Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

12.08.2019 06:36
would like and he suggested World Series tickets but Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO - A lifelong San Francisco fan had a piece of team history in his hands Thursday night: the home run ball that sent the Giants to the World Series.Then he gave it back.Frank Burke, who owns a transmission repair business in Oakdale, said that he wanted the hitter, Travis Ishikawa, to have the ball.I believe in karma, he told The Associated Press. I didnt hit that ball ....if anybodys going to have that ball in their game room or trophy case, its going to be the guy who hit it.Burke said he hadnt planned on keeping the ball. He keeps home run balls from his high school days in his own trophy case.Theyre still important to me, theyre part of my memories, he said. So why would I think that he (Ishikawa) wouldnt want the same thing?So after having the ball authenticated by a Giants official, and being told that Ishikawa wanted it back, Burke went down to the clubhouse area and handed it over. Ishikawa shook hands, thanked him, and gave him a signed bat in return.Burke said Giants officials asked him what he would like and he suggested World Series tickets but was told that was unlikely.After doing a media interview the next morning, however, he got a call from the Giants. Burke now has four tickets to Game 3 of the World Series at San Franciscos AT&T Park on Friday night. It will be the Giants first home game against the Kansas City Royals.Burke plans on taking his friend, Greg Leutza, who is battling cancer.The two were at Thursdays game because Burke wanted to do something special for Leutza and went searching for tickets after the Giants won the National League Division Series.Ishikawas drive came their way as they sat above the stadiums right field wall in the ninth inning with two Giants on base.As the ball sped toward him, Burke thought to himself: Soft hands, soft hands. Dont let this thing bounce back on the field.The ball went off his left hand but he was able to grab it with his right.The whole place erupted, Burke said. It was a walkoff home run. We were going to the World Series! Other fans clustered around.I couldnt move from where I was because everyone around me wanted to touch the ball, take pictures with the ball. I must have taken 300 selfies in 15 minutes, he said.After meeting Ishikawa and turning over the ball, Burke and Leutza walked out of the clubhouse like two little kids, hootin and hollerin, he said.But Burke said the ball and the bat werent the things he treasured most.Just the memory for me and my buddy, thats priceless, he said. That meant more to me than anything else will. Camiseta Real Madrid Barata . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Camiseta Marcelo . Charlottetown scored four times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the defending champion Halifax Mooseheads on Friday. http://www.nuevacamisetadelrealmadrid.com/camiseta-marco-asensio-nino.html .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. Camiseta Gareth Bale Real Madrid . Burris threw for 247 yards in one half of a game -- on pace for a nearly 500-yard outing -- as the Redblacks downed the woeful Montreal Alouettes 26-10 in CFL pre-season play Friday night at Percival Molson Stadium. Equipacion Real Madrid Niño . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Receiver Stevie Johnson and cornerback Stephon Gilmore are expected to be game-time decisions this week, Bills coach Doug Marrone said Friday. Buffalo (2-3) will take on Cincinnati (3-2) at home on Sunday. Johnson has been dealing with a back injury and has not practiced this week due to a death in his family. Marrone said that Johnson is expected to arrive back in Buffalo early Friday evening. Gilmore, Buffalos top cornerback, is hoping to return from a broken left hand he suffered in the preseason. He was limited in practice throoughout the week.dddddddddddd. Running back C.J. Spiller (sprained ankle) is also listed as questionable but is expected to play. The Bills are already without starting quarterback EJ Manuel, who was injured vs. Cleveland last week. Thaddeus Lewis will start under centre, and could sure use Johnson, Buffalos leading receiver with 20 receptions and 254 yards. Safety Jairus Byrd (plantar fasciitis) is listed as probable and is expected to play for the first time this year. The standout safety has missed the first five weeks of the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz