Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

10.09.2019 03:51
the Owen Sound Attack 6-3 in Ontario Hockey L Antworten

SUDBURY, Ont. - Jason Dickinson had a four-point game as the Guelph Storm defeated the Owen Sound Attack 6-3 in Ontario Hockey League play Monday. Dickinson scored twice and added two assists for the league-leading Storm (46-10-3), which led 3-0 after the first period. Scott Kosmachuk also scored a pair for Guelph, with Robby Fabbri and Kerby Rychel adding singles. Kyle Hope scored two for the Attack (26-26-7), and Holden Cook chipped in a goal. Guelph got 33 saves in net from Matthew Mancina. Owen Sounds Jack Flinn meanwhile stopped 27 shots. --- OTTERS 3 WOLVES 2 SUDBURY, Ont. — Andre Burakovsky scored in the third period to move Erie ahead for good against the Wolves. Spencer Abraham and Joel Wigle also scored for the Otters (44-13-2). Evan de Haan and Nicholas Baptiste replied for Sudbury (30-20-9), which lost its third straight. Otters goaltender Oscar Dansk made 22 saves, while at the other end of the ice Franky Palazzese stopped 25 shots. Chris Webber Kings Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Yogi Ferrell Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/ .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. DeMarcus Cousins Kings Jersey . -- The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in 33 seconds of the second period en route to defeating the Hamilton Bulldogs 6-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Yogi Ferrell Kings Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year.ROME -- Mario Balotelli has expressed astonishment at the reaction to an argument he had with some Italian football pundits after a game on Friday. Following AC Milans 2-0 loss to Roma, Balotelli had a tense exchange with the Sky Italia TV studio hosts. Balotelli said: "When Milan wins Mario is great, when it loses Mario is bad." Told by one studio host that he doesnt move enough on the pitch, Balotelli responded: "You dont know anything about football. Trust me." His comments provoked plenty of reaction both supportive and critical, and Balotelli responded on Twitter around 4 a.m. local time on Saturday morning, saying in Italian: "Mamma mia I divide Italy in 2! Wow! While nearly everyone abroad is united with me!" Then he added in English: "What a strange game." Balotelli, whose career had been littered with controversies and clashes with both coaches and teammates, was largely ineffective against Roma and he was substituted in the 69th minute. As Balotelli walked off, he appeared to question coach Clarence Seedorfs decision to remove him. "I didnt understand my substitution," Balotelli said in the interview. Told that he doesnt criticize himsself enough, Balotelli said "Im a very normal player.dddddddddddd Its you who says Im a standout." Balotelli is having a strong season and set a personal record last week with his 14th goal of the campaign. "I chose to take off Balotelli, but when he came off he didnt say anything special to me," Seedorf said. "We shouldnt always analyze every detail, when there is something negative to say about Balo, you are always ready. There are things said and done in the heat of the moment, but then its talked about and resolved. "Hes coming off the back of many positive weeks, both with goals and with his behaviour." Balotelli has a history of being in the headlines as much for his antics off the pitch as his talent on it. He made light of his troubles in 2011 when he was with Manchester City by unveiling a T-shirt with the slogan "Why Always Me?" during a 6-1 rout of Manchester United in a Premier League derby. That came after reports that a fire had broken out at his house when fireworks were let off in his bathroom. Balotelli escaped punishment earlier in 2011 after throwing a dart at a City youth-team player. No one was hurt in the incident. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz