Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

26.08.2019 09:14
.LeBron James expects a much different Antworten

CLEVELAND - Kevin Loves first meeting with his former team wasnt packed with much emotion.LeBron James expects a much different reunion on Christmas.Love scored 20 points in his first game against Minnesota, Kyrie Irving added 29 and the Cleveland Cavaliers pulled away in the second half for a 125-104 victory over the Timberwolves on Tuesday night, sending them on to James holiday visit in Miami to play the Heat.Loves matchup with the team he spent six frustrating seasons with before a summer blockbuster trade was overshadowed by an injury to Cleveland centre Anderson Varejao, who had to be helped off the floor in the third quarter. Varejao was unable to put any weight on his left leg as he was assisted to the locker room.The Cavs wont know more about Varejaos injury until Wednesday. He left Quicken Loans Arena on crutches with his leg in an immobilizing air cast.James added 24 points for the Cavs, now 12-3 since opening 5-7.Minnesota rookie Andrew Wiggins scored 27 against the team that drafted him as the Timberwolves lost their sixth straight and 12th in 13 games.Wiggins was taken with the first pick in this years draft by the Cavaliers before he was packaged along with former top pick Anthony Bennett and sent to Minnesota for Love, who joined James and Irving to give Cleveland a Big Three capable of winning an NBA title.Love, who grabbed 10 rebounds and played much of the second half with his right thumb taped, said the matchup against the Timberwolves lacked passion.I didnt really feel much of anything to be honest with you, he said. It felt like just another game. It was a game we felt like we needed to win before going to South Florida for Christmas.On Thursday, James will return to face the Heat, the team he helped lead to two championships and four straight appearances in the finals.James has been looking forward to returning to his other NBA home.To say I havent thought about going back, I would be lying, he said. Its going to be great to be back in that building around those unbelievable fans and the memories will definitely come back being a part of the organization for four years. When it gets here Im going to be excited about it and re-live a lot of moments in my head and go from there.The Cavs led 82-70 in the third before closing the period with a 16-1 run, highlighted by 3-pointers from James and Dion Waiters to finally overwhelm the young and scrappy Timberwolves.Love figures to have a tougher time when he returns to Minnesota for the first time on Jan. 31, a game coach Flip Saunders believes many Timberwolves fans circled on their calendars long ago. Saunders said Minnesotans dont easily forgive anyone who has not been loyal to them.Love cant concern himself with any negative reaction.I try to stay off that stuff, Love said. I know when somebody leaves, they more often than not dont want to say good things about him.Following the game, Love hugged Saunders and several Minnesota coaches and team personnel.Those are guys I will have relationships with through my whole career and really beyond, he said. You never know when youll link back up with those people. Those are relationships I really cherish, whether they were one year or six years.TIP-INSTimberwolves: Minnesotas top three players — guard Ricky Rubio (sprained ankle), centre Nikola Pekovic (sprained ankle), and guard Kevin Martin (broken wrist) — have played in 23 combined games due to injuries. ... G Mo Williams received a nice ovation when he entered the game for the first time. He spent three seasons with Cleveland. ... The matchup featured four No. 1 overall draft picks: Wiggins (2014), Bennett (2013), Irving (2011) and James (2003).Cavaliers: Waiters added 19 points, his second straight strong game. ... The Cavs have won nine of 10 at home. ... F Mike Miller started but picked up three fouls in a span of 38 seconds in the first and only played nine minutes. ... Cleveland is 8-0 when shooting 50 per cent or better.PICK YOUR SUPERSTARWiggins said defending James wasnt as tough as trying to stop Kobe Bryant.For me as a defender, I would say Kobe, he said. Kobe has been the toughest matchup for me this year. The Timberwolves defeated the Lakers 120-119 in Los Angeles on Nov. 28. Bryant scored 26 points, Wiggins had 16.James had some high praise for Wiggins.Hes a great talent, James said. Very poised and very efficient. They got a great piece.UP NEXT:Timberwolves: At Denver on Friday.Cavaliers: At Miami on Thursday. Deacon Jones Youth Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Tyler Higbee Womens Jersey .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-andrew-whitworth-rams-jersey/ . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. Bobby Evans Rams Jersey . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away. Jack Youngblood Womens Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown.The first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs is going out with a bang as for the fifth time in NHL history, three Games 7 will be played on the same day when the New York Rangers host the Philadelphia Flyers, the Colorado Avalanche host the Minnesota Wild (Both games as part of a doubleheader on TSN2 and TSN GO beginning tonight at 7pm et/4pm pt) and the San Jose Sharks take on the Los Angeles Kings. Wayne Simmonds turned in his first career playoff hat trick, Steve Mason was spectacular, and the Flyers lived to fight tonight with a 5-2 throttling of New York that forced a Game 7 on Tuesday night. With their backs squarely to the wall, the Flyers responded with by far their best performance of the series, roaring out to a 4-0 lead through two periods and sending New Yorks star goaltender Henrik Lundqvist to the bench after 40 minutes. Simmonds and Mason, who recorded 34 saves, set the tone for a season-saving result which gives Philadelphia a surge of momentum heading into Wednesdays winner-take-all showdown at Madison Square Garden, where the Flyers have prevailed just once in their last 11 visits. Claude Giroux added a goal and an assist for his first multi-point effort of these playoffs, while reserve defenseman Erik Gustafsson also lit the lamp in his series debut. Lundqvist stopped only 19 of 23 shots before being yanked, and the Rangers failed to match their rivals sense of urgency en route to a 12th straight loss in a playoff game they entered with a series lead. The Rangers are 5-0 at home in Games 7, the best record of any team that has played at least three home games. However, the Flyers are 9-6 all-time in Game 7s, the best record of any team that has played at least 10 games overall. This is also the second time the Flyers and Rangers have played a Game 7 against each other. In the 11974 semifinals, the Flyers beat the Rangers, 4-3.dddddddddddd In Denver, the Wild and Avalanche will meet in a seventh and deciding game for the first time since 2003, when the Wild defeated the Avalanche - with then-starting netminder Patrick Roy in goal - in Game 7 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series. In Game 6 on Monday, Zach Parises second goal of the game broke a tie with 6:29 remaining in the third period and the Wild beat the Avalanche 5-2 to even their first-round Western Conference playoff series. Parise had four points and the Wild survived a minute and 48 seconds against an extra skater after Roy pulled goaltender Semyon Varlamov early again - a strategy that has worked twice in the series. With a victory, the Wild will not only advance to Round 2, but will become the only active NHL, NBA or MLB team to go 3-0 all-time in Games 7. In San Jose, the Sharks are in danger of becoming the fourth team in NHL history to blow a 3-0 series lead en route to losing a playoff round when they take on the Kings. Only three teams have ever came back to win a series after dropping the first three games. The 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs, 1975 New York Islanders and 2010 Philadelphia Flyers are the only clubs to have pulled off the monumental comeback. Alex Stalock, who was in goal for the struggling Antti Niemi on Monday, stopped 26 shots in his first NHL playoff start - a 4-1 loss in Game 6. Niemi will get the call in goal for San Jose in Game 7. "In my mind, if it gets to Game 7, it doesnt matter how it gets there," Sharks forward Logan Couture said on Monday. "It gets there, and youre going for one game. We played all year for the home ice. Im sure our building is going to be loud. Weve got to turn this thing around and win that game." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz