top in a clash of philosophies.“I disagree with that, as far as a power struggle,” Gase said Monday while speaking briefly at the team facility. “Whoever is getting hired is going to have the same role: control of the roster, control of the 53. I will coach the football team. That’s what I’m going to do.“Nothing’s changing in that structure.”Gase is entering his first season with the Jets after three in Miami, where he made the personnel decisions with the roster but went 23-26, including 0-1 in the playoffs http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , with the Dolphins before being fired. He was hired in January by the Jets — with Maccagnan involved in the decision — after Todd Bowles was fired following four seasons. Johnson opted to not clean house, instead decided to keep Maccagnan in place as the GM.But Johnson had a change of heart in recent weeks after taking what he called a “deeper dive” into the inner workings of the organization.“In this business, (stuff) like that happens all the time,” Gase said, referring to Maccagnan’s firing. “It happened to me last year. I think that’s what it is. I mean, I work for (Johnson). That’s how we’re aligned is the head coach and the GM both report to the owner. That’s the way it is.”Gase took only one question from reporters about the situation and deferred additional questions to his news conference Thursday after the team’s organized team activities.The Jets are in the beginning stages in their search for a new general manager, and Johnson said last week that Gase would “assist” in the process. When J.J. Watt was growing up in Wisconsin, he dreamed of riding a bike after practice the way Packers players do in training camp.He didn’t dream that he’d destroy one.The Texans defensive end said the kid’s bike he picked clearly wasn’t up to the task Zach Gentry Jersey , so he ended up buying a new bike for the youngster wearing a Packers jersey.“The bike that I was using was not equipped for a 290-pound man, and the seat broke off,” Watt said, via Sarah Barshop of ESPN.com. “We have purchased a new bike for the boy. So, I apologize for that. . . .“I mean, I can’t walk past a kid. That’s hard. He had a [Aaron] Rodgers jersey on, which is fine. I respect it. I support loyalty. The welcome and reception I’ve gotten since I got back here. To see people wearing my jersey, it’s pretty crazy.”Watt found a bigger bike to finish the ride back to the locker room.“It’s one of the coolest traditions L.J. Collier Jersey ,” Watt said. “Growing up here, I know how special it is to get to interact with a player from the Green Bay Packers. For them to have that tradition, where kids get to be up close and personal with their favorite players and they get to old their helmet.“I mean, that’s what it’s all about. Those are the memories that those kids are going to have for a lifetime. For me to be able to participate in it as a player was cool.”And the kid with the broken bike will now have a one-of-a-kind souvenir.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz