Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

09.08.2019 05:25
Dallas Cowboys a day after a division-round los Antworten

IRVING, Texas - DeMarco Murray had no interest in discussing his future with the Dallas Cowboys a day after a division-round loss to Green Bay.Dez Bryant didnt even show up when the locker room was open to reporters Monday, far from unexpected when he knew the primary topic would be his huge catch that could have set up a late touchdown getting reversed on replay in a 26-21 defeat. Not to mention whether hell be back.The dominant question of the off-season — along with how soon coach Jason Garrett gets a new contract — will be the status of the NFL rushing leader in Murray and the leagues top producer of receiving touchdowns in Bryant.Both are free agents, and both would take a big chunk of a salary cap thats still a little tight for the Cowboys even after dumping franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware last year.Im not worried about my future, Murray said shortly after offering a terse I dont know to the question of whether he would be back. I just lost a big game, the biggest game of my life. Just not worried about it right now. Just relax with my family and get away from it for a little bit.Bryant wont be able to get away from questions about the catch that wasnt for a long time, maybe until he gets past the divisional round, if that ever happens. It was a play of such magnitude, even defensive players were getting questions about whether it was a catch, and whether the rule should change.Of course the Cowboys are going to say it was a catch, but several were quick to add that there were other opportunities to get the storied franchise to an NFC championship game for the first time in 19 years. The longest previous gap between conference title games was nine years.I looked at it over and over, defensive end Jeremy Mincey said. It was definitely frustrating. But it shouldnt have even came down to one play. We missed some key tackles and thats what hurt us.A season that began with owner Jerry Jones tamping down expectations by telling thousands of fans at a kickoff luncheon that his team faced an uphill battle ended with the first playoff berth — and post-season victory — since 2009.It didnt matter what anyone else had to say outside of these walls, said cornerback Brandon Carr, who didnt have an interception for the first time in his career and could be asked to take a pay cut if he wants to return.It was motivating, entertaining at times. We had a mission and task at hand. Although it was a good season, we still feel like we had much more to prove. We werent done with our journey.Jones may have a hard time keeping play-caller Scott Linehan, a catalyst for Murrays huge season, and defensive co-ordinator Rod Marinelli. The former Detroit coach made the Cowboys competitive with several bargain-basement pieces, and Dallas was much better than the leagues worst defence from a year ago.We have a special thing going with all the pieces that are in this building right now, Carr said. We have something special brewing and the chemistrys definitely coming around and you can see it on the field.Tony Romo was still standing at the end of a season that started with the 34-year-old quarterback coming off back surgery. He missed a game with another back injury, and played through a left knee injury in the loss to the Packers.Bryant is likely to rejoin Romo because the Cowboys can use the franchise tag on him at least once if they cant agree on a long-term deal. If Murray returns as well, Romo will also have trusty tight end Jason Witten and a young offensive line considered one of the best in the league.You just dont know how many opportunities like this will come around, Romo said after the game. That is the hardest part. You just dont know. You know everything you had to do to get to this point and now you have to do it again.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Discount Fake Yeezy Boost . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 . The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court. http://www.fakeyeezydiscount.com/ . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. Cheap Fake Yeezy For Sale . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. Wholesale Fake Yeezy Free Shipping . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Higher-seeded teams with the lead in a best-of-seven series over the history of the NHL playoffs have had plenty of trouble putting the opponent away. Sometimes the brink of elimination has been what truly gets a team going. Consider the Chicago Blackhawks, though, when their foe is down. An ability to swoop down and delivering the finishing victory has become a clear trait of this team since coach Joel Quenneville took over and stars Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews arrived. "The bigger the setting, the bigger the stage, they seem to rise to that challenge," Quenneville said. Since 2009, the first post-season appearance for Kane and Toews, the Blackhawks have not lost in any of the seven playoff series theyve been in that were tied after four games. Thats a 13-0 record in Games 5 and 6 of such matchups that were even at two each, including the Stanley Cup finals in 2010 against Philadelphia and 2013 against Boston. Theyll test that perfect mark once more on Tuesday in Game 6 against the Minnesota Wild, who fell behind 3-2 in this Western Conference semifinal series after losing 2-1 in Chicago on Sunday. "To do exactly whatever it takes ... is one of the hardest things in any series, to clinch it," said Blackhawks left wing Bryan Bickell, whos tied for the NHL lead with six goals this year in the playoffs. "But I feel we have the confidence and the poise and the relaxation that we dont get ahead of ourselves and just play shift by shift." During the Kane-Toews era -- which includes left wing Patrick Sharp and core defencemen Duncan Keith, Brent Seabrook, Niklas Hjalmarsson -- the Blackhawks are 11-2 in games played with a chance to win a series. Theyre 5-1 on the road, with the only losses in those clinching situations against Vancouver, in 2011 in Game 7 of the first round and in 2010 in Game 5 of the second round. They rebounded in 2010 to win Game 6 and advance. The Wild are bound to be one of the toughest outs these Blackhawks have encountered. Theyre 5-0 at Xcel Energy Center since the playoffs began, ouutscoring their opponents 16-5 and allowing an average of 19.dddddddddddd2 shots on goal per game. The Blackhawks were stifled in Games 3 and 4, unable to amount any kind of offensive rhythm. "The building has been electric. The fans have been unbelievable. Im sure theyre having a good time with the late starts," Wild defenceman Ryan Suter said, smiling. "Everything, its been a lot of fun for us. Were driving to the rink and you see the excitement outside the rink, and we just build off that." The Wild won two elimination games in the last round against Colorado and, to factor in franchise history, are 9-5 all time in those situations. Theyre trying to become the first NHL team to force consecutive Game 7s in the same post-season without holding a series lead since the New York Islanders in 1987. "Just get ready for Game 6 here. Thats our Game 7 right now," captain Mikko Koivu said. Quenneville declared injured centre Andrew Shaw out again for Game 6. Wild coach Mike Yeo said left wing Matt Moulson and defenceman Keith Ballard were skating on Monday but declined to speculate on their status. Suter took a hard spill in Game 3 in a tangle with Blackhawks right wing Marian Hossa, leaving the game briefly with an apparent injury to his right arm, but he and Yeo have said repeatedly hes fine. Really, at this point in the playoffs, any pain is mostly an afterthought. So, too, is the elimination scenario for the Wild. "I think we like the challenge. We always seem to make things harder than it needs to be. I dont know if thats a good thing to do, but it seems throughout the year thats kind of been the way weve gone about it," Suter said. So the teams will take the ice on Tuesday, with the pressure on each side higher than its been all season. "I think we know what theyre doing. I think they know pretty much what were doing, too," Blackhawks defenceman Johnny Oduya said. "From this point I think its just a matter of will and who wants to win the most and whos fresher and who plays better." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz