Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

10.09.2019 02:47
le and Zach Parise also scored for Minne Antworten

BEREA, Ohio - Andrew Hawkins is one of the smallest players on the Browns roster, but hes made one of the biggest impressions so far this season.Through Clevelands first three games, the 5-foot-7, 180-pound Hawkins leads the team in receiving with 21 catches for 244 yards.Its early still, we still have a lot of work to do, but Im very blessed, Hawkins said Thursday as he and his teammates were packing up to enjoy their bye week.The Browns signed the 28-year-old Hawkins to an offer sheet in March, and when the Bengals chose not to exercise first-refusal rights on the restricted free agent, Cleveland landed the receiver, who actually began his career with the Browns as a tryout player at the teams 2008 rookie minicamp.Hawkins also spent two years (2009-10) in the CFL with the Montreal Alouettes and current Bears coach Marc Trestman, along with appearing on Michael Irvins reality TV show, 4th and Long, in 2009.Coming from where I came from, being on the couch praying just for an opportunity to be on the practice squad, and that taking years to get accomplished, Hawkins said. Im always in awe, just being in this situation, I always have to pinch myself because theres times I didnt think this would be possible.So far, hes certainly taking advantage of the situation. Hawkins has developed chemistry on the field with quarterback Brian Hoyer, as he is averaging seven catches a game.And while he has naturally played a lot of the slot position in his four years in the NFL, the Browns have him lining up all over the place, including the outside.His ability to beat man-to-man coverage, thats all it takes to play on the outside, wide receivers coach Mike McDaniel said. He has the speed to do that. I wouldnt say its surprised me. Hes lived up to my expectations since hes been in-house.Hawkins does display a surprising amount of physicality for a player of his size.Hell give you everything he has, McDaniel said. Im sure if you asked DBs that hes played against, you go through warmups and you see a smaller stature. Youre just not expecting that feistiness. He is a football player.Hes not just a slot, skill, finesse player. Hes played defence. Hes played offence. Hes not afraid of the physicality and will do whatever it takes to make both him and his team successful.Hawkins surprising start has been exactly what the Browns were hoping for, as they have had to contend with the suspension of Josh Gordon. Though he has enjoyed a featured role in Gordons absence, Hawkins is looking forward to having the leagues leading receiver from last season back on the field with him.Josh is an incredible receiver, one of the best receivers in this league, Hawkins said. If I had my choice, hed be here with me right now. Hes that much of a difference-maker. Honestly, I cant wait to have Josh back, thats all I know.Three games is a small sample size for anyone, Hawkins knows that. But hell be doing everything he can to try and sustain his success as the season continues.All I kind of focus on is myself, and what I can control, Hawkins said. I feel like its my duty to give everything I have. I think its just a matter of kind of my journey to get here. It was a very tough road and I dont take anything for granted.NOTES: Coach Mike Pettine had a message for his players before the team went into the bye week. They represent not just themselves, but their families and the Cleveland Browns when theyre out of the building. I just keep stressing it to them. Surround yourself with good people. Make good choices. Its a good group, and I think that the time off will be well spent. . QB Brian Hoyer and DB Jim Leonhard got work at the holder position in practice Thursday as part of a normal routine. . LB Craig Robertson (birth of a child) and QB Connor Shaw (illness) returned to practice. Jared Goff Womens Jersey . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. Kurt Warner Youth Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Greg-Gaines-Jersey/ . A receiver doesnt make the catch on a passing play and instantly motions to the ref – and everybody else – for a pass interference flag. Eric Dickerson Rams Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. Tyler Higbee Youth Jersey .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers.DETROIT - The Minnesota Wilds hard work eventually paid off for a key victory. Matt Moulsons goal at 2:15 of overtime gave the Wild a 4-3 come-from-behind win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night. The Wild trailed 2-0 after the first period despite outplaying the Red Wings and outshooting them 12-6. "I was really impressed at the way they were able to stick with it," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "Obviously, theres a tendency to get frustrated and go away from our game. But they stuck with it. Moulson tipped in a pass from defenceman Jonas Brodin — who was along the right wing boards — for Moulsons 21st goal and the game winner. "He (Brodin) showed great patience. He kind of looked over and made eye contact with me," Moulson said. "I went to the net. He couldnt have put it in a better place." The Wild lost to the Red Wings 3-2 on Saturday afternoon in St. Paul. Both teams are in the seventh playoff spot in tight races their respective conferences. Charlie Coyle had a goal and an assist and Jason Pominville and Zach Parise also scored for Minnesota. Mikko Koivu had two assists and Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 13 shots. "It was frustrating being down 2-0 and how good we were playing," Parise said. "But we thought we were doing some really good things." Gustav Nyquist scored twice to extend his goal-scoring streak to five games, and Tomas Tatar also scored for Detroit. Jimmy Howard made 21 saves. "I dont think we were skating toward the middle and putting pressure on their D," Nyquist said. "They could break out pretty fast I thought. So that was an issue, which is whhy we didnt get enough zone time in their zone.dddddddddddd We werent skating good enough, I thought." Tatar tied it 3-3 with 8:17 remaining in the third with a shot from the right circle off the rush. It was his 16th goal. Coyles goal 4:33 into the third period tied the game at 2. He pushed the puck into an empty net off a goal-mouth scramble. It was Coyles ninth goal of the season and second in two games. Parise gave the Wild the lead just 1:45 later when he poked one past Howard for his 24th goal. Pominvilles power-play goal with 8:03 left in the second period put Minnesota on the scoreboard and made it 2-1. His 27th goal of the season came on a one-time slap shot from the high slot area. The goal was scored only 10 seconds after Red Wings defenceman Kyle Quincey went off for interference. Detroits Daniel Alfredsson hit the post with 8:30 left in the second period. Nyquist scored twice in the first period to give Detroit its 2-0 lead. His first goal came on the power play with 6:15 left in the opening period. He put in a rebound from the left circle. His second, and 23rd of the season, was the result of a breakaway. He made a move and slid a backhand shot past Bryzgalov. It was Nyquists seventh goal in five games. He has a NHL-leading 18 goal since Jan. 20. NOTE: Detroit C Joakim Andersson returned after missing six games with a broken foot. ... Wild G Niklas Nackstrom missed his 10th game due to an undisclosed injury. ... Detroit veteran RW Todd Bertuzzi didnt play because of the flu. ... Minnesota D Keith Ballard missed his fourth game with a lower-body injury. ... The Red Wings sent RW Teemu Pulkkinen to their AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz