Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

12.08.2019 05:21
this weeks US Open and the rest of the season Antworten

Justin Rose hopes his recent back injury could turn out to be a blessing in disguise during this weeks US Open and the rest of the season. The 2013 US Open champion has not played since finishing 19th in the Players Championship last month, missing both the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth and the Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village.Its been a race against the clock really for me to be fit and ready to play here, Rose told a pre-tournament press conference on Tuesday. Rose claimed a two-shot win to win the event in 2013 Since the Players Championship, Ive really been working around the clock. Ive done everything humanly possible to be here, but theres no doubt my practice schedule has certainly been on the light side, limiting the number of balls Ive been hitting. I only started hitting the driver two or three days ago.The rough is the unknown quantity for sure. I think if Im going to get greedy out of the rough, then Im probably risking something. I think it might play into my hands to essentially take your medicine out of the rough a little bit and make par another way. Ways to watch How to follow the US Open this week Theres going to be situations this week where Im going to have to make a smart decision and that could well be a variable that I have to assess in game time because its not something that Ive practised.Rose is one of the late starters for the opening round as he tees off alongside Henrik Stenson and Phil Mickelson, who finished runner-up at last weeks FedEx St Jude Classic. Im coming in fresh, which is the great news, Rose added. This golf course is going to require a huge amount of patience and I think that having that quiet time to sit back and assess my game and assess the challenge this week could be an advantage. The Englishman has posted four top-10s during 2016 Competitive edge, thats obviously a factor, and thats where Im going to hope that the freshness outweighs the competitive rust. Ive been in this situation before. In 2007, I had a little bit of a stop-start year due to a bad back and it was one of the best years of my career.I won the European money list that year, played really well in all the major championships, so Im hoping its a similar run to that. Watch the US Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports - your home of golf WIN with American Golf Win a set of replica clubs as used by the US Open champion Also See: Rory to rein in aggression Mental resolve key for Day Willett plays down Grand Slam Golf live on Sky Sports Dalvin Cook Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. Brett Favre Jersey . Switzerland faces Belgium or Kazakhstan in the quarterfinals in April. Serbia dropped into the World Group playoffs in September. A confident Chiudinelli and Lammer defeated veteran doubles player Zimonjic and young Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-2. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Alan-page-vikings-jersey/ . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. Mike Hughes Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Minnesota Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon has been ruled out for the second straight game, and linebacker Anthony Barr has been listed as doubtful to play against the New York Jets.McKinnon has a lower-back problem. Barr hurt his left knee at Chicago on Nov. 16. He played through the injury until it became too painful at halftime last Sunday against Carolina.Neither of the rookies practiced this week.ddddddddddddMcKinnon is the teams leading rusher with 538 yards. In his absence, Matt Asiata, Joe Banyard and Ben Tate will share time in the backfield.Barr has yet to miss a game this year. The team leader in tackles (99), fumble recoveries (3) and forced fumbles (2) would be replaced by Gerald Hodges if he cant play.___Online:AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz