Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

01.08.2019 08:35
onnie Hillman, plus three undrafted free agents in Juw Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos are content to wait for running backs Montee Ball and C.J. Anderson to heal. Coach John Fox said Saturday he doesnt plan to bring in any free agent running backs in light of Balls appendectomy or Andersons concussion. "We are always looking to improve the team. That goes on 24/7, 365, really, but right now there is nothing pressing," Fox said. "We feel pretty good about the group we have." That group includes just one back whos ever played in an NFL game, Ronnie Hillman, plus three undrafted free agents in Juwan Thompson, Brennan Clay and Kapri Bibbs and first-year pro Jerodis Williams, who played for Minnesota in last years preseason. Anderson, third on the depth chart, is being treated under the conditions of the NFLs concussion protocol after getting knocked from Denvers 21-16 win over Seattle on Thursday night. He was sent home from the Broncos complex Saturday. "He had little headaches, which is very normal at this stage," Fox said. Ball returned to the Broncos sideline five days after undergoing his appendectomy and said he was feeling good but didnt know when hed be back in full pads. Ball said he expects to begin running next week, although the Broncos dont plan on using him until the season opener Sept. 7 against Indianapolis. "We saw plenty of him a year ago and saw plenty of him in the off-season," Fox explained. Ball said he awoke at 2:30 a.m. Monday with a sharp pain in his right side. He was under the knife 12 hours later. He said hes lost six pounds, dropping to 209, but is starting to regain flexibility in his trunk. Ball called his operation a "quick, painless procedure," but said it "restricted a lot of my movement early on. I feel great now. Right now Im able to move around but Ill listen to the training staff and my body and Ill come back stronger." Ball said he felt fortunate the appendicitis announced itself now, before it could burst and before the Broncos get into games that count. "Obviously, its great that it happened now than in September. Very unfortunate situation for me but right now Im looking up and feeling great and I get to do some running next week," Ball said. The Broncos are counting on Ball, who ran for 559 yards and four touchdowns last year as Knowshon Morenos backup, to help them balance out their pass-heavy offence as the starter in 2014. Ball said he has no timetable for his return to full pads, saying, "Im just listening to my body and listening to our great training staff. ... No reason to rush." He added that he appreciated all the people that visited him in the hospital, including his position coach, Eric Studesville, and Broncos president and CEO Joe Ellis. Asked if Ellis brought him cards and candy, Ball said, "No, just some wise words that I needed to hear. He just said, Were praying for you, were all looking out for you if you need anything. Thats what helped me out a lot." Notes: WR Emmanuel Sanders (thigh) was held out of the morning practice. Sanders didnt practice Tuesday but started against Seattle, logging 20 snaps. ... DE Malik Jackson was excused for personal reasons. ... DE Chase Vaughn (right knee), DE Greg Latta (right hip) and CB Louis Young (groin) were held out again. Curtis Samuel Womens Jersey . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks. Greg Little Panthers Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-christian-mccaffrey-panthers-jersey/ . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. Cam Newton Youth Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Christian McCaffrey Panthers Jersey . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory.The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have signed Luke Tasker, the team’s leading receiver with 937 yards last season, to a contract extension. The Hamilton Spectator first reported the news on Wednesday with Ticats quarterback Zach Collaros responding to the news on Twitter with a ‘HELL YES.dddddddddddd’ Tasker also had five touchdown catches in his 72 receptions last year, his second in Hamilton. The Cornell product has 85 receptions for 1,139 yards and six touchdowns since joining his college coach Kent Austin in Hamilton. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz