Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

30.07.2019 03:52
ded four match points to beat Gael Monfils 6-3, Antworten

TOKYO -- Second-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga needed four match points to beat Gael Monfils 6-3, 7-6 (8) on Monday to advance to the second round of the Japan Open. Tsonga fired 11 aces and didnt drop a service game in the match to improve his record to four wins in five tour-level matches against his French compatriot. After Tsonga got the decisive break of the first set in the second game, the second set went with serve until the tiebreaker. Monfils rallied from a 5-1 deficit to level the tiebreaker at 5-5, then fought off three match points before Tsonga sealed the victory. "I started well and played offensively," Tsonga said. "I know this is the only way for me to beat Gael." Tsonga began the year strongly, reaching the quarterfinals at the Australian Open and the semifinals at the French Open. After finishing runnerup to Andy Murray at Queens, however, Tsonga was forced to retire with a knee injury in the second round at Wimbledon and did not enter the U.S. Open as a result. "I have not played much in the last two or three months, so it will take me time to adjust," said Tsonga, adding that was cramping near the end of the match. In other first-round action, sixth-seeded Nicolas Almagro of Spain beat German qualifier Benjamin Becker 7-6 (4), 7-6 (3) and Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine defeated Daniel Brands of Germany 6-3, 6-1. Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina was scheduled to play Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus in a first-round match on Tuesday, when defending champion Kei Nishikori was due to meet Jurgen Melzer of Austria. Kånken Ryggsäck Stor . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Kånken Ryggsäck . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.fjallravenkankensverige.com/ . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Kånken Ryggsäck Rea . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. Fjällräven Kånken No 2 Rea . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Braves pitcher Kris Medlen has injured a ligament in his right elbow for the second time in less than four years, and Atlanta says it is too early to determine the extent of the damage. Medlen had an MRI on Monday that revealed the injury, according to general manager Frank Wren. Wren said Tuesday the 28-year-old right-hander and the team will seek a second medical opinion. "I talked to him and he seems like hes in good spirits," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Medlen felt the injury on Sunday while pitching against the New York Mets. He grabbed the elbow with two outs in the fourth inning and left with a trainer. Medlen tore his right ulnar collateral ligament while pitching against the Mets on Aug. 4, 2010, and was operated on by Dr. James Andrews that Aug. 18. Medlen didnt pitch for the Braves again until Sept. 25 the following year. He is expected to meet with Andrews this week. Brandon Beachyy, another right-hander in Atlantas projected starting rotation, left a game Monday because of tightness around his pitching elbow.dddddddddddd Beachy has been limited to a total of 18 starts over the past two seasons. Left-hander Mike Minor, who underwent urinary tract surgery on Dec. 31, is struggling with shoulder soreness. He hopes to pitch within the next week but could open the season on the disabled list. Atlanta could start the season without the trio, and Wren described the latest events as "worrisome." Julio Tehran hasnt allowed a run all spring training after pitching four shutout innings against Philadelphia on Tuesday and is likely to be joined in the starting rotation by Alex Wood, who pitches Wednesday against Washington in a split-squad game. Rookie David Hale was impressive during a call-up to the Braves last September, but he has struggled a bit this spring training. 18:35ET 11-03-14 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz