Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

03.09.2019 05:39
Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this Antworten

Fayetteville, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Bobby Portis had 32 points and 11 rebounds to guide No. 23 Arkansas to an 82-70 win over Vanderbilt on Saturday. Michael Qualls had 20 points and six rebounds and Jacorey Williams added 10 points for the Razorbacks (13-2, 2-0 SEC), who have won their past seven games. Im proud of the energy our guys brought tonight. We needed to match the energy the crowd had and we did that, Arkansas head coach Mike Anderson said. This is a good win against a well-coached basketball team. Damian Jones had 14 points and seven rebounds and Matthew Fisher-Davis added 14 points for the Commodores (11-4, 1-1), who had a four-game winning streak broken. Arkansas held a one-point lead after Jones slammed down a dunk to get Vandy within 53-52 with just over 10 minutes to play. Qualls, though, countered with two and a Williams steal was converted into a Portis tip-in. Rashad Madden followed with a 3-pointer and Arkansas held a 60-52 lead. The Razorbacks got five straight a bit later for a 71-60 lead after Portis slammed the ball home with just under six minutes to play, and Qualls scored six straight points a bit later to put the game out of reach. Arkansas built a 15-6 lead five minutes in after Portis put in a pair of free throws five minutes in. A pair of 3-pointers from Fisher-Davis got the Commodores within three at 24-21 with seven minutes to play in the first half, but the Razorbacks answered with a pair of buckets and eventually took a 36-28 lead into the break. Arkansas built a 10-point lead 6 1/2 minutes into the second half after Anthony Bell put in a 3-ball for a 49-39 lead, but Vanderbilt answered with a 13-4 run to get the game within one. Game Notes Arkansas plays at Tennessee on Tuesday ... Vanderbilt hosts Georgia on Wednesday ... Arkansas holds a 20-11 advantage in the series, including an 11-2 mark at home. DaMarcus Beasley USA Jersey . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. Matt Miazga Jersey . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Aaron-Long-America-Jersey/ .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Chris Wondolowski Jersey .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B. Andrija Novakovich Jersey . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game.SUN PEAKS, B.C. - Steve Smith of Nanaimo, B.C., and Vaea Verbeek of North Vancouver, B.C., won the mens and womens titles at the 2014 Canadian mountain bike downhill championships on Sunday. Smith, the overwhelming favorite to win the race, finished in three minutes, 26.73 seconds -- less than two seconds faster than Kyle Sangers of Kingston, Ont. Remi Gauvin of Nanoose Bay, B.C., placed third. "It was a lot for me this year, especially coming back from injury in the spring and going straight to racing the World Cup," Smith said. "This was a great race forr me to come and just go fast, putting some good time on the bike.dddddddddddd The track was great." Verbeek took the womens race in 3:56.00. Casey Brown of Revelstoke, B.C., was second while Jaime Hill of Pemberton, B.C., finished third. Verbeek was competing in just her second event since lacerating her liver two months ago. "I did not have many expectations as to my performance coming back from injury just last week, and I think thats what helped me this weekend," she said. "I just wanted to ride, and go as fast as possible." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz