Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

07.08.2019 05:35
toppled the host Niagara IceDogs 5-3 on Sunday Antworten

ST. CATHARINES, Ont. - Nicholas Baptiste scored three times as the Sudbury Wolves toppled the host Niagara IceDogs 5-3 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Trevor Carrick had a pair of goals and an assist for the Wolves (29-17-9) while Radek Faksa chipped in with three assists. Graham Knott, Matt Gillard and Eric Ming supplied the scoring for the IceDogs (18-31-7), who are on a four-game slide. Sudburys Troy Timpano made 29 saves for the win as Blake Richard kicked out 32-of-35 shots for Niagara. The Wolves failed to score on three chances with the man advantage while the IceDogs went 2 for 4. --- GENERALS 3 BATTALION 2 NORTH BAY, Ont. — Michael Dal Colle broke a 2-2 deadlock at 19:14 of the third period as Oshawa slipped past the Battalion for its fifth win in its last six outings. Josh Sterk and Cole Cassels gave the Eastern-Conference leading Generals (36-15-5) a two-goal lead 5:13 into the first period. Barclay Goodrow put North Bay (29-21-6) on the board with a shorthanded goal at 11:48 of the first and Nick Paul tied the game 1:14 into the second. Oshawas Ken Appleby made 29 saves for the victory. Jake Smith allowed two goals on four shots and was replaced by Brendan ONeill, who stopped 14-of-15 shots in 52 minutes of relief for the Battalion. --- Evan Engram Youth Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Phil Simms Youth Jersey . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Darius-Slayton-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=970 . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Custom New York Giants Jerseys . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. Mark Bavaro Giants Jersey .ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- With hundreds of pictures and mementos on display honouring Buffalo Bills late owner Ralph Wilson, Bruce Smith couldnt resist bringing one more on Saturday. The Hall of Fame defensive end pulled out a photo taken the day he signed his rookie contract in 1985. The picture showed Wilson with his hands across his face as if he were praying. "He has that worried look on his face, like, Lord knows, I hope Im not wasting this draft pick on this chubby kid from Norfolk, Va.," Smith said, laughing. "I thought it would be befitting I brought this, and showed some of the players. And they got a big laugh out of it." "That," said Smith, who became the NFLs career leader in sacks, "is one of my special memories." There were many during a public remembrance celebrating the 95-year-old Hall of Fame owners life. With Frank Sinatra -- Wilsons favourite -- playing over the loudspeakers, and an array of photos, trophies and souvenirs spread throughout the teams practice facility, former and current players, employees and thousands of fans paid their respects to the teams founder, who died at his home in Grosse Pointe Shores, Mich., on March 25. "The Bills are more than just a football team. Theyre family," said Matt Guarino, a 20-year season-ticket holder. "So we came to pay our respects just like we would any friend and any family member." The remembrance took place a week after a private funeral service was held in Detroit. The mood on Saturday was festive. Under grey cloudy skies and with a cold brisk wind blowing off nearby Lake Erie, a long line of fans snaked into the parking lot once the doors opened. Many wore team jerseys and posed for pictures in front of the Wilson memorabilia. The displays circled the fieldhouse, and featured many significant moments of Wilsons life: From childhood pictures to the medals he earned serving in the Navy during World War II, and photos of Wilson with his fellow American Football League founding owners. There was a painting of Wilson watching the Bills 1993 Super Bowl loss. The franchises two AFL championship trophies were displayed, as was Wilsons Pro Football Hall of Fame bust and gold jacket. In thhe middle of the field, the Bills recreated the layout of Wilsons office.dddddddddddd There was a team helmet on the coffee table, press releases on his desk, as well as a picture of him and his wife Mary. And Mary Wilson was on hand. Standing near a guestbook area, she greeted fans, shared stories, signed autographs and posed for pictures. "He was a great sportsman," Wilson told one fan. "He loved competition. And thats why we got along so well. I was like that, too." In a statement released by the team, she thanked people "for their tremendous outpouring of love for Ralph." "Before he passed, he told me that he wanted people to celebrate his life after he was gone. He wasnt big on tears," she said. "Ralph most likely would have offered a funny quip about todays event. But at the same time, he would have been profoundly touched by the fans outpouring of emotion." Mary Wilson has taken over as the Bills controlling owner, a role she will maintain until the franchise is sold. Ralph Wilson expressed no interest of leaving the team to his surviving family members. The sale could take place within a year, opening the possibility the Bills could relocate. "Keeping this team here meant a lot to me," said Rich Izydorczak, whos had season tickets for 41 years. "And I hope it stays this way for a long time to come." Kathleen Hubbard, a Bills cheerleader in the early 1970s, brought a picture of Wilson posing with her and other cheerleaders on the field. A business not far from the stadium flashed the message, "You will be missed Ralph Wilson Jr.," on its electronic sign. Former Bills tight end Kevin Everett, in Buffalo for another event, made sure to show up to honour Wilson. Everett has recovered since being nearly paralyzed after sustaining a severe neck injury during the 2007 season opener. Part of his recovery was aided by the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis, a foundation which Wilson supported with a $1 million donation before Everett was hurt. "I thank God for his work that everything paid off to help benefit one of his players," Everett said. "He has a big heart. I thank God for what he did." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz