Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

07.09.2019 04:34
former manager is reportedly very interested Antworten

VANCOUVER - The B.C. Lions signed receiver Courtney Taylor and defensive tackle Eric Taylor to contract extensions Friday. Both players are under contract to the CFL club through next season. "Courtney and Eric are significant contributors on the field and respected leaders in the dressing room," Wally Buono, the Lions GM and vice-president of football operations, said in a statement. Courtney Taylor enters his third CFL season after registering 61 catches for 774 yards and five TDs last year. Eric Taylor begins his fourth season with the Lions and had 35 tackles and five sacks in 2013. "Courtney and Eric are integral to the overall success of our club," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said. "Their talent and leadership are of vital importance and Im thrilled to have them sign extensions with the club." Ryquell Armstead Jersey . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season. Josh Allen Youth Jersey . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Telvin-Smith-Elite-Jersey/ . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. Yannick Ngakoue Womens Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, It looks like Martin Brodeur is coming back to play for the Blues. I was wondering if you have any great stories or fond memories of your time on the ice with Brodeur - in the NHL, or maybe even the Olympics. Jalen Ramsey Womens Jersey . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss.Jermain Defoes former manager is reportedly very interested in getting his striker back. According to a report in The Guardian, Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp - who managed Defoe with both Portsmouth and Tottenham - is interested in bringing the 32-year-old back to London. Though no deal is in place between QPR and Toronto FC, Redknapp went on record to state that he would welcome Defoe back to the Premier League. “He’s a player we’d be interested in in January, but it depends on the expense of the deal,” Redknapp told The Guardian. “Nothing is anywhere near being concluded. We tried to get him before the deadline but I don’t think there’s been any movement on that one. Defoe signed a four-year deal with TFC prior to the 2014 Major League Soccer season, but was rumoured to be unhappy in Toronto mid-way thhrough his first season.dddddddddddd In 19 games with the club in 2014, Defoe scored 11 goals. He would help lead Toronto FC to a strong start, with a 6-1-4 (19 points) record in the clubs first 11 contests. However, injuries would keep Defoe off the pitch for much of the second half of the season, with rumours of his return to the Premier League resurfacing near the end of the Fall transfer window. He appeared in just six contests after July 16, failing to score a single goal for the remainder of the season after 11 in 13 matches. “I’m a big fan of Jermain’s – I’ve signed him enough times, Redknapp said. He’s a goalscorer and a player you’d obviously like at your club if possible, but the figures would have to be right. I haven’t spoken to the chairman about it yet. We’ll see. I know what we need.” ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz