Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

12.08.2019 08:02
ankle injury in last Saturdays game against the B.C. Antworten

Calgary Stampeders slotback Nik Lewis appears to be done for the season after suffering an ankle injury in last Saturdays game against the B.C. Lions. "Looks like my season is over, but I will tell u I serve an awesome God . I will grind thru this and if Im able to play late, Ill play," Lewis tweeted Thursday night. "Just to let everyone know what changed was the fact that I tore all the ligaments in my ankle too," the slotback added on Twitter. Calgary Herald writer Vicki Hall originally reported the news on Thursday, stating the 31-year-old is likely done for the year after undergoing surgery. Stamps Head Coach John Hufnagel did not want to be definitive when asked about the injury on Thursday. When asked about Lewis possible return in 2013, Hufnagel told the Herald: "From the latest report I got, no, its not likely," However, he deferred to the teams medical staff before committing to Lewis being shut down. "I want to make sure I know exactly what Im talking about when I get back to Calgary and talk to the doctors." Lewis has a team-leading 32 receptions for the Stampeders this season totalling 400 yards. He is currently on the nine-game injured reserve list. Walter Brown Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. Walter Brown Celtics Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-gordon-hayward-celtics-jersey/ . On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. Reggie Lewis Celtics Jersey . The kind he has every so often. The kind he has when Dwyane Wade sits. James scored 43 points -- 25 in a bewildering first-quarter shooting display -- and Chris Bosh added 21, leading the Miami Heat to a 100-96 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who played their first game without injured All-Star guard Kyrie Irving. Kevin Mchale Jersey . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins.KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse are Olympic champions again. They won gold today in the womens bobsled competition at the Sochi Games. The Canadian duo finished with a four-run time of three minutes 50.61 seconds at the Sanki Sliding Ceenter.dddddddddddd They came back to beat the US-1 sled, which led up to the final run but struggled in its fourth and final trip down the track. The US-2 sled took bronze. Humphries teamed with Moyse to win Olympic gold four years ago at the Vancouver Games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz